Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Selmer La Voix II Alto Sax beautiful Black Nickle finish updated 7/27  (Read 1647 times)
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:27:11 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 08:36:44 PM by SaltySpitoon

full albumn of photos here: http://imgur.com/NC93e76,Y5NiLr6,VwqNTVB,4iKW4aB,msPKEnw,nqLM2Cz,J74SixR,JToeDpU,jja5682,W3kwkDm,Ryb15V9,7wFxRST#0

For sale is my Selmer La Voix II Alto Sax with black/gold nickle finish and mother of pearl inlaid keys. Its a drop dead gorgeous instrument with spectacular sound. As a semi professional model, its suitable for a wide range of players. Great for new players that want an instrument that wont limit them as they grow, up to well... semi professional players. Its in spectacular shape, no dings, nicks, scratches, or dents, and the cork is in good shape. The only wear is on the keys, where the wear should be.The MSRP on this Sax is in the $3k range, with some of the larger stores offering them for around $2.5k. I'm looking for   ,Gold/Silver, USD, or trade (surprise me!). That includes shipping to the US. I'm not sure what foreign shipping would cost, but I can easily get you a quote if needed. I'm content to use escrow with a mutually accepted reputable escrow agent. Included is the manufacturer's case, metal/plastic mouth piece, a couple boxes of spare reeds and various other cleaning supplies and such that I have. Everything will be disinfected before shipping, as I don't need you making a clone of me... I mean, so its sanitary.

If you have any questions, comments, insults, etc to share, feel free to let me know. I can get more pictures on request.

*Update*

I've lowered the price by $100, and will now include some bonus special secret surprises with the purchase of this Sax. They will be good surprises, nothing bad/dangerous/illegal etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:27:01 AM

Do you play?

I've always been fond of the sax, never played one though.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:27:16 PM

Do you play?

I've always been fond of the sax, never played one though.

I'm not too bad. By no means a professional though. I'm one of those people who can pick up any instrument and be able to play it relatively well in a day or two. The Sax is one of my favorite instruments though. The range of sounds it can produce are beautiful. I originally start playing brass instruments. They are fine and all, but they have relatively well defined pitches that they sound best at. As long as you aren't honking on the reed, the sax sounds great in tenor or baritone.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTG CEO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:02:48 PM

full albumn of photos here: http://imgur.com/NC93e76,Y5NiLr6,VwqNTVB,4iKW4aB,msPKEnw,nqLM2Cz,J74SixR,JToeDpU,jja5682,W3kwkDm,Ryb15V9,7wFxRST#0

For sale is my Selmer La Voix II Alto Sax with black/gold nickle finish and mother of pearl inlaid keys. Its a drop dead gorgeous instrument with spectacular sound. As a semi professional model, its suitable for a wide range of players. Great for new players that want an instrument that wont limit them as they grow, up to well... semi professional players. Its in spectacular shape, no dings, nicks, scratches, or dents, and the cork is in good shape. The only wear is on the keys, where the wear should be.The MSRP on this Sax is in the $3k range, with some of the larger stores offering them for around $2.5k. I'm looking for $1400 in BTC, Gold/Silver, USD, or trade (surprise me!). That includes shipping to the US. I'm not sure what foreign shipping would cost, but I can easily get you a quote if needed. I'm content to use escrow with a mutually accepted reputable escrow agent. Included is the manufacturer's case, metal/plastic mouth piece, a couple boxes of spare reeds and various other cleaning supplies and such that I have. Everything will be disinfected before shipping, as I don't need you making a clone of me... I mean, so its sanitary.

If you have any questions, comments, insults, etc to share, feel free to let me know. I can get more pictures on request.

That is a nice Sax, an estimate worldwide shipping what would be ? Smiley, so you are looking for 2 BTCs with the current price?

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:08:39 PM

That is a nice Sax, an estimate worldwide shipping what would be ? Smiley, so you are looking for 2 BTCs with the current price?

Yes, looking for about 2 BTC. I listed in USD since Bitcoin is going up and down quite a bit. Let me know to which country, and I'll get you a shipping quote.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:10:32 PM

Yes, looking for about 2 BTC. I listed in USD since Bitcoin is going up and down quite a bit. Let me know to which country, and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Okay, I would be interested on shipment to Spain. Thank you.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:16:07 PM

Shipping would be

M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:20:57 PM

Shipping would be

Okay, I will talk with my nephew to know if he wants it. Around 2.2 BTC for this magnificent piece is not bad.  Smiley

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:24:13 PM

Okay, I will talk with my nephew to know if he wants it. Around 2.2 BTC for this magnificent piece is not bad.  Smiley

Cool, thanks. Let me know if you need any additional photos, details, or just want me to help you photoshop a picture of you or your nephew with this sax over a famous picture of Bill Clinton playing the sax or something like that.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

Okay, I will talk with my nephew to know if he wants it. Around 2.2 BTC for this magnificent piece is not bad.  Smiley

Cool, thanks. Let me know if you need any additional photos, details, or just want me to help you photoshop a picture of you or your nephew with this sax over a famous picture of Bill Clinton playing the sax or something like that.

Thanks but Lol, why would I need that photoshoped image?

I am in Mexico my nephew in spain.

SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:38:01 PM

If I'm being honest, I decided to take up the saxophone after watching St.Elmo's Fire with Rob Lowe rocking the sax, and then Bill Clinton playing on something else. Its inspirational.
M28MmickT

BTG CEO

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 02:48:34 PM

If I'm being honest, I decided to take up the saxophone after watching St.Elmo's Fire with Rob Lowe rocking the sax, and then Bill Clinton playing on something else. Its inspirational.

Oh yes it is very pleasurable to have a some fun with the sax    Cheesy , these performances are inspiring .

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 09:12:35 PM

$1400 (shipping included) mystery box or your choice of the equivalent value of stuff (shipping included) off http://fs.tbz1.com ?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:06:01 AM

$1400 (shipping included) mystery box or your choice of the equivalent value of stuff (shipping included) off http://fs.tbz1.com ?

I appreciate the offer, but nothing I need to have in particular is sticking out at me. I love the spirit though, thanks for taking the time.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:35:47 PM

Daily bump, looking for BTC/LTC, Gold/Silver, Fiat, Physical BTC, or Computer hardware in particular for it, though feel free to throw any interesting offers my way. The trades that the people of Bitcointalk come up with are probably some of the most interesting on the planet.  Grin

Remember, shipping is included in the price to the US. If you are in Canada/Mexico I'd have to see if the shipping price is substantially different, but if not, shipping would be included in the price as well. If you are outside of North America, I can get a quote.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:38:38 PM

Daily Bump. Fill the hole in your heart with the soothing sound of sax. Playing the blues is way cheaper than a psychiatrist! And while you are at it, bandage that hole up. Fabric bandages not extreme enough for you? Grab some silver and silver solder and solder that hole shut! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1555690.0

This is not to be taken as medical advice, please see a psychiatrist as needed, open heart surgery is best left to the professionals, molten metals are hot, do not use them to close any wound
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:04:26 PM

Price dropped, and I'll throw in some secret bonus surprises if someone is interested in purchasing the sax.
SaltySpitoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:36:33 PM

Daily Bump, Price dropped! Have this beauty for yourself for only

USD, Gold/Silver, and trade also accepted for those who don't want to spend their BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: