Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy bitcoins easily with a safe way  (Read 1348 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 12:38:17 PM

Circle.com is probably the easiest/fastest way to buy Bitcoin plus they're trusted and have good security. You can use any Visa debit or credit, I think they even accept prepaid Visa cards. However if you don't have access to Circle where you are then LocalBitcoins is definitely the best choice. It'll take a little longer, especially if you want to wait for highly trusted traders to be online. On the upside, you'll get to choose from a huge variety of payment methods.
What kind of verification does Circle require?

Well, I never went through any verification process when I joined other than my phone number, I simply linked my Visa and it worked. The whole process of signing up took me maybe 5 minutes and I had Bitcoin in my account within 8  Smiley But I registered before they officially launched when it was invite only so I'm not sure if it's changed now.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:39:30 PM

I prefer to buy it from localbitcoins as I think that is the safest platform to buy bitcoins, and for my country I don't think there is any other better place to buy, and traders are genuine and trustworthy.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: