Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE ANN] VST COIN - VIRTUAL STUDIO TECHNOLOGY - ***CAN BE MINED SOON***  (Read 6125 times)
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:25:27 PM

seems a good project,,I'll be watching this thread and see how this coin going on
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:27:40 PM

okay so i'm gonna stick my nose to this project and also planing join the campaign. may this be a blessing. wanted to see some roadmap.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:37:49 PM

Anonymous ICO - sorry to say that, but smells fishy.

nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:57:34 PM

2500 sat is too high for the information you provided till now.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 11:37:11 PM

Either the tracker at ico.vstcoin.tech is broken or you haven't had a single investor yet.

twitter.com/notsofast
VST COIN (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:19:51 PM

Either the tracker at ico.vstcoin.tech is broken or you haven't had a single investor yet.

Hi,

The ICO hasn't begun yet. The main countdown is working and if you click on invest it will take you to the VSTLink holding page. When the countdown runs to zero the VSTLink site fully opens up.
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 01:50:47 PM

2500 sat is too high for the information you provided till now.

Roadmap will be released tonight.
bytemuma

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:04:27 PM

@VST COIN

Can you reply to my PM.

Thanks Smiley

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

bitdoger

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:07:15 PM

Yes agree everyday new ico in forum but dev is promiced many things to make in his project so we need to gave time to dev what he/she will do i will watch this coin and see its futures

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 02:11:03 PM

Hi,

The ICO hasn't begun yet. The main countdown is working and if you click on invest it will take you to the VSTLink holding page. When the countdown runs to zero the VSTLink site fully opens up.

Ah, pardon me, I thought that was the countdown until the end of the first round before the ICO price increases.

twitter.com/notsofast
GailSan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:16:14 PM

Sounds cool...Though, there seems a lot of coin related to music industry...I'll be watching this.

Not like this, and this one has something no other music related coin was able to offer. A high chance of success in the real world.
As VST coin rightly points out in their FAQ there is no way 'selling music via download' projects could ever have gotten off the ground due to licensing.
Imagine if you wanted to sell all the worlds biggest acts music on a website. You would have no chance of securing the licensing rights from major record
companies. I pointed this out with one of them which took over 1000 BTC. I wasn't fudding just pointing out the obvious. The team who created it must have known they
wouldn't have been give licenses to millions of commercially available songs. Furthermore most people stream music, they don't buy and download songs.

This coin is about VST plugins which are used by all musos in the world today from beginners to world class producers. It is a huge market and Im amazed it hasn't been done before in Crypto.  If they can get this coin to be accepted by online sellers of VSTs they are really on to something. Im also interested in the plugins they plan to create. Hey dev can you give some details about that? I will also be signing up for the sig campaign. When is that beginning?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 05:34:45 PM

i've already joined to a lot of ICO but would like to join the partey still. how much BTC is VST target?

Sounds cool...Though, there seems a lot of coin related to music industry...I'll be watching this.

Not like this, and this one has something no other music related coin was able to offer. A high chance of success in the real world.
As VST coin rightly points out in their FAQ there is no way 'selling music via download' projects could ever have gotten off the ground due to licensing.
Imagine if you wanted to sell all the worlds biggest acts music on a website. You would have no chance of securing the licensing rights from major record
companies. I pointed this out with one of them which took over 1000 BTC. I wasn't fudding just pointing out the obvious. The team who created it must have known they
wouldn't have been give licenses to millions of commercially available songs. Furthermore most people stream music, they don't buy and download songs.

This coin is about VST plugins which are used by all musos in the world today from beginners to world class producers. It is a huge market and Im amazed it hasn't been done before in Crypto.  If they can get this coin to be accepted by online sellers of VSTs they are really on to something. Im also interested in the plugins they plan to create. Hey dev can you give some details about that? I will also be signing up for the sig campaign. When is that beginning?

So how do we know VST will be given the licensing rights to sell music?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ozik67

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:42:53 PM

What`s about proof relationship VSTcoin with Steinberg?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:31:28 PM

The license is non-royalty bearing and the Licensee is not obligated to pay to Steinberg any fees. Even if there was a licence fee it wouldn't mean anything in regards the coin, only the VST Plugins we create.
ozik67

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:44:18 PM

The license is non-royalty bearing and the Licensee is not obligated to pay to Steinberg any fees. Even if there was a licence fee it wouldn't mean anything in regards the coin, only the VST Plugins we create.
\
OK. I like your idea. But... Any plugin that you created?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:53:26 PM

i've already joined to a lot of ICO but would like to join the partey still. how much BTC is VST target?

This coin is about VST plugins which are used by all musos in the world today from beginners to world class producers. It is a huge market and Im amazed it hasn't been done before in Crypto.  If they can get this coin to be accepted by online sellers of VSTs they are really on to something. Im also interested in the plugins they plan to create. Hey dev can you give some details about that? I will also be signing up for the sig campaign. When is that beginning?

So how do we know VST will be given the licensing rights to sell music?

VSTCoin isn't about selling downloadable or streaming music.

VSTCoin is about facilitating the use of the coin in purchasing VST plugins from independent and major plugin developers worldwide which would involve little more than installing a link on their website. For them its as easy as receiving payments via PayPal and exchanging from VSTCoin to fiat will be an automatic process.  VST Plugins we create would be sold at 30% discount when purchased with VSTCoins to encourage adoption. Our market is the people that make the music from hobbyists to world class record producers, engineers and musicians.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:57:04 PM

nice info dev will keep it track and wait for the final launched of your coin, good luck
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:12:44 PM

\
OK. I like your idea. But... Any plugin that you created?

Whilst we speak the same coding language as VST coders its a very different field in practice. We could do it, but part of the funding is to hire externals on a freelance basis. For example if we decided to create a Multiband compressor we would require substantial audio engineering background theory. Today's VST plugins are highly sophisticated, particularly the analog modeled versions. We would need to spend two years learning audio engineering coding practices. It is more convenient to hire freelancers for that side of the project allowing us to keep developing and pushing for acceptance of the coin in to online plugin stores. Our first VST plugin we have in mind to create is a very simple idea which currently doesn't exist. Our research among musicians for this particular plugin was met with great enthusiasm. I cannot say what it will be because the idea may be plagiarized.
VST COIN (OP)

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:31:54 PM

I understand this of course and its something were thinking about. One issue here is I work for a company that sells VST Plugins. The idea of course is the funding would allow me to leave the job and work on VSTCoin full time. The personal concern for me there is if we are not successful with our ico and the company found out it could make it a little awkward for me personally.  I have been wondering of there is some type of proof of developer organisation where we could submit our full identities. if we did a vanishing act this organisation would then release our details. Its not that we don't want to do this, its a case of can you wait until after the ico.
We have decided to use an Escrow service.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 09:54:18 PM

I understand this of course and its something were thinking about. One issue here is I work for a company that sells VST Plugins. The idea of course is the funding would allow me to leave the job and work on VSTCoin full time. The personal concern for me there is if we are not successful with our ico and the company found out it could make it a little awkward for me personally.  I have been wondering of there is some type of proof of developer organisation where we could submit our full identities. if we did a vanishing act this organisation would then release our details. Its not that we don't want to do this, its a case of can you wait until after the ico.
We have decided to use an Escrow service.

Thanks for answering, I see.

Yes, there is a "Proof of Developer" Service that I think is quite good:

http://proofofdev.com/

Cheers!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: