Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL SELL! Whales need cheap Coins!  (Read 2451 times)
MayorMccheese

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:07:19 PM

All the smart people here are not expecting a high price on the halving day itself.

I was promised a new ATH, which is more than $1,200. You're telling me ...no? Cry
jaredboice (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:01:24 PM

All the smart people here are not expecting a high price on the halving day itself.

I was promised a new ATH, which is more than $1,200. You're telling me ...no? Cry

Newbs!!  Cheesy

Who promised that to you? Did Bitcoin visit you in a dream?

Nothing is guaranteed. But I am putting my money where my mouth is and I anticipate we will leave the ATH in the dust in 7-10 months if not much earlier.  Before 2018 it's possible that we might even be approaching 5 digits, but there's lots of factors to consider
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:09:42 PM

never on bitcoin halvening day there were insanely high price. It was months after I think.
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:24:01 PM

Newbs!!  Cheesy

No, it was expert disruptive blockchain technologists much like yourself, they explained to me how it was a sure thing, because the supply is halvening and professional currency investors are going to panic buy us to the moon. So 1 went "all in" back when the price was a sure thing to rise at 700 dollars around this time yesterday. Lost about a grand thus far.
Should I keep "hodling"?
Nothing is guaranteed.
Now you tell me Cry That was the money me and my missis were saving up for retirement, but they told me bitcoins was sound money so I couldn't lose. I hope everything works out Sad
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:29:35 PM

Newbs!!  Cheesy

No, it was expert disruptive blockchain technologists much like yourself, they explained to me how it was a sure thing, because the supply is halvening and professional currency investors are going to panic buy us to the moon. So 1 went "all in" back when the price was a sure thing to rise at 700 dollars around this time yesterday. Lost about a grand thus far.
Should I keep "hodling"?
Nothing is guaranteed.
Now you tell me Cry That was the money me and my missis were saving up for retirement, but they told me bitcoins was sound money so I couldn't lose. I hope everything works out Sad

Oh I see, you're not just a newbie, you are an idiot...or a paid shill but I' might be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I for one never told anyone that prices were guaranteed to be at a certain level on the first day of the halving. It would be just as silly to say it as it would be to believe it lol.

Personally I just think that you're a liar and you're trying to give Bitcoin a bad name. But if you're not a liar, I'm glad you lost your money you were saving for retirement. We need less retards on this forum. So sorry you didn't just buy a year ago when prices were in the $200s  Cheesy

What "blockchain technologist" told you Bitcoin was guaranteed to be a certain price on the first day of the halving, before the market even has a chance to actually experience the shortage? Please provide a link
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:35:55 PM

Newbs!!  Cheesy

Should I keep "hodling"?
Nothing is guaranteed.

Oh I see, you're not just a newbie, you are an idiot...or a paid shill but I' might be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I for one never told anyone that prices were guaranteed to be at a certain level on the first day of the halving. It would be just as silly to say it as it would be to believe it lol.

Personally I just think you're a liar and you're trying to give Bitcoin a bad name. But if you're not a liar, I'm glad you lost your money you were saving for retirement. We need less retards on this forum. So sorry you didn't just buy a year ago when prices were in the $200s  Cheesy

What "blockchain technologist" told you Bitcoin was guaranteed to be a certain price on the first day of the halving, before the market even has a chance to actually experience the shortage? Please provide a link

Why are you calling me an idiot, finance visionary, talented video producer and MTV-caliber guitarist Jarred Boyce? We can't all be all around hep cat international finance moguls like you. The missus don't even know I invested our pension fund yet, and I'm not telling her until I make back the money I lost.
When do you think that would be?

P.S. Why is it all American crazy people move to Florid? Is it because of the swamps?  https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaMan/
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:44:57 PM

Newbs!!  Cheesy

Should I keep "hodling"?
Nothing is guaranteed.

Personally I just think you're a liar and you're trying to give Bitcoin a bad name. But if you're not a liar, I'm glad you lost your money you were saving for retirement. We need less retards on this forum. So sorry you didn't just buy a year ago when prices were in the $200s  Cheesy

Why are you calling me an idiot, finance visionary, talented video producer and MTV-caliber guitarist Jarred Boyce? We can't all be all around hep cat international finance moguls like you. The missus don't even know I invested our pension fund yet, and I'm not telling her until I make back the money I lost.

I wonder why anonymous trolls are so interested in trying to show off their google searching talents when they can't even spell the words they are searching for?

You aren't the first troll to do that. Do you trolls think it's intimidating or something to admit that you internet stalk when you're not busy posting useless garbage on Internet forums?

My advice to every troll is to sell, and sell cheap. Buy high and sell low. That's my advice to you. Don't hold for the epic rally that's on the way
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:58:11 PM

Promised by whom? An idiot? Which makes you pretty stupid too if you think someone can guarantee a price of such a volatile asset.
The price will probably go lower with the halving almost there.
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:02:40 PM

Promised by whom? An idiot? Which makes you pretty stupid too if you think someone can guarantee a price of such a volatile asset.

There's far more upside potential than downside risk. If it goes lower, it probably won't stay there for long
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:10:47 PM

Newbs!!  Cheesy

Should I keep "hodling"?
Nothing is guaranteed.

Personally I just think you're a liar and you're trying to give Bitcoin a bad name. But if you're not a liar, I'm glad you lost your money you were saving for retirement. We need less retards on this forum. So sorry you didn't just buy a year ago when prices were in the $200s  Cheesy

I wonder why anonymous trolls are so interested in trying to show off their google searching talents when they can't even spell the words they are searching for?

You aren't the first troll to do that. Do you trolls think it's intimidating or something to admit that you internet stalk when you're not busy posting useless garbage on forums?

My advice to every troll is to sell, and sell cheap. Buy high and sell low. That's my advice to you. Don't hold for the epic rally that's on the way

You're upset because I googled you, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Florida Man Jarred Boyce?

I reuse to believe that anyone not wishing to attract as much attention as possible could be as stupid as to plaster his real name, (including middle initial), all over the interweb (including registering a website jjboice.com lol), and register company called ...wait for it ... Jared Joseph Boice, LLC Cheesy
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:19:49 PM

Well, this was before the price crashed...
But I suppose you're right, it was my own fault for trusting you people. What should I do now? Just got to think up a good way to tell the missus, she's not gonna like this at all, no Sir... Why do I always get taken by you fast-talking moon money enthusiasts selling your disruptively game-changing financial instruments, which are algorithmically guaranteed to increase in value due to maths and immutable laws of the cosmos? Sad
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:37:29 PM

i think it will surely be possible and i think the price will have potential to grow even more than that what would be really cool to be honest, though those are just predictions

i think that it is not the great option to sell your bitcoins right now because if we wont sell the bitcoins then we will have a lot of more potential to make even more money soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:50:48 PM

i think it will surely be possible and i think the price will have potential to grow even more than that what would be really cool to be honest, though those are just predictions

i think that it is not the great option to sell your bitcoins right now because if we wont sell the bitcoins then we will have a lot of more potential to make even more money soon
Yes perhaps, but doing an analogy still on a calm day may appear whirlwinds later, halving is halving, so do not rely.
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:58:49 PM

Newbs!!  Cheesy

Should I keep "hodling"?
Nothing is guaranteed.

You aren't the first troll to do that. Do you trolls think it's intimidating or something to admit that you internet stalk when you're not busy posting useless garbage on forums?

You're upset because I googled you, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Florida Man Jarred Boyce?

I reuse to believe that anyone not wishing to attract as much attention as possible could be as stupid as to plaster his real name, (including middle initial), all over the interweb (including registering a website jjboice.com lol), and register company called ...wait for it ... Jared Joseph Boice, LLC Cheesy

Who says I'm upset or that I'm trying to remain anonymous? Please, by all means continue the free publicity, it's great advertising  Cheesy
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:03:48 PM

Well, this was before the price crashed...
But I suppose you're right, it was my own fault for trusting you people. What should I do now? Just got to think up a good way to tell the missus, she's not gonna like this at all, no Sir... Why do I always get taken by you fast-talking moon money enthusiasts selling your disruptively game-changing financial instruments, which are algorithmically guaranteed to increase in value due to maths and immutable laws of the cosmos? Sad

What price crash? Anyone who bought only a year ago, is up 300% lol.
If someone was able to convince you that you'd be rich over the course of just a few months and that Bitcoin only goes straight up then I think you should see about returning to school and continuing your education. There are ways you can get your GED high school equivalence degree online.
MayorMccheese

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:29:13 PM

What price crash?

Today's price crash, didn't you read my post?
I only invested in this game-changing technology of the future yesterday, and already down about a thousand unsound American dollars. The missus doesn't even know what I gone and done yet, and I can't figure what to tell her.
You suppose I should tell her now, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Renaissance [Florida] Man Jarred Boyce? Or break it to her easy, sorta ready her for the shock, maybe candlelight dinner, over a glass of vine? Drop it on her just before the roofies kick in?

Or just "hodl" and hope she don't find out? Oh God, what am I saying! Help me wake up from this nightmare, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Renaissance [Florida] Man Jarred Boyce. Please, just make it stop...
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:32:19 PM

What price crash?

I only invested in this game-changing technology of the future yesterday, and already down about a thousand unsound American dollars. The missus doesn't even know what I gone and done yet, and I can't figure what to tell her.
You suppose I should tell her now, finance visionary, talented video producer, MTV-caliber guitarist and all around Renaissance [Florida] Man Jarred Boyce? Or break it to her easy, sorta ready her for the shock, maybe candlelight dinner, over a glass of vine? Drop it on her just before the roofies kick in?

Or just "hodl" and hope she don't find out?

Just wait a few weeks, the price will rise again and you'll have not only the ~$1,000, but a little profit as well.  You know DAMN WELL that telling her would be a horrible mistake in more than one way Tongue
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:34:05 PM

What price crash?

Just wait a few weeks, the price will rise again and you'll have not only the ~$1,000, but a little profit as well.  You know DAMN WELL that telling her would be a horrible mistake in more than one way Tongue

But drug her anyway. And if you could film that, that would be great.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:35:57 PM

What price crash?

Price crash from yesterday? Lol welcome to Bitcoin dude. A $50 price change in Bitcoin isn't a crash. It's just another day.

You know as much as you keep trying to describe me with all your wonderful adjectives, I thought I should let you know I'm not gay. And I'm not interested in that sort of thing. I mean I can see you like keeping secrets from your significant other, but if you're trying to hit on me, it's not gonna happen dude.
jaredboice (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:39:21 PM

What price crash?

But drug her anyway. And if you could film that, that would be great.

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: