Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is dogecoin worth to invest?  (Read 10700 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:26:04 AM

Investing in dogecoin right now is the wasting of your time and energy and will be the locking of your money, so try to invest in some other coin, I have invested some amount of my money in LetItRide, It is currently very cheap and hope the price will be increased sooner.

Yeah I agree, the price movement for doge is quite slow, i think you need to switch coin for temporary, the market for alt coin is not really good in the moment, I lost quite a lot of money in the trading

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
stkris

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 12:27:52 PM

Should I sell my dodge now?

Sell Dodge, buy Doge - such profit!
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:09:24 PM

The doge has no future. Right now, it is about to leave the top ten best capitalized coins because every day are emerging better options to invest in the altcoin world.

Perhaps the useful cycle of doge is close to end, and this type of irrelevant coins does not deserve a better future.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:26:32 PM

The doge has no future. Right now, it is about to leave the top ten best capitalized coins because every day are emerging better options to invest in the altcoin world.

Perhaps the useful cycle of doge is close to end, and this type of irrelevant coins does not deserve a better future.

well, Doge has always been this way from the start and the fact that it has survived this long with high daily trade volumes is strange enough. and i don't see any reason to believe anything is going to change about it (for better or worse i am talking about going both ways).

Buying the dip...
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5079

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:09:23 PM

Doge is actually very stable with a large base and is big enough that it isn't P&D anymore (not that I know of). So it's safe to buy but if you want fast profits then it's more like a blue stock.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:17:07 AM

Without no new fact the price surely will continue to decline a little more.
Mokuton

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:17:56 AM

If you want a coin that is stable and then willing to wait for the pump like once a year then go for it!
CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:29:11 AM

If i have big number of dogecoins i would go to exchange  dogecoins for  bitcoins and then I would invest my bitcoins in revenue site or elite ptc site.
doriangray

Activity: 567
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:06:09 AM

If i have big number of dogecoins i would go to exchange  dogecoins for  bitcoins and then I would invest my bitcoins in revenue site or elite ptc site.

Revenue sharing program and Ptc are a thing of the past, better invest it in other cryptocurrency with so much potential than doge.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
butragenjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:58:56 AM

The first dogecoin train is gone,but you can wait next train....dogecoin is popular altcoin and we can wait when price will rise again.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:28:44 PM

buy a few million and you can't go wrong

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:55:07 PM

The first dogecoin train is gone,but you can wait next train....dogecoin is popular altcoin and we can wait when price will rise again.

If you look at the chart in polo, you see that the train is pretty regular, and comes around quite often. Takes a slow lull to high 30s low 50s SATs per, and spikes up to the stratosphere for a bit. Looks like an EKG Grin but for the record, we are in one of said lulls as we speak. Wait for the peak.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:16:39 PM

hahahah great idea Cheesy anyway dogecoin is so cheap that buying few millions probably wouldn't
bother any serious investor.
However it was made as fun currency,i dont predict it to get a big value,just look how it is called , lol
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:26:29 PM

hahahah great idea Cheesy anyway dogecoin is so cheap that buying few millions probably wouldn't
bother any serious investor.
However it was made as fun currency,i dont predict it to get a big value,just look how it is called , lol

apart from Doge being a joke it is also one of the coins with the largest amount of available supply. there is currently 105,000,000,000+ (105 billion) Dogecoin available in the market that is being traded that alone can keep the price always down because of massive supply.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:40:39 PM

I plan to buy a few millions of dogecoin for long-term investment,does this coin worth to invest?

dogecoin is slow wroth, i think dogecoin the best coin stable price, if you hope dogecoin wroth and high up price
i think very dificult, is produce total coin with dogecoin very much, reward mining high so very dificult is up high until over 200satoshi every dogecoin
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:47:08 AM

I plan to buy a few millions of dogecoin for long-term investment,does this coin worth to invest?

DogeCoin is one of the Top cryptocurrencies today. I think Top 3, or I guess Top 4. If you want to invest, dont invest now. Because BTC is so hot right now. Thats because of the halving event, investors want to earn more so I think Dogecoin will ran out of stocks because they will exchange it into BTC. So I guess its better to invest your money in BTC rather than DogeCoin today.  If I were you, I will now save my BTC in my wallet these days because BTC is now increasing. Meaning higher price, higher profit. So I guess its better to invest BTC for now rather than DogeCoin.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:52:51 AM

for me sir if you have a lots of time to keep checking the price doge can still be a good game to play but in terms of long investment plan, it is not a right timing for you maybe after the halving right after the price stop to fluctuate in terms of bitcoin that we can determined the price of alts and doge would be on my list as well to start investing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:01:41 AM

for me sir if you have a lots of time to keep checking the price doge can still be a good game to play but in terms of long investment plan, it is not a right timing for you maybe after the halving right after the price stop to fluctuate in terms of bitcoin that we can determined the price of alts and doge would be on my list as well to start investing.
I think the same about it.
My theory is there is no really good reason to invest into dogecoin,because the maker of it,never thought about doing it
for serious purposes,it's main purpose,was just to get some fun out of starting his own coin.
But suddenly,it got more popular,and some people have started to use it.
However i would be scared to invest my funds into dogecoin,it is just too risky for me.
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:59:00 AM

Is it worth it to invest in Dogecoin?

This depends on your type of investing, if you're into the latest flavor of the month, P&D, something with "technology" that can attract attention, then it's better to look for something else that has the hot money interested in it right now. This was Ethereum and DAO in the recent months, but not any longer. Not sure what it is now, Lisk perhaps.

For more serious investing, and the longer term, it's important to look at the fundamentals, have some interest in the activity of the underlying asset, and perhaps even be prepared to look for ways to help it along in some way. I think it's important to look for coins that have already made it through a number of years, because there's a big difference between the image that is painted by the sellers of an ICO looking to dump and scutter away from the project, and the more objective state that is actualized after all the hype and quick money energies ("rocket fuel") are exhausted following the initial launch and subsequent early stages. This is where only a few out of the hundreds of cryptocurrencies that were created still stand out, with Doge being one of them because of solid community adoption and actual usage.

The main factor regarding investing is the viability of crypto in general, i.e. does Bitcoin have a good future, and do any alts have a place along with it? Considering how insolvent the world's banking system appears to be, with the astounding levels of unpayable debt, and only hyperinflation or "bail-in" deposit confiscation options, it stands to reason that market would be shifting towards more acceptable instruments of liquidity in the near future, tangible assets like gold and silver, and also digital currencies that cannot be controlled by central banks. Bitcoin would be best to have as a primary store of wealth in regards to digital assets, because it is so widespread and so widely accepted already, but why not have some diversification as well? Doge and Monero seem to be excellent for the fraction of digital currency holdings that are not in Bitcoin.

PS: there is of course significant risk, since large and powerful interests are heavily invested in the current system, and only want central bank issued currency to continue being used - so there are issues, which could include effects on trader community sentiment and downward market pressures - but fundamentally the upside looks really good
asian

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:37:22 PM

no, so much coins, why you want do this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: