Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMPCOIN TAKEOVER THREAD aka Leveraged Buyout (Coup) Thread  (Read 5136 times)
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:05:57 PM

Chicken 65 has agreed to put the coins in an escrow. We can put the coins for the trump campaign into a wallet that has a encryption that cant be lifted until a certain time. This would ensure that whoever was holding the coins offline still couldnt spend them. This coukd he done with a encrypted paperwallet and a passphrase that lifts the encryption at a specific time. I would be willing to store 200,000 + coins offline. If the community would want me to. I would store the coins offline but couldnt spend them until the passphrase was released at a specific date. Do you understand? Id be willing to do it but if you find someone else to do it this way it would put everyones mind at ease and chiken65 is open to putting the coins in a secure escrow or at leasst he said he was but that was before all thus stuff

well ofcourse he's gonna change his tone now. If he has accumulated coins, no reason to tank this any longer. How many coins do you think Chicken + his team bought up during this drop? Smiley

Good luck investing in this coin. I'll do my best to continue warning people of the scam this has become. The more truth put out there, the more easy to work with Chicken will seemingly become. Wouldn't be suprised if he and his team are sitting on around 1mill coins at this point. if this coin crashed it would be one of the biggest failed scam attempts in fucking crypto history. It would make my fucking month if that happened.

A team of people scammed 1/xth of the total supply into their own hands, but here Alex Jones look at this coin and support it, come and invest over here!
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:37:07 PM

Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.  

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project.  He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts.  Sad!  

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person.  That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
http://pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!

If we pull together we truly can Make Crypto Great Again despite the corruption and the special interests!!

You brought in the DBIC pumpers you idiot. The very same guys who despise Trump and the coin. Call it group preference. That's who your working with now eh….
Carry on and try and deflect the damage you did on to me. 10 days in and you fked it - now your going for recovery and playing the white knight. Let no one
forget your were the dev during all that nonsense, not me.
I will enjoy nothing more than sittting back waiting for you to do you thing. Somehow though
I have a strong feeling you wont do a damn thing. Prove me wrong.

Whats interesting as well - when you first got in to this you were bright eyed and innocent, loving it. Now your a cynical greedy, lying asshole.
Thats what Crypto has done to you. Sad….. Undecided It happens to most in Crypto, many of them on this thread of yours, your new pals.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 06:40:29 PM

Attention Trump Fans

Many Trumpcoin holders and directors believe Trumpcoin is being seriously damaged by the chaotic management of pajeet dev.  

His moderated thread is anti free speech and doesn't accurately reflect the community behind the Trumpcoin Project.  He is currently holding the Trump Fund hostage and talking to himself on 6 different accounts.  Sad!  

He doesn't understand that this project is about the community and about Trump, not just one person.  That's why it's time for the honest Trump holders to wrest control away from the current dev through a hostile takeover.

Primary objectives:

1. Bring Trump holders onto the Trump Team
2. Find someone reliable to hold the new Trump Fund, they will need to be at minimum a public figure whose honesty and devotion to Trump is without question and some experience with crypto (e.g. Milo)
3. Build up the Trump Fund / try to take control of the existing Trump Fund

All the links you need are here, minus the lightweight .rocks site:
http://pastebin.com/JTst4YUy

You brought in the DBIC pumpers you idiot. The very same guys who despise Trump and the coin. Call it group preference. That's who your working with now eh….
Carry on and try and deflect the damage you did on to me. 10 days in and you fked it - now your going for recovery and playing the white knight. Let no one
I will enjoy nothing more than sittting back waiting for you to do you thing. Somehow though

Whats interesting as well - when you first got in to this you were bright eyed and innocent, loving it. Now your a cynical greedy, lying asshole.
Thats what Crypto has done to you. Sad….. Undecided It happens to most in Crypto, many of them on this thread of yours, your new pals.

But what about Alex Jones & Robert David Steele?

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Smiss

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:05:44 PM

You can't delete me here, so I'll repeat what I said. There were spikes and dips under Cantstump, but the fact is even when it went to 7k sat, which you caused when you messed with the fund without telling anyone, that was still higher than the 3k sat it was when you were the dev. They were taking the coin to great places, the Alex Jones caused a dip but that stabilized back to 10-15k sat. You are ruining this coin.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:12:57 PM

Okay, here is the solution to this problem,and its very simple: As a community, we organize and elect a new leadership team and ignore Chicken65 (and his sockpuppets).

All activity by Chicken65 will simply be cast out as a rogue Trumpcoin fan that has nothing to do with the official management team. As "payment" Chicken65 may keep his Trump Fund and whatever other coins he may have accumulated, and do what he likes with it. If he wants to donate, great, if not, oh well.

It is important that the community comes together and elect new leaders. Whoever owns the .com domain should chime in.

The good news is that if we can fix the blockchain, then a fork doesnt even need to happen and this transition can go even smoother. If someone with some technical expertise could shine some light on the question of fork or no fork, and the status of the blockchain.

We also need to vet the old leaders, particularly CantStump. We all know Chicken65 uses sockpuppets and has several alt accounts.

Finally, I would float the possibility of creating a separate backers forum, possibly on a simple free forum website where we can consolidate everyone ( I know theres people on /biz/ reading this) that is interested in the project.

I know another member suggested the creation of a special Trumpfund wallet that will be locked until a certain date to be donated to Trump's campaign, which I think is a great idea.
Theu

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:19:12 PM

Okay, here is the solution to this problem,and its very simple: As a community, we organize and elect a new leadership team and ignore Chicken65 (and his sockpuppets).

All activity by Chicken65 will simply be cast out as a rogue Trumpcoin fan that has nothing to do with the official management team. As "payment" Chicken65 may keep his Trump Fund and whatever other coins he may have accumulated, and do what he likes with it. If he wants to donate, great, if not, oh well.

It is important that the community comes together and elect new leaders. Whoever owns the .com domain should chime in.

The good news is that if we can fix the blockchain, then a fork doesnt even need to happen and this transition can go even smoother. If someone with some technical expertise could shine some light on the question of fork or no fork, and the status of the blockchain.

We also need to vet the old leaders, particularly CantStump. We all know Chicken65 uses sockpuppets and has several alt accounts.

Finally, I would float the possibility of creating a separate backers forum, possibly on a simple free forum website where we can consolidate everyone ( I know theres people on /biz/ reading this) that is interested in the project.

If chicken wants to cash out, let him. If he donates, then all the better. We hold the most amount of coins as THE PEOPLE. Which cannot be taken away from us. Chicken is all but one man. We cannot allow him to ruin us.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:21:16 PM

I know another member suggested the creation of a special Trumpfund wallet that will be locked until a certain date to be donated to Trump's campaign, which I think is a great idea.

I don't know how far my credibility carries here but I can vouch for CantStump based on every interaction I've had with him

He's never expressed any desire other than to see the coin do well and I think he's being treated grossly unfairly here
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:25:06 PM

Who paid you the 25k for the video, him or me?
2 DA MOON BBY

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:28:21 PM

Are you delusional? NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE

OUT! OUT! OUT!
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:29:36 PM

I'm not getting into a shitfight, I'm saying I've spoken to him and I have no discrepancies to report in regards to his character

However you want to take that is fine, all I want is to see this coin grow and I appreciate what you sent me.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:35:54 PM

Chicken and CantStump are really Trump and Hillary acting like they don't like each other? Chicken are you really Donald?  Grin

Theu

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 07:45:42 PM

Just talked with the Trumpcontent creator. He's an aussie, and doesn't sound scottish (if that is the rumor)

He's his own guy and sounds fine. I'm 90 percent sure he is not Chicken.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:30:54 PM

I just posted +1 in response to post by Signal7 on the moderated trumpcoin thread and had my +1 post deleted.

sealab

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

glad to see this coin trying to claw its way back from the dead

everyone has faith in you CantStump, and wants to see the project return to you.
sealab

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:02:17 PM

All the newbie shits are active  Tongue

all the newbie accounts are posters on a separate and active forum called 4chan.org/biz/

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:53:41 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 12:33:52 PM by tbearhere

Maybe changing that  scrypt algo may help...try lyra2v2  It will gain gpu support.
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:00:15 AM

Half of the fund is now in my possession here: http://www.vicenet.org:3001/address/TGyL5KXE4FdEUG1UAQ677aSamwCYcihGcn
I am continuing negotiations with Chicken65 tomorrow regarding the rest.
He has unlocked the original thread.

I do not believe CantStump and Chicken65 are the same person. Chicken65 is fully vetted to me. I am fully confident in his true identity.
CantStump is not yet vetted but I have had several voice calls with him. The two have very distinct voices, accents, and personalities.

I do not wish to hold the fund for long. I will forward it to whatever address this community publicly decides to provide me.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:07:41 AM

Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:25:27 AM

Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

I will put the coins where the community tells me to.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:30:23 AM

Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

I will put the coins where the community tells me to.

Let me update you then.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

This should prove to be interesting.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10658589

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.

And the unnoffical (?) poll

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659336/r

Also here is the poll about where the fund should go.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10659341/r

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀