Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:25:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:17:38 PM

https://gyazo.com/2af2fb804e0d296304ef8f3744a94eb2

whoever here is Parwez that Chicken65 is thinking of giving to.. whatever you do chicken do not give anything to parwez

Yeah if this parwez guy is where the trump fund is going I am seriously wonder WTF.  Because I watch that nut job post in the trollbox and he only cares about money making and spreads FUD like a mofo to achieve his goals.  This crypto coin is about as newbie as you get.  I would hate to see people get separated from their money due to the using of Trumps name and hope in making money and supporting their candidate.

Not much of a vote on the whole escrow thing.  I think Chinckens65 just unilaterally decided to do what he wanted again.

Last time that happened we got Can't Stump.  So now we will see who is the escrow guy.
     Parwez is already on the troll box telling everyone he is getting 200K of trumps tomorrow and he is also saying that on monday it will go down to 1000Satoshi's
     Is this the guy who we trust with the Trump fund?

Are you guys honestly getting trolled by retards in the yobit chatbox?
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:17:46 PM

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:19:55 PM

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

Please step down.

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

This should prove to be interesting.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10658589

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:22:17 PM

All this what happened is just unbelievable. I spend all Sunday to read all and jump from this tread to new and back here.
I reading this tread from march or so, I'm so happy that Chicken65 is back. Wonder how he will manage as before he can't?
Any way YOU ARE MY HERO Chicken65 and really the right guy to be the dev of this project!
I cant imagine how you survived night before, all Sunday till now...
Thank God you did not let them touch the 200k Trumpfound!
I want to say I want to do donation to the Trumpfund lets say couple of very good thousands of coin, but just read you split it already and sorting stuff tomorrow.
So where should I transfer my donation or don't do it yet?
Please advise.
Good luck!
Cheers

Wink
Welcome to the drama of Crypto. Its rather old skool Crypto around the Trump Coin - sort of like 2014 era hahah.
Thought I had seen the back of extreme fud etc, but it seems not.

I appreciate very much what your saying about me personally,  and also your offer to help with the Trump Fund. Dont do anything about that until we sort out Escrow.
People like you offering upfront are a real asset to the project. I think your are about one of only thrree peopel to offer. More should
follow your lead.
Theu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:24:13 PM

Please step down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:27:37 PM

Please step down.

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.
nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:29:02 PM

All this what happened is just unbelievable. I spend all Sunday to read all and jump from this tread to new and back here.
I reading this tread from march or so, I'm so happy that Chicken65 is back. Wonder how he will manage as before he can't?
Any way YOU ARE MY HERO Chicken65 and really the right guy to be the dev of this project!
I cant imagine how you survived night before, all Sunday till now...
Thank God you did not let them touch the 200k Trumpfound!
I want to say I want to do donation to the Trumpfund lets say couple of very good thousands of coin, but just read you split it already and sorting stuff tomorrow.
So where should I transfer my donation or don't do it yet?
Please advise.
Good luck!
Cheers

Wink
Welcome to the drama of Crypto. Its rather old skool Crypto around the Trump Coin - sort of like 2014 era hahah.
Thought I had seen the back of extreme fud etc, but it seems not.

I appreciate very much what your saying about me personally,  and also your offer to help with the Trump Fund. Dont do anything about that until we sort out Escrow.
People like you offering upfront are a real asset to the project. I think your are about one of only thrree peopel to offer. More should
follow your lead.
So please let me know in the right time.
If we got a book about Trumpcoin,it will be best-seller for sure Cheesy
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:32:05 PM

Please step down.

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.

Will we be able to look at the terms and conditions of the escrow contract?  Will we have time to vet the escrow choices?  Will our vote matter or has this decision already been made

chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:33:16 PM

Honestly an author contacted me yesterday - no lie - swear on it. He wants to write a book about Trump Coin.
He writes books on various coins, so I think this one will be rather amusing. Oh, and when I say something its
the truth; Its not hype. I will be speaking to him tomorrow.

From LorD to CantStump to the Scottish bloke and the secret Tech guy. Theres mystery, drama, tears and laughter.
But we need a death - sone always has to die in the movie. Ill maybe take the car off a cliff screaming Make America Great Again
as I plummet in to the sea.
Ill make sure its uploaded to to Youtube - should help the coin price.  Smiley
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:34:05 PM

In a couple of weeks I will have no more time to handle the daily goings on of this project. So, it is with sadness that I have to announce that I will be resigning as the project dev 2 weeks from today.
I will look for someone to take over the project but anyone who is interested please state on the forum (no pm’s please, I wont answer). Whoever takes over will have to be 100% trustworthy because you will be
in control of the Trump Fund. ID Verification will be nescessary but of course will never be revealed by me unless you run with the campiagn donation fund.

Aside from my own business sufferring quite a bit in doing this project, I was commited many months ago to begin work on a large
project and their banging on the door. Contracts were signed so I have to keep up my end of the bargain. I cannot do this project and that one at the same time.

As of now Im just an investor like everyone else. However, I will keep trying to secure Trumps endorsement/acknowledgement. That side wont change. Im just talking about the forum stuff
website, twitter, emails etc.

I have very much enjoyed the project and its really great to see a community working together on this project. Keep at it and the gold will come..  
ill still be around for 2 weeks and will pop in now and then to support the project. It is of course in my interest to do that.

Respect to you all!  Cool

What happened chicken? I thought you had all these commitments. All these contracts signed you had to take care of. Really strange that all of a sudden you got all the time in the world to come back. You are just a liar, a con artist and the truth ain't in you. You scammed these poor people who believed in this project. But yet you still haven't had enough. When does this madness end? When do the lies and deceit stops. Don't you have big contracts you need to keep up your end of the bargain? LIAR!
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:36:01 PM

Honestly an author contacted me yesterday - no lie - swear on it. He wants to write a book about Trump Coin.
He writes books on various coins, so I think this one will be rather amusing. Oh, and when I say something its

From LorD to CantStump to the Scottish bloke and the secret Tech guy. Theres mystery, drama, tears and laughter.
But we need a death - sone always has to die in the movie. Ill maybe take the car off a cliff screaming Make America Great Again

MAN O MAN - SMDH AND LMAO! You just can't this stuff up I tell ya! LMAO!!!!!!!
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:36:52 PM

Please step down.

Now cast your vote.

I'm pretty sure if I made Escrow as a third option in the strawpoll everyone would have still voted for Signal7

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:38:20 PM

Please step down.

Now cast your vote.

Will we be able to look at the terms and conditions of the escrow contract?  Will we have time to vet the escrow choices?  Will our vote matter or has this decision already been made

In this case Bob Im just going to say you need to just accept the fund is going in to Escrow. We dont really do contarcts in Crypto. Its sort of like a Free Society
trust based system. Satoshi the invetor BTC was a Free Society advocate or if you like true annarchist.
 All those Escrow guys are totally legitimate - no need to ponder this any more. Im not being evasive.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:44:06 PM

Ok its nitey nite from me. I cant do any more fud patrol tonight.  Cool
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:45:17 PM

Chickens65,
    I do not like the answer you gave me but I am glad you did answer, so thank you!

Next question, How will this hamstring the superpac?  If we don't do contracts then why am I about to sign one with the US government for this group?  And why am I volunteering to unmask for the good of this group?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:46:24 PM

Chickens65,
    Good night.

AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:46:35 PM

Ok its nitey nite from me. I cant do any more fud patrol tonight.  Cool

tbh I don't believe it. You's gon be lurking.

Trumpcoin lads.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:49:12 PM

what's heavy dump from yobit? allegation against allegation
I think it's not healthy for the project if dev can't give clear
statement about it. after the big pump now it's going to be
dump again?

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Anonmous

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:51:38 PM

Please step down.

Now cast your vote.

In this case Bob Im just going to say you need to just accept the fund is going in to Escrow. We dont really do contarcts in Crypto. Its sort of like a Free Society
trust based system. Satoshi the invetor BTC was a Free Society advocate or if you like true annarchist.
 All those Escrow guys are totally legitimate - no need to ponder this any more. Im not being evasive.

Protip: There is absolutely ZERO trust in you.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:52:21 PM

MAN O MAN - SMDH AND LMAO! You just can't this stuff up I tell ya! LMAO!!!!!!!

Actually I had to come back and post something. Its a message from the author. Seriously man, your hatred for me is obsessive. I get you hate
Donald Trump but why do you persist in this lies and constant fund. What do you get from it? I would really genuinely like to know.

Anyway heres the message hes sent me. Will you apologise or are you B- Beta male. I dont lie dude, face that reality. Its in my nature to
tell teh fucking truth. Yo will find this trait among many free society advocates. Not in the liberal scene of course where you hang out.
Come hang out with me for a while. ou will learn honesty, honour, friendlyness, Logic - Reason _Truth all good stuff…

Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: