Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had suddenly 500 BTC  (Read 6364 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:45:38 PM

I would sell halve of them right away because that is allot of money and I can make good use of all that money.
The other halve I would on to because I may even make more money with the other halve, I do not want to miss out on anything.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:52:02 PM

That's a huge amount. If I had such a volume of bitcoin, possibly I could have got a relaxed living without the pressure of earning to have a good living.

Lmao  we would have so much time to relax without any stress about earning . 500 btc is enough for us to retire but too early to get the retirement . If ever i had that amount of bitcoin i would like to the place where i could actually enjoy because i'd like to go away from stress and pressure 😂
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:56:28 PM

That's a huge amount. If I had such a volume of bitcoin, possibly I could have got a relaxed living without the pressure of earning to have a good living.

Lmao  we would have so much time to relax without any stress about earning . 500 btc is enough for us to retire but too early to get the retirement . If ever i had that amount of bitcoin i would like to the place where i could actually enjoy because i'd like to go away from stress and pressure 😂

Yeah we can have long break from work if we hold that high amount, as it is enough to take care of our luxury and lavish holidays, I would prefer to go for world tour with that money.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:59:57 PM

How would you transfer the btc to your bank account without making the Banks / OECD /  ask questions?

And even if you get cash from localbitcoins someday the efforoties may ask you from where this car or how you bought this house..
What would you do ?

There`s no way you can trade 500 BTC with localbitcoins in one single transaction.

Why are you asking this?Do you have that problem?

Big transactions are always suspicious for banks and authorities...

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2976

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 02:11:53 PM

How would you transfer the btc to your bank account without making the Banks / OECD /  ask questions?

And even if you get cash from localbitcoins someday the efforoties may ask you from where this car or how you bought this house..
What would you do ?
Honestly i never experience that huge amount in my wallet but maybe if i am lucky to have those bitcoin in my wallet i think i will gradually withdraw it in any different ways. like some of bitcoin will withdraw using western union.. or i think there is some Bitcoin atm here master card or debit card that you can use word wide or selected country. but i think its better to convert it into usd via pyoneer because you can use payoneer world wide in any banks..that you can withdraw how much you want..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:22:20 PM

Having such ammount and if you wanna to exchange to fiat you should do that with periods selling a part all months, soo at the end you will get all the money, maybe open a store just to show what did you sold to be able to convert bitcoin.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

this is a really huge amount and the only thing you can ever do with such a huge amount is to start a business with it but again that amount is so big that you can even start two separate businesses with it and still have left overs.or at least things that come to my mind with bitcoin need less investment.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:25:00 PM

If I will get suddenly 500 Btc I will settle a business as this a such a huge amount and to earn long time earning business is best option...  Trading is also good option but for this much big amount I will go for offline business only...
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:36:02 PM

of course that is a really huge amount of bitcoins and i think that if i suddenly have 500 bitcoins i would just hold it in order to make even more money in the near future
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:37:12 PM

Wow! that is a good amount,

I I get that amount and have to get withdraw that amount with an exchange to my bank account then I will provide the exact information to my bank from where I get that amount, because I will not get any amount of money illegal. so I will not need to hide the source of my income.
This is pretty much the same thread as those what if I give you X bitcoins or something.
However, my response depends on what my mood is, and what I'll do to those coins depends on what my mood is when I received them. Most probably however, I'd just save them for now since there's quite an expected rise in value.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:12:55 PM

I I get that amount and have to get withdraw that amount with an exchange to my bank account then I will provide the exact information to my bank from where I get that amount, because I will not get any amount of money illegal. so I will not need to hide the source of my income.
This is pretty much the same thread as those what if I give you X bitcoins or something.
However, my response depends on what my mood is, and what I'll do to those coins depends on what my mood is when I received them. Most probably however, I'd just save them for now since there's quite an expected rise in value.

Yeah saving for future is good but we should sell some of them when price is high, as its a free money so we should sell it and enjoy life in best possible way.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:23:49 PM

Yeah saving for future is good but we should sell some of them when price is high, as its a free money so we should sell it and enjoy life in best possible way.
It will be really surprising to me. I will like to buy a beautiful car a house and will like to start a side business. but still I will continue earning bitcoin from signature campaign.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:27:48 PM

It will be really surprising to me. I will like to buy a beautiful car a house and will like to start a side business. but still I will continue earning bitcoin from signature campaign.

Yeah even if we hold that high amount in our wallet we should not stop working, we need to continue with earning bitcoins for safety of future.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:28:48 PM

That is good but the OP is asking that how will you withdraw that amount to your bank and what will be your source of income for that amount to your government? You can buy these things only if you withdraw that amount to your bank account or in fiat.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:33:18 PM

That is good but the OP is asking that how will you withdraw that amount to your bank and what will be your source of income for that amount to your government? You can buy these things only if you withdraw that amount to your bank account or in fiat.

Yeah, even we have that kind of large money. We should not stop working. It is huge true but it can be lost also . Now, when it comes to transferring in a bank account. I suggest you should not just transfer it to one bank. Maybe create about 10 accounts then transfer 50 BTC each. I think that's unquestionable right ?

And some you can invest to a trading site so your money will not continue to decrease as time passed but go to the opposite way.
starboyshuvo

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:10:45 PM

ill hold most of them...and sell some for buying a house !!!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:13:52 PM

What would you do ?

I would gradually spend it otc end convert to use it or use it directly. thats a great plan
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:31:36 PM

Yeah even if we hold that high amount in our wallet we should not stop working, we need to continue with earning bitcoins for safety of future.
of course if you want to be rich you have to keep working. You think a billionaire like billgates why he did not stop working?
he always worked and I think you should follow his

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:33:25 PM

500 bitcoins with $660 price would be very good now, on $330000 i can't easily buy a car and maybe even house, but anyway it's just a dreams.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:10:53 PM

The best way to withdraw such ammount or small ammounts would open a business company of services online, like a network companie working with paypal and bitcoin, soo you could cover your traces doing such.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: