Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for investors  (Read 2972 times)
Cyber Specter (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:17:39 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 04:00:29 AM by Cyber Specter

2D RPG MMO that uses dogecoin as its in game currency

My team and I currently building a 3D Dark Fantasy MMORPG that is going to use dogecoin as its in game currency. We’re seeking 10,000,000 dogecoin to use on building our economy, art, game development, and for advertisement purposes. We plan to monetizes the game with a small “tax” for each transaction that takes place in the game world, along with a few in game purchases for non-stat altering items such as, skins, mounts, ect, along with a few non-video ads.

Game Summary: The game is a 2D Dark Fantasy MMORPG taking place in the modern day, gothic city of New Sheperd. You play as either a vampire or werewolf race character, and will take part in a power struggle between two opposing factions for control of the city. There are a lot of PVE elements and a lot of rewarding reasons for PvP. The in game economy will use credits that are purchased with doge (Currently the only cryptocurrency we are able to support) or earned from PVE, or picked up from killed enemies in PvP. You will have the ability to convert your game credits back to doge and withdraw them to the wallet associated with your account.

What is in it for investors?

Investors will get several special in game skins, items, titles, and a bonus to experience earned. We also expect our investors to receive 10% ROI over the course of the next year.

MMORPGs are more popular now than ever before, and more and more players are looking for games that use real currency systems. We have a very strong, and very smart consumer as our target audience, and we think that they will be very excited about being a part of a community that you can help build.

Additional information on the game can be made available via PM upon request. This information includes basic info on our PVE, PvP, and Character Creation systems at the moment.  

Public information on our economy, world/level design, server hosting and several other important details are not available at this time.

We currently have no Launch Date in mind.

If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Questions about art, and the economy itself may be slightly difficult for me to answer at the current time, however I'll do my best.

We've recently made a facebook page which we will be updating soon. These updates will include concept art, screenshots, and videos of gameplay as we progress. Feel free to like us so you can follow our progress more efficiently!

https://www.facebook.com/Shadows-527346254142627/

If you'd like to see the GDD (Game Design Document) which outlines all of the info about this project just let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:26:43 AM

Watching this
Do you have any website realted your game? i love to play video games
Maybe you can go doge subreddit too for gather doge community
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:28:25 AM

Watching this too. We'll see where it goes. I wont invest but I may play the game.
Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:52:17 AM

Watching this

We don't have a website at the moment, and probably won't set anything up until we get closer to a finished product. I've made a post on the doge subreddit and hope that we get a positive response.

When we release the game I hope to see you in our community!
Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:53:28 AM

Watching this

We don't have a website at the moment, and probably won't set anything up until we get closer to a finished product. I've made a post on the doge subreddit and hope that we get a positive response.

So why are you here with no game plan, no working prototype and asking for money. That's not cool man.
Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:57:35 AM

Watching this

So why are you here with no game plan, no working prototype and asking for money. That's not cool man.

We have a full game plan. I'm not sure where you got the idea that we didn't have a game plan. We just don't have a website for the game yet. We don't have a prototype because we are still in the early stages of development.

We are a small indie group as I said in my original post. Getting the funding to help move our project along is important.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:06:12 AM

more info OP. and please provide a website about your game. im interested in your idea and willing to invest. but will you mind if you change the currency to btc. we will never how long will doge holds. and can you provide your credentials that will proof that your legit. thanks
Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:08:55 AM

more info OP. and please provide a website about your game. im interested in your idea and willing to invest. but will you mind if you change the currency to btc. we will never how long will doge holds. and can you provide your credentials that will proof that your legit. thanks
'

I've sent you the additional info, that I can release at the time in a PM. As I said above, currently the only crypto we can support is dogecoin, switching to btc isn't an option at the moment. In the future we hope that we can support other cryptos. I'm not sure what you mean by credentials, could you elaborate on that?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:19:14 AM

If you can submit an actual game design document to me, I'll look it over... if I snag this, I'd cover the entire requested amount (10m DOGE) and help with promotion.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:40:42 AM

If you can submit an actual game design document to me, I'll look it over... if I snag this, I'd cover the entire requested amount (10m DOGE) and help with promotion.

Do you have an email you'd like me to send it to? It's a bit primitive, and it's constantly being updated but it's full of information about our game.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:48:25 AM

Do you have an email you'd like me to send it to? It's a bit primitive, and it's constantly being updated but it's full of information about our game.

PM sent! Looking forward to hearing from you, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:54:04 AM

2D RPG MMO that uses dogecoin as its in game currency

My team and I currently building a 2D Dark Fantasy MMORPG that is going to use dogecoin as its in game currency. We’re seeking 10,000,000 dogecoin to use on building our economy, art, game development, and for advertisement purposes. We plan to monetizes the game with a small “tax” for each transaction that takes place in the game world, along with a few in game purchases for non-stat altering items such as, skins, mounts, ect, along with a few non-video ads.

Game Summary: The game is a 2D Dark Fantasy MMORPG taking place in the modern day, gothic city of New Sheperd. You play as either a vampire or werewolf race character, and will take part in a power struggle between two opposing factions for control of the city. There are a lot of PVE elements and a lot of rewarding reasons for PvP. The in game economy will use credits that are purchased with doge (Currently the only cryptocurrency we are able to support) or earned from PVE, or picked up from killed enemies in PvP. You will have the ability to convert your game credits back to doge and withdraw them to the wallet associated with your account.

What is in it for investors?

Investors will get several special in game skins, items, titles, and a bonus to experience earned. We also expect our investors to receive 10% ROI over the course of the next year.

MMORPGs are more popular now than ever before, and more and more players are looking for games that use real currency systems. We have a very strong, and very smart consumer as our target audience, and we think that they will be very excited about being a part of a community that you can help build.

Additional information on the game can be made available via PM upon request. This information includes basic info on our PVE, PvP, and Character Creation systems at the moment. 

Public information on our economy, world/level design, server hosting and several other important details are not available at this time.

We currently have no Launch Date in mind.

If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Questions about art, and the economy itself may be slightly difficult for me to answer at the current time, however I'll do my best.

woow im soo intrested about it...
the idea looks really dope,playing game and earning money Grin i think i can invest some...
PM me about it,i will surely answer
akogwapo14

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:13:32 AM

Wow new and interesting games in crypto world not bad I want to play it soon  a good project and I think it would not failed.
Is good to invest in it.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:21:52 AM

Dead on arrival.

Go back to the drawing board.

Fire the team member that suggested dogecoin.
Gwapo

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:09:02 PM

Can I look into the roadmap of your project?
I might want to invest in it but I would like to do my due deligence before sending money to a newbie.

Its better if you can pm me with the details.
Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:45:07 PM

Dead on arrival.

Go back to the drawing board.

Fire the team member that suggested dogecoin.

We do have plans to eventually accept other cryptos, and for us dogecoin seems like a decent place for us to start. Our game may even give a little more life to the dogecoin community!
Alanay

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:03:59 PM

Ideally you would give us some artwork and a greater piece of information about the game and how it can be profitable. Otherwise don't expect to get 10,000,000 Doge. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, but I think you should focus on the game first to make sure it's actually fun to play. There are many developers who will be willing to help you create some demos, even if they're short. It makes a big difference.

Good luck.

Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:13:02 PM

Ideally you would give us some artwork and a greater piece of information about the game and how it can be profitable. Otherwise don't expect to get 10,000,000 Doge. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, but I think you should focus on the game first to make sure it's actually fun to play. There are many developers who will be willing to help you create some demos, even if they're short. It makes a big difference.

Good luck.

Thanks but if you read the thread you would see we are offering our Game Design Document to certain potential investors.

We are focusing on our game first, I would like to point that out because there has been a bit of confusion about that. The game is something that we are building already, it's not just a concept.

We are in the early stages of development as I said but we are already planning on an "offline demo" to showcase a bit of the basic PvE, and some of the art.

I'll keep everyone updated on that.

Alanay

Activity: 161

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:16:13 PM

Until then do any of the people working on the project have any previous work to show? Also it'd be a better idea to try making a 3D game. 2D games sell for very cheap, and it's difficult to create a market within a 2D game. The most successful 2D game I've ever known was 'Terraria' and I'm sure they'd never be able to build a market in their game either.

Cyber Specter (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:29:10 PM

Until then do any of the people working on the project have any previous work to show? Also it'd be a better idea to try making a 3D game. 2D games sell for very cheap, and it's difficult to create a market within a 2D game. The most successful 2D game I've ever known was 'Terraria' and I'm sure they'd never be able to build a market in their game either.

We've worked on games before, none of which were sold commercially. We aren't going to switch to a 3D game. We had originally tossed around the idea of a 3D open world game but decided that we wanted to make 2D games more.

The price that we sell the game at is still under debate and I'm not at liberty to say what that price will be.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: