Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Much Money Can You Make on YouTube?  (Read 3868 times)
joe101

Activity: 74
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:55:49 AM

decentralized youtube is what is needed, google shouldnt be telling us what what can or cannot upload,

free decentralized market is where it is at

Donate:  bc1qaa5ye4cc3479qhk43zgut0wa5ykvwus40xg8pt
noone000

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:41:02 AM

With all the controversy and demonetization happening on Youtube right now, I know many You tubers are facing a huge decrease in their advertisement revenues. I think this is very unfortunate as this stifles creativity and makes it harder for producers to do what want. While I cannot blame the advertisers, producers or Youtube itself, I do hope that this problem can be resolved in the near future.

PLRGood.com

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:51:18 AM

Depends. There're many ways to monetize, such as ads, affiliate marketing etc. I think you can earn anywhere from pennies per day to hundreds per day, depending on how popular your videos get.
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:46:54 PM

Depends. There're many ways to monetize, such as ads, affiliate marketing etc. I think you can earn anywhere from pennies per day to hundreds per day, depending on how popular your videos get.

yeah, I have ever monetize my video with google adsense and with MCN (multi channel network).
but monetize by joined with MCN, it's not full receive payment, because must share payment with MCN

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 06:14:18 PM

I make around $150 a month with a poor channel actually. You can make a lot more than this.
shelly154

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:28:53 AM

$0.8 per 1000 views with banner ads and $5-$8 per 1000 views with roll out ads
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:07:14 AM

You can make as little $5 a week to $5,000 a week. Depends on the quality of your content, dedication, and fan following.

TheAltPainter

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:48:47 AM

I believe if you work hard enough on anything, you'll be able to make $$ on anything. If you create value you will always find was to monetize in different way's. So the question is; What's your plan, have you researched it, spoken with different people about it, is your strategy used before and are you willing to work for it?

So my advice is start reading everything you can find on whatever you want to do, and surround your life with it. Constantly ask yourself the question; How do i pull this of? If you do that, your brain will start providing answers or start looking for resources to create those answers.
Rasel5209

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:15:25 PM

our county view rate is low. so i don't earn enough. every month 20$ somthing.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:27:31 PM

decentralized youtube is what is needed, google shouldnt be telling us what what can or cannot upload,

free decentralized market is where it is at

We already have it! Its called Project Alexandria and powered by florincoin.

No how to get everyone to use it is the question.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

I hearing that one family in my country earns up to 80000 dollars a month on YouTube. I watched their channel. This garbage. Probably they just wind to themselves viewings, but anyway they don't live in misery.
WillyWokka

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 04:27:40 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 04:37:44 PM by WillyWokka

My advice is to put up videos of you being your genuine self, but your genuine "self" must show some charisma to the camera. Be attentive and interact with your viewers comments, etc. Most repeat viewers like to follow you when you pay attention to them. If you upload your genuine self regularly, once a day or so, and you have the persona or content that would make people want to see more of your stuff, they will stick. They will stick even if all you do is talk about your day, they just have to like you and feel a connection.

My point here is consistency and persistence will you get plenty of viewers in the long run, because naturally people will see that you aren't going to stop making vids and that you have something to offer and they will start to relate to your specific personality more and will subscribe, regardless of what your content is about, as long as it is somewhat interesting. But the more engaging and entertaining and better edited your content is, the quicker you'll gain more viewers.

Then keep this up for many many months. Usually a couple years it takes to build a consistent stream of 50 cents to 3 dollars per thousand views. The range of money earned depends if your viewers click the ads and how much the advertiser is paying for the click and the worldwide location of the click. Clicks from more restricted countries pay out way less than if a Los Angeles resident clicked an ad in your video.

My experience: I research online and I put great effort into thinking about these things deeply, psychologically, etc.. Here's what I've actually experienced: A year ago, I gained some traction and recognition on Twitch for about 5 months, but did not stick through the long haul. Those 5 months taught me a lot about what gaining and maintaining viewership. Now 1 month ago, I started putting out videos on Youtube of me being myself doing things I enjoy. Acting crazy while playing arcade ticket games and online poker(streaming on Twitch again, but not as a daily grind). I'll also put up whatever song I've made or funny video I've edited. Just creative stuff to hopefully entertain. Trying to build an interactive Arcade Show as my main niche.

I'll share more here as I come up with it. Good luck to you!!

wokka wokka!
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:42:01 PM

To earn money in YouTube you do need to be a team. You need to not only shoot video, but hard to promote it in the network. Even if there are potential viewers of your channel as they will know about you? This type of income is more of a hobby than a job.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:46:10 PM

If you have a unique idea, there is really no limit on Youtube. One of my friends makes about $5,000 each month from Youtube.
snegap

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:48:55 PM

you need a large audience , depends on content and views
gamerfan

Activity: 766
Merit: 501

BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:14:31 PM

There are people who made a lot of money thanks to youtube.

On it you can make money in 3 different ways:

- With google ads partnership program
- As an affiliate, promoting other people's stuff and get a commission for every lead you get.
- Selling your own stuff

I recommend this last one.
As an alternative, you can become famous on YouTube and then get called by people who want your appereance.
For example, many people first became famous on YouTube and then went on TV or became professional actors, etc.

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:50:43 PM

Are you make a living on Youtube? How many views we need in order to earn a decent money on Youtube?
I have made new youtube channel, and i can say to you it is not easy, not at all. You need great content to have good view rating on every video to get some money, and videos have to be 100 percent your copyright. For about 1000 vievs on one video i got something like 0.28 euros. It is hard. 😀
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 07:34:39 PM

It isnt easy to share good video. Monthly 200 $ Roll Eyes
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:28:41 PM

The top youtuber makes millions per year, I believe. But for most of us, a few hundred should be quite realistic.
Auxi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:49:40 AM

10k subs = 250$ per month
I cant say my channel
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: