Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin?  (Read 8604 times)
Samadur

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:14:11 AM

the odds are slim. boys love computers, numbers and fiddling away for hours with code. girls like kittens and dressing up. I don't care if the creator was a monkey or a lonely super computer. all that matters is the product.
Nowadays a lot of women who are not less than men are addicted to computers and high technology. In the field of digital currency, I have no doubt in their awareness and therefore can be assumed that there is a high probability that the woman had a hand in the formation and appearance of bitcoin in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:39:15 PM

the odds are slim. boys love computers, numbers and fiddling away for hours with code. girls like kittens and dressing up. I don't care if the creator was a monkey or a lonely super computer. all that matters is the product.
Nowadays a lot of women who are not less than men are addicted to computers and high technology. In the field of digital currency, I have no doubt in their awareness and therefore can be assumed that there is a high probability that the woman had a hand in the formation and appearance of bitcoin in the world.

I also agree with the fact that women are more and more interested in information technology. Therefore, it is likely that the woman also took part in the creation cryptocurrency

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:25:52 PM

Did you even do some research before posting your opinion or before creating this thread in the first place?

Yes and I dont see why u would think I did not. This thread is about opinions. Not about facts.

So u got this very wrong my nifty boy. Next time read better b4 posting. Thank u

~CfA~
And at this point i stopped taking you serious.. Its just the odds man, compare the amount of woman VS man who work in ICT, you'll see a big difference, and the gap will be even bigger with coding, therefor the odds of a woman creating the bitcoin are just slim. Also the way satoshi sort of "behaves" in making up his posts  makes me assume his gender is a male.

I also agree with the fact that women are more and more interested in information technology. Therefore, it is likely that the woman also took part in the creation cryptocurrency
What? Sure they are more interested then 50 years ago, but its still far from even, look up the facts..

phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:43:27 AM

Woman in creating bitcoin? It's a pretty serious statement. The truth is I do not think that it was on so many unfounded. Everything is possible in this life and do not underestimate the weaker sex.
salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:26:24 AM

Girls love the kitchen? You probably do with space or where. But now, these girls that they can not cook. Of course they love to dress up. This I agree. But the kitchen is already too much.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:02:06 AM

Not possible.
They are technically inclined.
And that is a scientific fact for the women here that say otherwise. Grin

It's possible for a woman to have created Bitcoin. Some girls are technically inclined. I lean towards it being a guy, due to Satoshi being a masculine name, but it's still a possibility.
We always doubt and scoff at those that can be smarter than women, even men. But in reality, many women and scientists and if there are any, then why can not they be actors of bitcoin. Everything is possible.
Techie5879

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Back from the Dead!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:08:13 AM

A group/ a person with the alias of Satoshi Nakamato has created BTC. It can of course be a woman/women. Gender doesn't really count when it comes to who created bitcoins.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:27:41 PM

A group/ a person with the alias of Satoshi Nakamato has created BTC. It can of course be a woman/women. Gender doesn't really count when it comes to who created bitcoins.
Maybe it's just supposed stating whether all inherently woman to deal with such matters, and in particular to participate in the development and creation of bitcoin.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:04:21 PM

Interestingly certainly it says that girls like to work in the kitchen. Some like it in the bedroom but ill think probably does not make sense. And indeed raise this wave is not necessary. It is better to look for information on the Internet who is behind bitcoin and who do a real developer cryptocurrency. And read the tea leaves is not grateful.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:48:34 PM

Can this question on another set, and even get a response as needed. If there is a founder, he knows better who participated in the development of bitcoin and no one else except Satoshi answer it may not. But everyone knows that the information is not available and anonymous bitcoin.
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:50:41 PM

Or an alien?
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 09:37:05 PM

Or an alien?
Who knows. Perhaps years later, we know that this is true. Who Satoshi know or who saw him. Maybe it's aliens generally planted us the idea of ​​a bitcoin currency. Please just do not take seriously.
free10

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:17:54 AM

did u just assume the gender of the creator(s)!?

kidding...

hmmm it doesnt really matter if a woman made it or not, to me its important to honour that person(s) creation and how it really changed the world's view on banking
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:00:13 AM

did u just assume the gender of the creator(s)!?

kidding...

hmmm it doesnt really matter if a woman made it or not, to me its important to honour that person(s) creation and how it really changed the world's view on banking
This is true, because it is important that we have a final product that will bring us huge benefits. And who made efforts in the sense of human gender does not matter. If bitcoin generally change the situation with the enslavement of the people banks, it's all going to be very cool.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:40:07 AM

Now women are no longer housewives except that the washing and cooking did not know anything. The fact is that bitcoin can they afford. I do not think is not good for them.
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:45:37 PM

The percentage of females in the work with high technology and even in cybernetics fairly high. Many great minds too are women.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:21:19 PM

It's no secret that the Bitcoin community consists mostly of men. However, this does not mean that the crypto industry is not presented and the beautiful half of humanity.
Blythe Masters is probably one of the most famous women, who devoted his career to the world of digital currencies and blokcheyn technology.
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:58:51 PM

I believe the creator of bitcoin was no man nor woman, It was the Illuminati, created to overrun the governments and take over the world through a tax less form of currency. A currency without tax, to lower the income of governments and once they are at the weakest point the Illuminati will strike! They will come down and take over the government and rid the world of bitcoin making all currency worthless causing mayhem in the world, violence, reporters, the streets out of order. The Illuminati is doing this because the world took a dark turn and is getting closed to the truth! It will happen soon, keep alert. Or it was just a man.
Huh Huh
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1316
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 10:17:41 PM

It's no secret that the Bitcoin community consists mostly of men. However, this does not mean that the crypto industry is not presented and the beautiful half of humanity.
Blythe Masters is probably one of the most famous women, who devoted his career to the world of digital currencies and blokcheyn technology.
(Women influence in digital currency world):
It's not just Blythe Masters (maybe, she is the most famous), there are many:
  • Cindy McAdam, president, general counsel and one of the highest ranking executives at Xapo.
  • Catheryne Nicholson, co-founder and CEO of BlockCypher, a platform for building applications on bitcoin's block chain.
  • Elizabeth Stark, entrepreneur in residence at StarX, and part of Start Bitcoin, a group of entrepreneurs advocating for digital currency technologies.
And many more. Here is the link amuse your eyes: http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/

Just because we don't see them more often, doesn't mean they don't exist!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
one-day0

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:53:19 PM

(Women influence in digital currency world):
It's not just Blythe Masters (maybe, she is the most famous), there are many:
  • Cindy McAdam, president, general counsel and one of the highest ranking executives at Xapo.
  • Catheryne Nicholson, co-founder and CEO of BlockCypher, a platform for building applications on bitcoin's block chain.
  • Elizabeth Stark, entrepreneur in residence at StarX, and part of Start Bitcoin, a group of entrepreneurs advocating for digital currency technologies.
And many more. Here is the link amuse your eyes: http://fortune.com/2015/04/24/women-in-bitcoin/

Just because we don't see them more often, doesn't mean they don't exist!
We underestimate women. I'm shocked by this information. It is great. I look at women through different eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: