Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin?  (Read 8606 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:56:04 PM

the odds are slim. boys love computers, numbers and fiddling away for hours with code. girls like kittens and dressing up. I don't care if the creator was a monkey or a lonely super computer. all that matters is the product.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sourris01

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 11:48:31 AM

Bitcoin is very technical, and quite frankly it's a field that women are not attracted to. Sexes are built for different things. Of course there exceptions for everything. But chances that it was developed by a woman are extremely low. Unless that woman was a masculine one.

why would you think that only a masculine woman could write a code which is unique and could change how everyone view technology.i understand the fact that both sexes have different taste.
OP what kind of stupid question is this,are you an expert in bitcoin codes.
It is not necessary to underestimate women. There are women still much smarter than some men.
There are two types of women: one "seek" money and other material benefits, while others get them easily.
Very bad triangle man, his money and woman. And when you start to own woman, she begins to own you, because it holds your money.
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:38:23 PM

Life is economically designed so that women are separated from the money. Almost all the money is in men. Since ancient times, so it is got that man produces money and the woman spends. I do not think that a woman needs to know about bitcoin example.
Sunwew

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:49:05 PM

Life is economically designed so that women are separated from the money. Almost all the money is in men. Since ancient times, so it is got that man produces money and the woman spends. I do not think that a woman needs to know about bitcoin example.
Yes. Men earn, women spend.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:13:44 PM

I would not advise to associate money and relationship with a woman. By its impact destructive power of money similar to the water that washes away the soil, and then takes down the entire coast.
SCCFX

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:56:36 AM

created bitcoin can anthyng person
until now satoshi nakamoto still anonymous
eminem90

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:15:18 PM

Yes. Men earn, women spend.

I you can Upset. But I know a lot of women who do earn good money, which trade on the stock exchange and who earn Bitcoin. Just because they like to live
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:45:50 AM

Maybe it wasn't a woman, or man. Maybe it was an alien. Or aliens.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:07:21 AM

Not possible.
They are technically inclined.
And that is a scientific fact for the women here that say otherwise. Grin
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:38:14 AM

Not possible.

It's possible for a woman to have created Bitcoin. Some girls are technically inclined. I lean towards it being a guy, due to Satoshi being a masculine name, but it's still a possibility.
PanZerrr

Activity: 243

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:15:33 AM

My woman is able to spend the money. But the most important thing is to keep quiet about the fact that I know what is bitcoin. Otherwise, I will lose all of their anonymous earnings very quickly.
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:29:44 PM

My woman is able to spend the money. But the most important thing is to keep quiet about the fact that I know what is bitcoin. Otherwise, I will lose all of their anonymous earnings very quickly.
Women's opportunities to work adequately in the financial sector are very large, so do not think women underestimate.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:23:49 PM

Women's opportunities to work adequately in the financial sector are very large, so do not think women underestimate.
Men are more versed in the art and even have more patience than in women. I mean, for the majority of the female population.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:59:02 PM

If you look at the big financial institutions that many of their employees are women. So I would not say that women can not deal with the financial issue or bitcoin, as well as general cryptocurrency. We underestimate the weaker sex.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:29:28 PM

If you look at the big financial institutions that many of their employees are women. So I would not say that women can not deal with the financial issue or bitcoin, as well as general cryptocurrency. We underestimate the weaker sex.
The thing everyone how much to trust your finances woman. In some families, the woman manages byudzhetom family, and in some families, it makes a man. So the choice of everyone.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:53:45 PM

The thing everyone how much to trust your finances woman. In some families, the woman manages byudzhetom family, and in some families, it makes a man. So the choice of everyone.
Do not underestimate women in terms of financial matters. Among Bitcointalk enough women members are engaged in bitcoin and they like it. Therefore, I believe that they are aware of a need.
WarThunder

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:54:27 PM

On the involvement of women to important discoveries ever one does not exclude. Women are too smart and would be foolish to think otherwise. The guesses about what a woman paved the hand to create bitcoin, you can not bother and ask Satoshi.
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:50:57 PM

Not possible.

It's possible for a woman to have created Bitcoin. Some girls are technically inclined. I lean towards it being a guy, due to Satoshi being a masculine name, but it's still a possibility.
When it was time, and I began to study the history of creation bitcoin, it is really about the actions of women and their participation speech did not exist. So I do not know how to react to such a statement.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:28:49 PM

The biggest mistake men against women, is that we always underestimate women and it is very bad. But against Bitcoin, things can be. After all, who worked directly in the group is not yet known.
manyuta

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:34:21 AM

Not possible.
It seems to me that the distrust of women generates not a full assessment of their ability to do important things. Of course this does not mean that they really have a connection with the birth of Bitcoin, but this opportunity I would not rule out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: