Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin?  (Read 8611 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:12:51 AM

Women are more knowledgeable than men but they are not open to taking risks as far I have seen and hence something like bitcoins would be considered a taboo for them. However, reports prove that many of the bitcoin traders are women so it's not that no female is interested in bitcoins but they aren't plenty in number.
That depends actually,i wouldnt think that women have bigger knowledge than men,it is true to some cases,but you cannot say
that basically men are not well educated and they tend to risk their money for no reason.
There are a lot of stupid women's as same as stupid men.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:24:03 AM

Probably yes,  some of my country is female earning bitcoons by using paluwagan. This program is trending to them because it is an easy money buy you can scam on it in an instant. Other girls know also how to trade in crypto currency trading site. They can buy stacks and sell it when the price is up.
Azael

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:24:53 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2016, 01:36:18 PM by Azael

Possible but Man thinks of God as a male. So they think of Satoshi like a male.

I'm not saying Satoshi is God of course my point is the disappearing act was immortalizing Satoshi so that no other developer in crypto could be considered as good or brilliant and so that people would always worship and aspire to the Creator. See my point?

People heavily oppose the idea of Craig Wright being Satoshi -let's ignore the fact that he is a scammer for making my point- for the reason that most couldn't cope with Satoshi being just a average man the same way most couldn't cope if God returned to earth and was just like anyone else.

So the disappearing act just elevated Satoshi to a point where no blockchain developer after him could ever be considered as brilliant.

As for being a woman maybe maybe not I think we'll never know. I don't think Satoshi will ever confirm his identity by moving his known stash since I don't believe it is in his nature. See most people always assume say a political opinion equals personal gain let's say lower taxes would mean that you are greedy or legalization of marijuana would mean you'd like to smoke yourself but this is saying more about the people with these judgements they lack integrity and can't understand how someone would ever do, create or have an opinion on something that isn't for personal gain.

When people say things like "Why hasn't Satoshi moved his coins or cashed out or publicly say who he is?" they entirely miss the point. He left once the project could carry on without him and he had the composure to not cash out when Bitcoin was at $1100 and he could possibly become a tech leader for his creation and possibly even receive a Nobel Prize.

But you see that was never the point of creating Bitcoin. Whatever the exact motives the pursuit was essentially noble and about starting a currency for the greater good and that means stepping down and including others and letting it evolve on it's own and become bigger than just one man and his decisions could ever become.

I don't think even if Satoshi saw a gap in the Bitcoin market or something he could create in it that he would do it. The risk of being discovered is unlikely worth the benefit for crypto. Whatever he's doing now in my opinion it has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies and probably never will again.

twitter.com/erikledgers
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:44:52 PM

has a woman created Bitcoin?

A woman is the creator of a cake. 

That cake, tho.

And the fact you were born to top it off.

~CfA~

antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:10:41 PM

It is rarely thought and people tend not to believe it per se:

has a woman created Bitcoin? Why is this possibility always ruled out?

I believe a group of women has created Bitcoin.

Why not?

~CfA~
Guys, it remains only to find out that you are there at a smoker, if your head to attend this kind of thought.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 09:31:06 PM

I don't know why but i'm sure that creator is a man.

ronoa

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 06:40:27 AM

I don't know why but i'm sure that creator is a man.

Possibly a man inside a woman's body.
krack-r

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:03:34 AM

Doubt it. Women are just not so good at Software Development and Cryptography as Men.

My Vanity address - 1KrackryDQCJTm8R21uUzrPXJTUpgMudin
paxful profile - https://paxful.com/user/krack-r
nickolada

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:14:49 AM

as long as this btc bring good thing to my future i dont care who are make bitcoin
woman or man i dont care
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:48:25 PM

as long as this btc bring good thing to my future i dont care who are make bitcoin
woman or man i dont care
When we cease to distinguish between men and women. I do not think that with regard to finance is a big difference.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:03:49 PM

Women will be very difficult to keep track of everything that calls for a bitcoin. Even purse security requires more attention than necessary for normal money. It will not be hard, but it is not convenient.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:13:08 AM

No i don't think that woman created bitcoins
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:53:28 PM

Women in general are very fond of money, so they can safely talk about the merits of bitcoin. It affects the whole even to the development and popularization of bitcoin
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:17:03 PM

Women in general are very fond of money, so they can safely talk about the merits of bitcoin. It affects the whole even to the development and popularization of bitcoin
It is important for women to understand the particular complications or bitcoin particular benefits to pay this particular currency. Of course, if the popularity will be strong cryptocurrency the women themselves to take it as a fashion statement and rebuilt.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:53:14 PM

It is important for women to understand the particular complications or bitcoin particular benefits to pay this particular currency. Of course, if the popularity will be strong cryptocurrency the women themselves to take it as a fashion statement and rebuilt.
Discuss membership bitcoin to what that sex does not make sense. Because as a man and a woman can using bitcoin in full and not have difficulties.
kreskko

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 06:59:48 PM

Talk about how many women are close to the bitcoin only analyzed the situation on the bitcoin market. If we take into account the fact that most online shopping service women, you get that many women are aware of cryptocurrency, but personally to be able to take risks with bitcoin business, women do not really want. Therefore, it remains a purely masculine affair.
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:28:43 PM

Bitcoin is very technical, and quite frankly it's a field that women are not attracted to. Sexes are built for different things. Of course there exceptions for everything. But chances that it was developed by a woman are extremely low. Unless that woman was a masculine one.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:58:06 PM

Bitcoin is very technical, and quite frankly it's a field that women are not attracted to. Sexes are built for different things. Of course there exceptions for everything. But chances that it was developed by a woman are extremely low. Unless that woman was a masculine one.

why would you think that only a masculine woman could write a code which is unique and could change how everyone view technology.i understand the fact that both sexes have different taste.
OP what kind of stupid question is this,are you an expert in bitcoin codes.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Jonar21

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:19:23 PM

why would you think that only a masculine woman could write a code which is unique and could change how everyone view technology.i understand the fact that both sexes have different taste.
It is not necessary to underestimate women. There are women still much smarter than some men.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:42:33 PM

It is not necessary to underestimate women. There are women still much smarter than some men.
There are two types of women: one "seek" money and other material benefits, while others get them easily.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: