Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin?  (Read 8608 times)
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:14:15 PM

does it really matters that who has created bitcoins and who has not .well some people question that how many bitccoiners are girls .is it  even worth it?? just ask urself .no its not .so joina signture campaign and earn some bitcoins .and lead a happy life .and  say no to drugs
A little girl did not understand why the first drug addicts together in your post. The fact that the girls are too smart. J that the most important thing is that in some situations they are even better oriented than men. Their intuition is better developed.
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 08:32:32 PM

I believe the creator of bitcoin was no man nor woman, It was the Illuminati, created to overrun the governments and take over the world through a tax less form of currency. A currency without tax, to lower the income of governments and once they are at the weakest point the Illuminati will strike! They will come down and take over the government and rid the world of bitcoin making all currency worthless causing mayhem in the world, violence, reporters, the streets out of order. The Illuminati is doing this because the world took a dark turn and is getting closed to the truth! It will happen soon, keep alert. Or it was just a man.
Huh Huh
That such a scenario I had not expected. But even that, too, to the Illuminati which is scattered or are they like? Maybe you can explain?
anasis

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 09:33:32 PM

I believe the creator of bitcoin was no man nor woman, It was the Illuminati, created to overrun the governments and take over the world through a tax less form of currency. A currency without tax, to lower the income of governments and once they are at the weakest point the Illuminati will strike! They will come down and take over the government and rid the world of bitcoin making all currency worthless causing mayhem in the world, violence, reporters, the streets out of order. The Illuminati is doing this because the world took a dark turn and is getting closed to the truth! It will happen soon, keep alert. Or it was just a man.
Huh Huh
That such a scenario I had not expected. But even that, too, to the Illuminati which is scattered or are they like? Maybe you can explain?
Woman if he thinks he can do the job, then it executes it. It really means a lot inkstinkt. After all, it makes it more suitable for modern life and all the challenges of the world's problems. Therefore, even in the woman cryptocurrency may well even better deal than the man.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:18:46 PM

A group/ a person with the alias of Satoshi Nakamato has created BTC. It can of course be a woman/women. Gender doesn't really count when it comes to who created bitcoins.
This categorical statement. But there are always those times when someone did not finish or not to tell what really was. Bitcoin could not be produced alone.
FBCTorg

Activity: 395

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 11:49:57 PM

it could be a woman, a man or a group of scientists paid by government of any country or any financial group or organisation.

Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

it could be a woman, a man or a group of scientists paid by government of any country or any financial group or organisation.

yes, it could be anyone. But I do not believe that this could be the people employed by the government. After all, the government Bitcoin is not profitable
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 05:55:52 AM

Why does sex matter my man? Let's just live in peace with our 79 pronouns and we'll all be good
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:02:48 PM

Why does sex matter my man? Let's just live in peace with our 79 pronouns and we'll all be good
The problem is that each considers itself better than others. So the problem between women and men. In fact it is not.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:40:53 PM

yes, it could be anyone. But I do not believe that this could be the people employed by the government. After all, the government Bitcoin is not profitable
Most of the Bitcoin community is represented by men: the developers and entrepreneurs. That does not exclude the participation of female audience in the crypto industry.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:04:29 PM

I turned to googl to learn what the image of man who enjoys a bitcoin, and statistics of past years describes the average user, like a man about 32 years old, anarcho-capitalist and atheist with a permanent job.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:36:34 PM

According to experts Number of Bitcoin traders in China has increased remarkably in November, as opposed to last year's level. And the interesting point that more than half of them women.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:13:12 PM

Most of the Bitcoin community is represented by men: the developers and entrepreneurs. That does not exclude the participation of female audience in the crypto industry.
Female labor is present always and everywhere. Just a few people notice. Perhaps this is because of the inequality or something else. I think that a woman still has to create bitcoin.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 06:31:35 PM

I'm sure a lot of women involved in bitcoin is an online gamer or main job associated with the former chief financial officer of the former, most of them play directly in the areas of investment and trade, they are not interested in things like gambling and betting. Many of them have not yet decided to get married and have children. their online hours more than other women.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:37:19 PM

Man create woman spend this is the rule of the world

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:45:47 PM

This thread is really begging for this:

I don't think it matters at all.
It was probably developed my the Egyptians who traveled into their future to bring it to us since they did not have the technology to run it.
Mario274

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:56:47 PM

Bitcoin has created a team of wise men named Satoshi. It is quite possible that this team were women.
maister77777

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:21:49 PM

Bitcoin has created a team of wise men named Satoshi. It is quite possible that this team were women.
Let us not reduce the ability of women. Of course they are very small amounts of cryptocurrency in the world, but they are. And who knows the reality of having links bitcoin and women.
FBCTorg

Activity: 395

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 06:24:19 PM

yeah it was a woman if you wish, lock this already Grin

aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:10:33 PM

A Human Brain Created Bitcoin. That's all! Let's end this Shit topic here.
aditya6997

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:16:57 PM

Thread readers should be aware that op is very insecure about female social status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: