Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has a woman created Bitcoin?  (Read 8606 times)
phieiph

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:52:59 AM

I don't see any problem witch who created bitcoin. I think it was a group of people that created bitcoin, not an individual.Both men and woman are equal, so let's not judge based on that and just forget about the gender of the creator, since it doesn't matter at all.

It is difficult to obtain data reflecting the exact demographics of the industry, but it can be argued that women in high technology involved approximately 15%. And yet studies show that heterosexual teams are more creative, productive and innovative. Therefore, we can not exclude the absence of women at birth even bitcoin.
salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:07:44 AM

There is a very famous anecdote "Woman-programmer -. It's like a guinea pig nothing to do with the sea or with a pig," women are very peculiar and find his place everywhere.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 10:39:48 AM

I had never though about it. We really should consider the fact that Satoshi could be a woman
Women are less confident. Even if their knowledge and skills are very are competitive, and it can meet the employer, women tend to belittling and devaluing their professional capabilities. Therefore, they often do not even seek to take a position objectively relevant to their professional level - giving the position of a confident man.
praboso96

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 07:58:14 PM

I had never though about it. We really should consider the fact that Satoshi could be a woman
Women are less confident. Even if their knowledge and skills are very are competitive, and it can meet the employer, women tend to belittling and devaluing their professional capabilities. Therefore, they often do not even seek to take a position objectively relevant to their professional level - giving the position of a confident man.

I think Bitcoin could create anyone. And developers team most likely have been including women
talkinonnbtc

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 09:26:08 AM

it can be like that, but actually i don't think that it was woman
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:42:27 PM

Women should not be underestimated. Better not discard the possibility of their participation in the creation of bitcoin.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:01:11 PM

I think Bitcoin could create anyone. And developers team most likely have been including women
Chances are you manners and woman together with men have equal opportunities and equal rights in relation to the bitcoin.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:24:03 PM

Well since "Satoshi Nakamoto " is Japanese and we know worth of Asian women in IT, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a woman who created bitcoin.
berserkinterbuy

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:35:59 PM

Well since "Satoshi Nakamoto " is Japanese and we know worth of Asian women in IT, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a woman who created bitcoin.
In Japan I think almost all people, regardless of whether it is men or women, are all working on IT and quite successfully.
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

Statistics showed very small number of women occupy high and advanced technology in the world. Mainly talk about the achievements of men and women remain in the shadows.
chrisivl

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 09:40:33 PM

a woman a man and 3 cats Tongue
The original answer. But if there are cats, and the dog can also bind here. After all, a dog is man's best friend. A man is a man and a woman. Thus every creature on the pair at birth bitcoin.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:12:40 PM

I would not argue about what the contribution of women in high technology. I'm pretty sure that there are many women even smarter than I am, and that I'm not ashamed to admit it. So I guess that bitcoin has to do with a woman, too.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:26:19 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is purely a Japanese creation, and that only one man, and the Japanese took part in its birth, so I guess that women can take part even of other nationalities.
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

I do not think that this question is on many urgent and important. Woman in it technology is not a phenomenon, this is real life and opportunity.
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:55:37 AM

If IT is currently not the most profitable areas by world standards, it is certainly the most promising. In the industry millions of outstanding minds involved including women.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:32:54 AM

If IT is currently not the most profitable areas by world standards, it is certainly the most promising. In the industry millions of outstanding minds involved including women.
These reflections come to mind because of statistics is still more than half of employees IT sphere is still a man, but do not jump to conclusions is, as we all know a lot of women's names who have made great contribution to the development of high technologies. What applies bitcoin, its story of the birth is not as well-known and really no one knows who in this case was, in addition to Satoshi.
Invincible

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 11:28:18 AM

I hardly can name one thing created by women  Huh
Alphaleonis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2017, 04:19:29 PM

Almost went to see this movie last night:

HIDDEN FIGURES

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4846340/mediaviewer/rm755107840?ref_=tt_ov_i

Based on a true story. A team of African-American women provide NASA with important mathematical data needed to launch the program's first successful space missions.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4846340/

Male energy (yang/rational/logical/right/north) has been dominant on the planet for millennia. Female energy (yin/intuitive/creative/left/south) has been suppressed. That imbalance has caused a complete planetary disempowerment which is in the process of self-correcting.

Nevertheless, it is women who possess the creator energy (notice where babies come from).

Until that balance is restored, expect the suffering/violence/exploitation etc. that we see worldwide to continue.

One of the first things I noticed when I first started attending Bitcoin meet-ups 3-4 years ago was that in a room of fifty people, there would typically be 2-3 women. Does that mean that women don't have a significant role to play? Can we say for sure that those 2-3 women didn't have key pieces to contribute?

My sister is a successful editor (offline/online) who commissions/publishes lots of work in the Bitcoin/Crypto space. I would say that quality content/editorials are important for growth of these communities.

I suspect that if there were more women involved, and there was more of a gender balance in cryptocurrency communities in general, global uptake would move forward more quickly/smoothly.

Also, my experience is that women more so than men, tend to be content to work behind the scenes; doing important work, without the ego-driven need for recognition. Therefore, there is a good chance that few people ever know who did what - as in the movie I noted above.
Mitcsell

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

Almost went to see this movie last night:

HIDDEN FIGURES

Based on a true story. A team of African-American women provide NASA with important mathematical data needed to launch the program's first successful space missions.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4846340/

Male energy (yang/rational/logical/right/north) has been dominant on the planet for millennia. Female energy (yin/intuitive/creative/left/south) has been suppressed. That imbalance has caused a complete planetary disempowerment which is in the process of self-correcting.

Nevertheless, it is women who possess the creator energy (notice where babies come from).

Until that balance is restored, expect the suffering/violence/exploitation etc. that we see worldwide to continue.

One of the first things I noticed when I first started attending Bitcoin meet-ups 3-4 years ago was that in a room of fifty people, there would typically be 2-3 women. Does that mean that women don't have a significant role to play? Can we say for sure that those 2-3 women didn't have key pieces to contribute?

My sister is a successful editor (offline/online) who commissions/publishes lots of work in the Bitcoin/Crypto space. I would say that quality content/editorials are important for growth of these communities.

I suspect that if there were more women involved, and there was more of a gender balance in cryptocurrency communities in general, global uptake would move forward more quickly/smoothly.

Also, my experience is that women more so than men, tend to be content to work behind the scenes; doing important work, without the ego-driven need for recognition. Therefore, there is a good chance that few people ever know who did what - as in the movie I noted above.
Bad opinion about women for a long time entrenched in our minds, and this is very bad and not right. The most important thing is nonsense. We greatly underestimate women. Among them there is a very clever person, and even a lot smarter than men.
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

In any field of science and technology it is not an exception, always took the women involved. I do not exclude that a bitcoin they put their hands on. Although Satoshi never mentioned about the women in his team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: