Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 7 BFL singles  (Read 7493 times)
abbeytim

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 07:36:01 AM

well it looks like you cant trade these in any more since tradeins was just through march so they aren't worth as much now
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delitus

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 02:06:39 PM

I do not know whether you, BTC guy, have true intentions of righting past wrongs and regaining people's trust or otherwise - but if so, acting with intentions to deceive, such as willingly posting under a different account to conceal your identity, would not help your cause.
achillez

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:19:48 PM

I've been reading this thread as well - it's awesome - kind of like CSI. 

I would actually be interested in buying these for $400 or so but concerned there's no guarantee they work properly, aren't stolen, etc. 
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 11:16:39 PM

I've been reading this thread as well - it's awesome - kind of like CSI. 

I would actually be interested in buying these for $400 or so but concerned there's no guarantee they work properly, aren't stolen, etc. 

If they exist, some would consider them stolen.  They were paid for with other peoples money and never delivered.  And of course will he send them to you?  He failed to send them to his other 'customers'.

retropcdos

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 08:00:51 PM

I took those pictures for him and sold some of his videocards and a few other items for him a couple months back as I was paid for doing so. Long since receive my money back from him plus interest and profit for selling his other items for him. But to make it very clear I/Retropcdos have nothing to do with his scams or previous scams, he his own person.
Qbert

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 02:27:19 AM

I took those pictures for him and sold some of his videocards and a few other items for him a couple months back as I was paid for doing so. Long since receive my money back from him plus interest and profit for selling his other items for him. But to make it very clear I/Retropcdos have nothing to do with his scams or previous scams, he his own person.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hyutTEBydAg/UVN-pSmJ3aI/AAAAAAAAAE8/ojRPQ0Npb7s/s1600/NotSureIfSerious.jpg
Herbalconfusion

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:04:46 AM

Roll Eyes
retropcdos

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 05:35:29 AM

I known him for a while, found find on Craigslist. Bought all kinds of stuff from him, LCD'S tv, laptops and computer parts, CPU'S, GPU'S, found find on Craigslist, intill disagreement and money that was owed and he moved. Untill a year ago, then the three people show up looking for him, as he use my name, which I didn't know of, or approved of, but I guess his way to get back, as I made his life hell for a while and not on good terms I just wanted payback during that time. But one guy knew how he look and his real name as he dealt with him and was investigating him, but he didn't know where he lived as he gave him a few fake address, as they been looking for him for a while. I remember his last address, once he told me his real name and realize it was him and then zabasearch him, they when to the addresses I gave them intill they found him a few hours later around the area and they confronted him, which is how they took the picture of him and then reported back giving me with the info. I then call him and when over to his real address after a few time of going back and forth finally came to terms, receive my money back plus some and started selling a few GPU's for him, as he ask if I could and charge him a fee of course and took a pictures of the singles for him so he can sell on his own, as didn't want to deal with them, as he didn't want to leave them.  
rockso (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:10:19 AM

you guys are just chasing your tail and pointing fingers at the wrong people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: