Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC Fund and GBBG BTC Venture  (Read 18308 times)
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 23, 2013, 10:12:43 AM

Not yet?  You are missing big times!

Yes, I am missing big times not yet.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:15:22 AM

@MPOE-PR, I definitely do not need such nice pics of you in my thread, so I tried and reported you, hopefully that would help and you will be bye bye from here for good.

You know, I get a notification in my email about a new reply here, I come and see this, it is too much...  My time is too precious to waste it on you and your jokes.  I am not a kid to play with you, I am promoting a legitimate bitcoin opportunity, can you please respect that and nicely leave.

"Who Will Earn BIG in May?
Posted: Tuesday, April 23rd, 2013
Category: General Info

Founder Members have an opportunity coming up in May to earn an amazing bonus. We are planning a competition for getting Founder referrals. Our leadership is discussing a few options we feel will really make our members happy. There will be prizes (in Bitcoins) for the top few members who get the most Founder referrals during May. There will also be a points system where members will earn points for each referral and extra points if their referrals donate using bitcoins. Then, we will conduct a drawing for FREE BITCOINS at the end of May. Each point earned will be an entry into the drawing.

The specific details of this opportunity will be announced on the website before May 1st. Keep your eyes open for this announcement. Also, make sure your account is upgraded to Founder status if you want to participate. You may want to be preparing your marketing tools as well. This will be a great way for many of you to profit BIG TIME in the month of May!"

So you see, they will definitely get many more members in May  Cool
Register today, donate to be a founder member, invite your bitcoin buddies to GBBG organization and collect the rewards bitcoins now and even more in May: http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:18:02 AM

Big THANK YOU to the moderator, the picture is out already  Smiley

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:22:07 AM

Big THANK YOU to the moderator, the picture is out already  Smiley

Yeah thanks mod for deleting alot of my on-topic post. Lets protect a scam. I am sorry I let most of my deleted post go without a fight not this one she is clearly running a scam and to protect it is horrible thing to do.

Just to make sure I am on-topic again

SCAM
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:26:32 AM

Big THANK YOU to the moderator, the picture is out already  Smiley

Yeah thanks mod for deleting alot of my on-topic post. Lets protect a scam. I am sorry I let most of my deleted post go without a fight not this one she is clearly running a scam and to protect it is horrible thing to do.

Just to make sure I am on-topic again

SCAM
It is a scam, just like Pirateat40 was. Sure, some people would have made profit from pirate, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a scam. For this 'found', it's the 'internet marketers' who promote this who actually earn any money.

Seriously, if there is a total of two newly registered WF accounts supporting it, it's a scam.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:36:36 AM

You are a scam TradeFortress not the GBBG organization, nor their BitBillions new network, nor their new BitBillions fund.  Please find here the statistics of this fund, nothing in the charts shows it has something familiar to Pirate, there is NOT any crazy growth of the shares, also the people who are behind it, can be fully depended upon:

GBBG Bitcoin Fund
An Exclusive Bitcoin Portfolio for ALL GBBG Members

NAV/Share as of 07:59 AM EDT 04/23/2013
0.28582092 BTC

http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 01:57:11 AM

Guys, I have a question for you please.  I am trying to find out how to get here the ads.  Maybe someone will answer before I dig out that info by myself.  It will be nice to have an ad about GBBG rotating here on different threads, especially in May LOL

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:05:34 AM

"Seriously, if there is a total of two newly registered WF accounts supporting it, it's a scam."
What are WF accounts?

And as to marketers making any money from the fund, this is BIG BULL, GBBG fund does NOT have anything to do with the marketing portion of the BitBillions program.

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:34:19 AM

Guys, I have a question for you please.  I am trying to find out how to get here the ads.  Maybe someone will answer before I dig out that info by myself.  It will be nice to have an ad about GBBG rotating here on different threads, especially in May LOL

Scams aren't allowed in the ads.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:09:23 AM

Thanks for your new comment gweedo hero, just after my question, the advertisement showed up and... I already bided :-)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=181114.msg1926484#msg1926484

Is it stylish here to name something new scam without any proofs for it?  What you are really trying to accomplish with such comments?

GBBG organization and its structure has more to do with bitcoins than any other company which you have in this category.  They are not a corporation, public domain, peer-to-peer, public domain project, where do you see a scam in it???  Likely with the ref rewards, but those are everywhere, even with ASIC sales lol

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:18:37 AM

gweedo, let us keep this on for a while.   Will you kindly state where and what I was misrepresenting? Lying is completely out, for I never lie.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:22:30 AM

hmmmm  Huh  If they read some of your comments, likely they would not pay for it.

But see, I was very much right, you have your own private agenda for those comments.  I wonder if some of the other noisy members have too...

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:25:09 AM

I am done with this thread, since a mod is either investor in your company or what ever. They are not marking post that are on topic, off-topic and that is censorship that I don't want to be apart of. I think this is ridiculous of people that get there threads kept and post that get deleted. I hardly ever complain about it, but now I have to at least say something. This will probably be deleted.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:29:58 AM

hmmmm  Huh  If they read some of your comments, likely they would not pay for it.

But see, I was very much right, you have your own private agenda for those comments.  I wonder if some of the other noisy members have too...

Also, as far as I know, quality always wins with quantity... So start working on better comments!  This is your chance for it, explain what kind of a scam I am running here.  I will come back tomorrow and comment on it, now I am off, so take your time and try to write something even a little sensible  Wink

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:31:39 AM

MY COMPANY??? WOW, I consider this a big compliment   Cheesy

Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:34:48 AM

To the mod that keeps deleting my post, stop saying it is off-topic, this is completely on topic, she asked a question and I answered.

Gweedo, I will give you an honest marketing tip: no one would notice your signature with a stupid comment like the one above, write something good instead, or better yet, start your own thread and engage other members in it.  Oh, and if you can afford, try to win the bid for an advertisement in this forum   Cool

LOL ziggap isn't my company they paid a bitcoin to have my signature Wink So try again it is ok.
I will only say this once, since saying it is off-topic: globalvillage's post was off-topic, and so was your response, so they were both deleted.

I am done with this thread, since a mod is either investor in your company or what ever. They are not marking post that are on topic, off-topic and that is censorship that I don't want to be apart of. I think this is ridiculous of people that get there threads kept and post that get deleted. I hardly ever complain about it, but now I have to at least say something. This will probably be deleted.
No, I am not an investor. My only job here is to keep the thread on-topic, which means replies have to be about the business or the owner. Not about the owner's mom and not about the people who reply who seem to think it is a scam (it is on-topic to question their ideas, however).

If you would like to continue discussing this, post in Meta.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 03:05:41 PM

Whichever mod deleted my posts above:

A. Don't be a chickenshit, I'd like to know who is helping scammers on Bitcointalk, and for that matter so would pretty much everyone. So, who are you?
*Meh, so it was Maged.
B. It's one thing not to delete OBVIOUS scams for lack of time/competence. It is quite ANOTHER thing to empower OBVIOUS scams through silencing those who point out this obviousness.

If the plan is to turn this forum into scammer central, please put this somewhere visible on the main page so we stop bothering with this cesspool entirely.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:37:14 PM

B. It's one thing not to delete OBVIOUS scams for lack of time/competence. It is quite ANOTHER thing to empower OBVIOUS scams through silencing those who point out this obviousness.

Oh, I fully believe that this is a scam. I even said as much with Pirate back in the day. However, if my goal was to delete posts about this being a scam, apparently I did a pretty bad job. Instead of focusing on what was deleted, focus on what is still here.

Now please, let's stay on topic.

MPOE-PR

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 01:25:27 PM

Oh, I fully believe that this is a scam. I even said as much with Pirate back in the day. However, if my goal was to delete posts about this being a scam, apparently I did a pretty bad job. Instead of focusing on what was deleted, focus on what is still here.

Now please, let's stay on topic.

On re-read the next day I must say you probably have more of a point than I do, so.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 11:14:30 PM

@Maged, you just went well above your duty here.

This is FULLY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

To say that something is a scam, you need some proofs for it, also you need a basic knowledge about program and about GBBG Fund to judge it and to compare to some previous scam.  You should act as a moderator and not as alfa and omega.

You just put yourself on MPOE-PR level.  If you do not delete this post, I will report it to this forum administration.  Again, this is NOT acceptable, I believe I am right that some level of conduct have to be met by a moderator of a public Bitcoin forum! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: