Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC Fund and GBBG BTC Venture  (Read 18308 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:11:46 AM

@ TradeFortess, REALLY, MAYBE THIS INFO HERE WILL HELP YOU SEE MORE THERE THEN A NEW SCAM: http://wsowner.com/website/bitbillions.com  (look at all those sites from same IP...)

If you were even a little intelligent, you would do some basic research before thinking that Aussie owns GBBG LOL
It's on some crappy shared hosting account. Shows that whoever runs it doesn't have / can't afford their own web server.

EDIT: LOL, just checked, GoDaddy.  Cheesy Cheesy

Advice: If you're going to go with a shared host, go with APIs because their customer support is outstanding. Not the usual "unlimited" variety but if you get reddit'd/slashdotted you don't pay for the extra bandwidth incurred.

Please pick up some reading comprehension too:

"globalvillage/aussie_strikers may not be the people behind GBBG"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:16:41 AM

Your misspelling of the word "fund" reminds me of another scam called mybitcointrade because the scammer spelt it "found" in exactly the same way....
Associating like that is not always healthy, I do sometimes silly typos for English is not my first language, but yep, thanks for pointing the typo and of course for reading this not the nicest discussion.  

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:23:15 AM

@ TradeFortess, REALLY, MAYBE THIS INFO HERE WILL HELP YOU SEE MORE THERE THEN A NEW SCAM: http://wsowner.com/website/bitbillions.com  (look at all those sites from same IP...)

If you were even a little intelligent, you would do some basic research before thinking that Aussie owns GBBG LOL
It's on some crappy shared hosting account. Shows that whoever runs it doesn't have / can't afford their own web server.

EDIT: LOL, just checked, GoDaddy.  Cheesy Cheesy

Please pick up some reading comprehension too:

"globalvillage/aussie_strikers may not be the people behind GBBG"

Done it, checked it, do the same before stating your nonsense again...  Those there are crappy sites, crappy hosting, crappy stats, crappy subscribers and FB pages, etc etc, congrats on your comprehension and seriously, see you in April, I can't stay and reply to your crap whole night lol

Kind of fun though ;-)  different from what I usually do on the net ha ha

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 09:39:00 AM

They're crappy sites because they're on GoDaddy. GBBG is one of those crappy sites, FYI.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 20, 2013, 11:05:21 AM

At some point you may learn how to spell. Or preferably, go back to selling Reobek shoes and Podado chips.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:33:22 AM

Hi again TradeFortress

"I want to bring to your attention that the kind of hosting the site has is not important at all:

The GBBG solution is to create an environment where the entire activity of the Internet and all applications (including operating system) reside in the ‘cloud’ and are managed/processed by the computers connected to the network. Every single computer in the network is a mini-server. All computers are working collectively together to provide the services of the entire system."

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:36:00 AM

@ MPOE-PR, WILL YOU PLEASE LEAVE THIS DISCUSSION.

Seeing your picture my grandchild starts crying.

chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:06:24 AM

Hi again TradeFortress

"I want to bring to your attention that the kind of hosting the site has is not important at all:

The GBBG solution is to create an environment where the entire activity of the Internet and all applications (including operating system) reside in the ‘cloud’ and are managed/processed by the computers connected to the network. Every single computer in the network is a mini-server. All computers are working collectively together to provide the services of the entire system."

So you think they're going to do that? Yeah right ...

And first of all 50% of the money you put in goes towards matrixes right away.

Pyramid scheme.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 03:40:42 AM

Yes Chriswen, I really think they will do that and more...

Likely, normally I would look at it and think, yep sure...

BUT the CEO or the company I am involved with for the last 2 and half years, has known about the GBBG organization for more then a year and he said:  I believe wholeheartedly in their technology and business plan".  His stating that was enough for me.  In those 2 and half years, never yet I saw him recommending anything to anyone.   

Although the software will not be released before July 4th this year, they already pay referral rewards, and as such offer for me a solid opportunity in being a founding member and collecting those reward bitcoins and loooking forward to participate in their new Bitcoin Fund.  I have reasons to believe that that fund will do very good...  and I feel comfortable enough to put there every bitcoin I own now.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:01:14 AM

No, they won't, wanna bet?
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:47:42 AM

wanna bet?

My first reaction was to write you, sure, let's bet, but as you know, in my past I was wrong about more then one company...  

I believe they will, I 100% believe in the people behind this project and in their abilities and vision, but I also know that this is a very ambitious project and sometimes, even with the best intentions, best plans and top managements, things happen... So no, I would not bet my head for it but with this level of risk, I consider my involvement worthy and my BTC investment low risk.

Goodnight.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 01:08:31 PM

@ghdp, of course I do, if such people come to me recommended by someone who earned my trust and respect already.

It could be interesting to observe this when it starts trading on the 1: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

aussie_striker

Activity: 423

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 02:22:02 PM

@ghdp, of course I do, if such people come to me recommended by someone who earned my trust and respect already.

It could be interesting to observe this when it starts trading on the 1: http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-bitcoin-fund-performance/

Wow...it seems that it is basically two members on this forum that enjoy attacking people. Merry you were right, the discussion is similar to my thread, with the same people stirring up trouble.

Hey that page is new, I hadn't seen that one yet. It gives a good idea of what has been invested into the fund and the values, that is pretty cool, didn't know they would have that.

I think it is worth ignoring everything that MPOE-PR and TradeFortress have to say. They are obviously just trying to stir up trouble, they do not take any time to justify any of their claims, they often misquote people and the site to make it the opposite of what it is. They are probably friends, a couple of 13 year old boys having a good laugh at stirring others up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:28:26 PM

Look, this is interesting.  They are moving their wallet and payment system same day when CoinLab takes over Mt. Gox's American operations:
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/02/in-bid-for-credibility-largest-bitcoin-exchange-moves-to-silicon-valley/

This is from the BitBillions site:
"NOTICE
We did not process rewards payments on 03/21. We will resume processing them on 03/22 or 03/23. We are moving to a much stronger and dependable bitcoin wallet and payment system. It is our desire to provide the highest level of security possible to protect our business and our members. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Also, it could make you wonder, GBBG moved into bitcoins late Feb and from that time our BTC are soaring higher and higher...  Roll Eyes

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:36:35 PM

Wow...it seems that it is basically two members on this forum that enjoy attacking people.

Nah - there's more than two.

I just don't tend to bother with things that are so obviously shit like this and save my efforts for ones that are a little bit more convincing and so might actually get a few victims.
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:38:47 PM

@ Aussie_striker, thanks for your visit here.  Please look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=135157.20!!!   LOL, our fund is for them a... competition, this is why they bite like dogs with rabies. And yes, you are right, it is obvious that they work together.  

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 02:55:14 PM

@ Deprived, it is perfectly ok, no one expects everyone to be attracted to the same things.  What for you is an obvious shit, for others could be a best business.  Will you please kindly respect that and stop disparaging comments before the organization could prove itself (meaning after the launch of its software)  This is a public domain project, and as such it has a better chance to succeed then all those other online new businesses of which less then 5% survive the first year.

I have reasons to believe GBBG will make it, you and others here, have reasons to believe they would not, let us agree to disagree, that's all  Wink

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 04:08:31 PM

Here is something for all of you to look at and ponder about:

This is a snap from the current Alexa stats for the site with the BTC Fund that I promote:

AND here is a snap from the current Alexa stats for the site with the BTCINVEST Fund that Trade Fortress and MPOE-PR are promoting:

Please take under consideration that their site is much more older then BitBillions and the fact that number of shares, meaning fund's popularity, is an important factor in shares future performance.

We do not have any affiliate opportunity with members purchasing GBBG shares, but they surely have some hidden, monetary interests to promote btcinvest...  this is why their fierce disparagement!   

silverkinguk

Activity: 404

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2013, 05:23:08 PM

This fund is taking off well, so either you believe or not,there are plenty of people taking this seriously.

Co-Founder Visionary of QIBUCK
uk.linkedin.com/in/silverkinguk
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2013, 05:30:57 PM

Nice of you to publicly say that, thank you silverkinguk.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: