Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 09:29:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockInvest - An Artificially Intelligent Trading System | HTTPS | [Now Syncing]  (Read 953 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:33:03 PM

Enough with the statements, it's risky - that's the final statement

Then you need to remove all those claims about it being risk-free from your website otherwise you're simply lying and guilty of criminally fraudulent misrepresentation. Although, seeing as you are running a ponzi script and pretending it is a super-duper-special Artificial-Intellence-controlled legitimate trading platform, you're already guilty of that I guess.

Still, now you've contradicted your own website you do need to change the 'no risk' wording otherwise you'll look a total cunt.

Can't have that, now, can we?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BlockInvest Inc. (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:35:23 PM

Enough with the statements, it's risky - that's the final statement

Then you need to remove all those claims about it being risk-free from your website otherwise you're simply lying and guilty of criminally fraudulent misrepresentation. Although, seeing as you are running a ponzi script and pretending it is a super-duper-special Artificial-Intellence-controlled legitimate trading platform, you're already guilty of that I guess.

Still, now you've contradicted your own website you do need to change the 'no risk' wording otherwise you'll look a total cunt.

Can't have that, now, can we?

I can understand your concern and I will change the text to low-risk
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:53:08 PM

Not minding the free domain name the website is a crap, poorly designed and lack good content and hosted on a free web hosting, this is certainly a scam.

BlockInvest Inc. (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:31:23 PM

Not minding the free domain name the website is a crap, poorly designed and lack good content and hosted on a free web hosting, this is certainly a scam.

It is hosted on ChunkHost (try runnning a Whois) and it is syncing with the blockchain, therefore it looks bleak
BlockInvest Inc. (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 11:41:29 AM

Bump
expertx

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 02:56:01 PM

I have no more patience to wait to solve my problem contact via PM, this is not working properly and you're not solve my problem for days, therefore I will soon give up everything and declare you scam if in 24 hours I get a refund of the deposit or some other solution .

HTTPS Secured | Powered by Trading Bots | Patched and Secure | Powered by AI

https://BlockInvest.ml

BlockInvest is a revolutionary trading bot that is powered by neural networks and employs machine learning algorithms.Using machine learning algorithms BlockInvest can study market activity and analyse the patterns and invest in multiple currencies that can give a profit.

We invest in altcoins like LiteCoin, NXT, DogeCoin, BlackCoin, e.t.c. and we also employ pool staking, arbritage and other methods to guarantee profit (which is also by the way 12%).

• The website is provided "as is" and does not imply an warranty or guarantee unless explicitly mentioned
  • Always be diligent with investments, BitCoin is a volatile currency and therefore must be handled with care
  • By using this website, you also indemnify the hosters of BlockInvest or it's affiliates
  • Post your TXID's and PM when there are problems
  • Due to the volatile nature of the markets, kindly use that head and not invest more than you can afford, rather - treat it like gambling

WARNING! IT IS CURRENTLY SYNCING WITH THE BITCOIN BLOCKCHAIN..... KINDLY WAIT FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS, COMMENTS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE NICE (ONLY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM)

expertx

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:22:59 AM

SITE IS DEAD

SCAM!!!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: