Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you losing money because trollbox?  (Read 4249 times)
cryptfox (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:12:31 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 12:43:27 AM by cryptfox

We know trollbox is not a good place to ask because liars living there,are you ever lose money because watching their conversations?

outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:55:17 AM

They also may not know what they're talking about. I would only listen to the ones on there that have a history of being helpful and give good information.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:47:31 AM

We know trollbox is not a good place to ask because liars living there,are you ever lose money because watching their conversations?

the only time that i ever look at the trollbox is when i am bored and want to laugh at those bag holders desperately trying to pump their shitcoin to higher price so they can sell their coins fast and get out themselves.

to the moon with bitcoin...
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:20:50 AM

In 2014 Iam use trollbox at c-cex to make "some altcoin" succes pump, or fake pump then my sell order filled  Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
but sometimes i lose some money because i trust trollbox.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:43:44 AM

I have lost few coins actually most of my bankroll when i was new to trading following trollbox views. Most of the time trollbox is just full of hypes and fuds. I even don't care about what trollbox is having in conversation.

Posum578

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:59:25 AM

I am sorry if you got loss money in trollbox, i use yobit to trade and use trollbox to make another user buy coin that i already buy first
Make some profit for just flood the trollbox
cryptfox (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:14:12 AM

I am sorry if you got loss money in trollbox, i use yobit to trade and use trollbox to make another user buy coin that i already buy first
Make some profit for just flood the trollbox
Maybe I am one of your audiences, cheers!

akogwapo14

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:17:40 AM

its normally happen in trading many people use troll box to had attention of others to sell their coin. but for me im just ignoring it many user at there just want  to sell their shit coin. and some times i use trollbox too to pump my hold coin. Grin Grin Grin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:32:03 AM

Yeah i also lose some money when i was a newbie because of the trollbox that has doing some conversation about their coins. I still remember that they said that the deur (back in the time) that it will pump again to 10k sats and after i read their conversation, i rush all my money to invest/buy a lot of deur coins because it just 1k per piece in that moment but after several days the coin is continue to dumping and i just loss all my money and still as of now i regret that decision i made Sad.
rudalist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:01:39 PM

pump and dump coin is usually, is trollbox placed very good to write provocation
and you must control your money and bitcoin in trading, you must self analys, don't follow provocation and trollbox
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:40:40 PM

What type of moron would react to the torrent of utter shite in such places? If you did panic because of the junk in there then you deserve everything you've done to yourself.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:26:48 PM

If there is an option to hide the trollbox on the site in question, I would always do so. Sure sometimes, people will predict the right thing to happen, but most of the time it's just plain FUD & misinformation.

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:18:25 PM

What is it about and how can I hide it? Is it anything related to the forum or outside it?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 11:24:53 AM

What is it about and how can I hide it? Is it anything related to the forum or outside it?
Certain exchanges have a tiny chat window on their website and people often speculate about altcoins and give (false) information about pumps and dumps.
Best to ignore any trading advice given there.

a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:33:12 AM

You are losing because you trust some valueless altcoins. So do not blame trollboxes for that.
I bought before an altcoin depending on an advice from trollbox and I never could get my money back because the altcoin keeps falling.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:54:13 PM

Nope, and i hope never. Troll box just for socialization between poloenix's user, its not for advice which coins you must buy/trading.
Fordsmith

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:54:33 PM

You are losing because you trust some valueless altcoins. So do not blame trollboxes for that.
I bought before an altcoin depending on an advice from trollbox and I never could get my money back because the altcoin keeps falling.
So you are notice valueless alt coin because of trollbox users, right?
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:23:26 PM

Every person chatting on a trollbox is trying to earn the greatest profit that they are able to, no exceptions. No one is in there to make another person rich, and to think that anyone is in there for such an altruistic reason is an asinine way of thinking. You can chat with other people there socially and ask them for technical support, but if you do any trading based on information given there without verifying it with your own research, then you deserve any financial losses that you incur as a result. Trading is not just a game of numbers. It's like poker -- what you have in your hand doesn't matter if you let the person in front of you do your thinking for you.

As for the direct question on the OP, no. I ignore any nonsense on the trollbox unless I'm asking for technical support or clarification of some kind.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 02:32:02 PM

If you're losing money by using the troll box then your doing something wrong.  I didn't realise anyone even actually listened to the "advice"  people are giving on their.  Make your own decisions,  don't listen to troll boxes,  it's all bollocks.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

when i was start to trading for the first time trollbox was make me so confused because a lot of users has predict the false prices and i was also follow their predictions and lost my money and now i would never use trollbox any longer and also i don't trust if someone else says they have good predictions and share it on trollbox
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: