Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GUiDE - Earn up to $5 a day for clicks  (Read 1535 times)
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:27:11 AM

I offer a guide to earn the maximum possible amount on 7 years old PTC site but i require registering under my referral link. Contact me via PM, i will send the link, when you register PM me your user ID 42XXXX (can be found in your referral link) then i will send the guide.

hello fiscorcle, im interesting to join  under your referela link, can you PM me the link of your site ?
just want to know, how much time must i spend to get $5 perday ? it's trusted PTC ?
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:28:11 AM

can you show us proof of $5 per day earning you generating right now sow can alos register as the ptc site some time pay very low for clicks whi take ages to get paid ..so its better if you provide us the proof or screeshot of you earning
fiscorcle (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:34:43 AM

can you show us proof of $5 per day earning you generating right now sow can alos register as the ptc site some time pay very low for clicks whi take ages to get paid ..so its better if you provide us the proof or screeshot of you earning
i will send the link to anyone really interested and everyone can try and see the earnings without referral earnings, some people here just judge really soon before even testing. Compared to another PTC sites and faucets it is better option how to earn.
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:39:36 AM

I offer a guide to earn the maximum possible amount on 7 years old PTC site but i require registering under my referral link. Contact me via PM, i will send the link, when you register PM me your user ID 42XXXX (can be found in your referral link) then i will send the guide.
But does this require for investment? If not, i'm hope you can send me Personal Message here, then explain this Paid To Click this work as well. appreciate if you send me Personal Message, Thankyou.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:03:29 AM

I love PTC sites! It is easy work and easy money! Please send me your referral link. with my pleasure i will register under you! It is always good to help each other. Just registration is very easy Wink
Indeed its easy money and work, but didn't you think its doesn't work with time? OP already said if he earned $0.5 cent in a hour.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 04:22:47 AM

He will grab referalls here and that up to $5 day is only possible to achieved by the OP itself since he is the referrer.

Also switching VPN might lead to account ban. The ads will refresh yes it is, but is it fishy that your account got a lots of free advertisements clicks. Standard users has an average clicks. It will be noticeable if you have lots of clicks per day as a standard one.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:29:55 AM

op wants to register first before he will give the guide OP if your guide is really works definitely we will sign up under you as a thank you gift since you are helping us to get some profits might be better to give us your tips or guide then we will earn together. better yet its all about ref that's why you just want us to sign up under you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:37:40 AM

op wants to register first before he will give the guide OP if your guide is really works definitely we will sign up under you as a thank you gift since you are helping us to get some profits might be better to give us your tips or guide then we will earn together. better yet its all about ref that's why you just want us to sign up under you.
it is working well for me without referrals, there are many options to earn points i mostly do "explore website" where you must visit 2 pages of the website paste those 2 links and click on one advert and paste the advert link too, whole task is easy to do in one minute.
You get 60 points for that task.
10,000 points = $5 = min withdrawal
10000/60=166.66 minutes=$5 the best scenario when offers keep coming. And they do. Plus there are many other tasks like surveys, software downloads,
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:40:09 AM

it is working well for me without referrals, there are many options to earn points i mostly do "explore website" where you must visit 2 pages of the website paste those 2 links and click on one advert and paste the advert link too, whole task is easy to do in one minute.
You get 60 points for that task.
10,000 points = $5 = min withdrawal
10000/60=166.66 minutes=$5 the best scenario when offers keep coming. And they do. Plus there are many other tasks like surveys, software downloads,

I sent you a PM, I'm interested and want to try it. Thanks! Smiley

posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:41:11 AM

hello fiscorcle, im interesting to join  under your referela link, can you PM me the link of your site ?
just want to know, how much time must i spend to get $5 perday ? it's trusted PTC ?

I dont see any PTC site gives you $5 a day. but still if you have one, i will be happy to registered under you and work on it.
Please PM me the link and details.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:46:59 AM

I worked on PTC site last few months but I didn't succeed because you can't earn big amount with ptc site.and their rented  referrel doesn't work properly. so I think its too hard to be succeed and I also thinks its just a waste of time.

by the way, there are many ptc website  in online such as neobux,clixsense,dollarclix etc.but as I said its too much difficult to be succeed. And I would like to advise you guys don't waste your time by doing these.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:35:43 AM

I also seen some PTC sites are legit or some are not worth or some are scam , but f it is paying more than 7 years then it may be a legit , please pm the details.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:40:29 AM

I also seen some PTC sites are legit or some are not worth or some are scam , but f it is paying more than 7 years then it may be a legit , please pm the details.
i like this mate hope this one work properly and pay us 5$ is just a small amount i remember swagbuck i already have 100$  but suddenly its not my luck they detected that i'm not from us so they banned me by using vpn hope this one work i'll register under you pm me.
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:33:52 AM

I've never tried PTC site for some tedious work in my opinion, but if OP says is genuine it's sounds good to be true good luck to all applying with OP.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:56:45 AM

Kindly send me the details of your method and your ref link, so i register under you and start working if that's really making up to 5$ daily as you noticed.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:17:57 AM

Kindly send me the details of your method and your ref link, so i register under you and start working if that's really making up to 5$ daily as you noticed.
5$ a day also attracted me to ask for the guide hope OP also will provide proof of his payment so we all won't waste our time.
Angell

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:24:32 AM

5$ a day also attracted me to ask for the guide hope OP also will provide proof of his payment so we all won't waste our time.

I tried it, it's a waste of time, you have to use VPN to make 5$ except if you are from USA, than maybe if you work your ass off.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:13:46 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 12:34:15 PM by deisik

I tried it, it's a waste of time, you have to use VPN to make 5$ except if you are from USA, than maybe if you work your ass off.

I think there wouldn't be enough free (free as beer) IP addresses to earn $5 daily. Personally, I pay a little over $1 a month for having a white IP address, and there are hardly a lot of VPN's offering free service which includes a range of white addresses...

So this idea looks stillborn to me

fiscorcle (OP)

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:40:26 PM

I think there wouldn't be enough free (free as beer) IP addresses to earn $5 daily. Personally, I pay a little over $1 a month for having a white IP address, and there are hardly a lot of VPN's offering free service which includes a range of white addresses...

i earned 3500 credits since yesterday alone without referral earnings, when i reach 10000 credits i can withdraw $5. Not bad for a PTC.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 12:51:04 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 01:05:44 PM by deisik

i earned 3500 credits since yesterday alone without referral earnings, when i reach 10000 credits i can withdraw $5. Not bad for a PTC.

That would amount to a little over $1.5 a day, thereby, your real aim here is to attract more referrals

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: