Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:05:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The religion of the future  (Read 5937 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:12:51 AM

I do not think there would be a religion that is unique just like the firsts religions in the world.  If ever there would be new religion, it would be an adoptation to the old religion on the basis of teachings and beliefs.  Just like today wherein Christianity sprang up to Catholic, Baptist, Protestants, Mormons, Methodist and the like.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:29:27 AM

I do not think there would be a religion that is unique just like the firsts religions in the world.  If ever there would be new religion, it would be an adoptation to the old religion on the basis of teachings and beliefs.  Just like today wherein Christianity sprang up to Catholic, Baptist, Protestants, Mormons, Methodist and the like.
Old religion Shocked Shocked..NO NO NO..I might get a flood should i drowned someone to please the gods Shocked Shocked..
Or should i throw someone into a volcano to please the gods so i can have good fortune Shocked Shocked..

EARTHALON is the one true god Wink..Recycle and you shall be recycled..

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

Old religion Shocked Shocked..NO NO NO..I might get a flood should i drowned someone to please the gods Shocked Shocked..
Or should i throw someone into a volcano to please the gods so i can have good fortune Shocked Shocked..

yeah people are already so deep in their own religions that making them change to a different one would be almost impossible, well unless some massive miracle would happen that would make believers out of it. but i don't think so, the current religions now are most likely to be the ones still recognized until several more years. although i kind of like the sound of earthalon dude Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:01:22 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

No, I'm exact on time, in fact in perfect time. You should check what time you are in. A hero member does not know that a 100+pages hot flat earth thread is on bct.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2020

Sun is small light and is close(not 93m miles away as monkey man science is indoctrinating you) so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.
Any other questions you have, just join our thread and post it there, thanks.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:13:41 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

Sun is small light and is close so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

What are you proposing, that earth is a flat square that's rotating in space? "small light" is not an argument for day and night.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

Sun is small light and is close so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

What are you proposing, that earth is a flat square that's rotating in space? "small light" is not an argument for day and night.

Are you seriously going to argue with a  troll? I'm assuming that he's a troll, because one can't be that stupid... haha I love BADecker and that "  Cool " at the end of every post. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:45:59 PM

yeah people are already so deep in their own religions that making them change to a different one would be almost impossible, well unless some massive miracle would happen that would make believers out of it. but i don't think so, the current religions now are most likely to be the ones still recognized until several more years. although i kind of like the sound of earthalon dude Tongue
Your so right..
We still be saying the same stuff in a thousand years..
We humans never learn..
Just hope it turns out to be 85% atheist and the rest religious then i would be happy..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
If all humans can get past this then religion wouldn't matter it would have no war Grin Grin..

Just religion cannot do it..Buddhism people call it a religion it's not?..

TO BE ONE WITH EVERYTHING...Can not be a religion Wink..
Sacrifice is not..  To be one with everything..
My religion or die can not.. To be one with everything..

Anyways av a nice day and take it easy  Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:46:56 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

No, I'm exact on time, in fact in perfect time. You should check what time you are in. A hero member does not know that a 100+pages hot flat earth thread is on bct.

Sun is small light and is close(not 93m miles away as monkey man science is indoctrinating you) so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

Flat earth flat brains Wink..
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

i would like to think that organized religion would have been discarded in the dustbin of history. unfortunately its claws are buried much too deep in the psyche of gullible followers, while reaping untold benefits for the opportunists who operate them.

Yes this is very true. Most religions want the people to remain poor and uneducated because they will be easier to oppress and manipulate. What kind of people are those who spread the word of god supposedly but are really opportunists that only use the people for money and influence. They are the same as the people running the government.

Sorry I am sassy, ​​I know you think the bleak it but behind it, the meaning of religion is more than what you are thinking right now, do not blame the religion apalgi blame the religion of Islam, if emang religion Islam bleak, do not blame religion itself, blame unscrupulous who subscribes, blame the offense bleak, do not clay from the standpoint of religion itself
eduaro66

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:47:53 PM

People are too busy with themselves. They are no longer so important religion. Every year, the influence of religion on man weakens. I think there will be religions in the future
exemplaar

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

I'm not proposing, I'm stating facts. Earth is fixed and immovable(by observation). There is a dome-firmament above us. Nothing goes to "space". The sun, moon and the stars revolve around us and are located within a firmament. There is no deep space with galaxies, black holes, planets, etc..."Space" is water above the firmament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJyUmPnAXg&t=2m0s

exemplaar

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:29:31 PM

Truth is to confront, not to run away. Are you afraid?

Bonus material for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ht9w7p7mI

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:07:02 PM

I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe...the religion of the future will be the "FlatEarthReligion" or FER for short. This religion might attract millions of eager followers who are longing for some flat firmness under their feet, and who need to know that indeed, we (also earth) are the very centre of the universe.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:43:40 PM

I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe...the religion of the future will be the "FlatEarthReligion" or FER for short. This religion might attract millions of eager followers who are longing for some flat firmness under their feet, and who need to know that indeed, we (also earth) are the very centre of the universe.

These "flat earthers" are totalitarian government employees trying to make bitcointalk forum look ridiculous, they don't really believe earth is flat.  Just compare the type of posts these days to those of a few years ago. This board becomes more like /pol/ every day  Roll Eyes

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
exemplaar

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:13:15 PM

Nonsense.

Flat earth is proof of a divine creation, thus a Creator.  Atheists now have no more reasons for their "lack of believing in a Creator".  So atheism is hereby served.  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2120

dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

And what is the evidence that God does not exist you need. Can only be evidence that it is, but there are none. It's all a hoax people and atheists is increasing.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:22:33 PM

Never has religion will not occupy the place which she occupied before. Every year out of supporters from all religions. To deceive people is becoming harder. Education is doing its job.
exemplaar

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:28:22 PM

And what is the evidence that God does not exist you need. Can only be evidence that it is, but there are none. It's all a hoax people and atheists is increasing.

No power in heaven, below flat earth or on flat earth can provide proof that God does not exist.

They can only try to hide God from you through manipulative mind games, indoctrination, brain poisoning, etc...

Rom 1:19  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:
Rom 1:28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:45:41 PM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

The thing that will happen is, there will be war between Christianity and Islam... real war. Of course, the Big Bankers will think that they are fighting the war for profit. But it will really be a religious war.

Then Jesus will return, and destroy the remaining hordes of all people who do not accept Him as God. Then the judgment will come... and the New Heavens and the New Earth... and the Lake of Fire.

Cool
I agree with you, but before that happens, the Christians and Muslims will unite their forces against the Jews, after the Jewish will be defeated its going to be the turn of Christians against Muslims and that's that Jesus will appear for peace and also to die like all humans.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

Religious wars can start, but I think that no one who does not unite. Too different from all interests and he's too greedy to power.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: