Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: The religion of the future  (Read 5937 times)
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:39:31 AM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:47:27 AM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

The thing that will happen is, there will be war between Christianity and Islam... real war. Of course, the Big Bankers will think that they are fighting the war for profit. But it will really be a religious war.

Then Jesus will return, and destroy the remaining hordes of all people who do not accept Him as God. Then the judgment will come... and the New Heavens and the New Earth... and the Lake of Fire.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:49:57 AM

Hopefully no Religion.

I convinced religions is just a way for the least resistance. Critical and free thinking is suppressed by most Religions.

Hopefully Humans will be free in the future and not believe in any fairytales anymore.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:53:36 AM

It appears that plenty of humans do have the religious gene so I guess there'll be enough of them going forward to create new religions. Let's hope they're sane ones.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:32:42 AM

Thoughts?
As someone said already,the war between islam and christianity will happen,but afterward's i think in the future,
the religion of the future will be just simply no religion.People need's to get smarter at first,think about it,and im sure most of us will stay as atheists.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:15:00 PM

Thoughts?
IMO, it may happen where the human view towards something different continue comes, certainly there will be new individuals who will try to spread the new religion.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:21:10 PM

New religions might come into existence. Today through a documentary came to know about a person who acts as their families spiritual god and have their own tradition of worship. Its been getting continued to follow by most of the family members.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

Imho abrahamic and similiar religion have no future.

People are getting smarter.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:08:38 PM

i guess , this time there are some new religions that are just popping out but haven't recognized yet but in the future i think there would be so theories or new versions of the bible that actually has so much difference . maybe it would be better to wiped out all religions those religions are not actually perfect because there is no perfect in this world most of the religion are just pretending to be perfect . and the worst is they are just deceiving all people and they are not actually preaching about the word of god .
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:42:20 PM

Thoughts?

No but the old ones will become one new age type of global religion controlled by the antichrist.

Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:50:44 PM

There will be no more 2000 years on earth.
Maesters1-

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:31:32 PM

i think different people have different thoughts. this world people are even changing their genes then how can it not possible that they will not change their religion. i think it also depend on the training of the parents that what they teach to their children about their religion.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:33:23 AM

Thoughts?
The Singularity draws Nigh....
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:36:25 AM

i think different people have different thoughts. this world people are even changing their genes then how can it not possible that they will not change their religion. i think it also depend on the training of the parents that what they teach to their children about their religion.
Hmm,the thing is that something strange may happen,it may even be like christianity and islam will be forgotten or something similiar,
and there will be new religion which will let politics and government controll us very tightly.
It's a future,it is probably something strange for us,lol.
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:39:18 AM

The religion of the future means that the globalization process powered by technological, economic, and political forces has to travel through and take root in the diverse cultures of the world. Since religion lies at the heart of culture, this suggests that the fragmented world of diverse religions, which remained latent but reemerged at the end of the Cold War, will produce a fragmented global village throughout the twenty-first century unless the world's religious communities can find a way to move beyond their historical antagonisms.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:17:04 AM

When I hear "religion", I think about people believing things with no evidence...

So, I imagine the "religion of the future" will be something similar... basically propaganda... like establishment media, or pseudoscience like "climate change"

Claims like "most climatologists believe it, so you should too" is not science... that is not how science works... science is not based on how many people believe something (or it would be religion, not science)... science is based on EXPERIMENTATION and EVIDENCE, not opinion!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:05:02 AM

The nature of "religion" will become unquestionably and unavoidably clear at some point in the not too distant future. And when that happens it will no longer be possible for people to rely on it for support. And since support is the only reason religion even exists, the very concept will become redundant.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:11:55 AM

The nature of "religion" will become unquestionably and unavoidably clear at some point in the not too distant future. And when that happens it will no longer be possible for people to rely on it for support. And since support is the only reason religion even exists, the very concept will become redundant.

Its still going to take some time until religion becomes completely obsolete, There are too many people alive who no matter what proof was shown, this could be undeniable proof that there is no god but they wouldnt accept that. Until indoctrination of religions is stopped we will have people who just dont know any better, Id say its going to take 100s of years to slowly get phased out.

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:33:45 AM

Thoughts?
My thoughts, any human with out of the world marketing skills could start a new cult or religion. I think in this new age it isn't too difficult to establish a new religion, especially if a man /women with exceptional marketing skills and intelligence decided to do so.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:17:51 AM

Thoughts?
Yes and it will boomed in undeveloped countries > undeveloped countries mean uneducated people > means more people is gullible. Now observe and see that most people who believed in religion are the one that has a lack of knowledge to know what on his surroundings.
kaitou.kidd

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:14:58 AM

i would like to think that organized religion would have been discarded in the dustbin of history. unfortunately its claws are buried much too deep in the psyche of gullible followers, while reaping untold benefits for the opportunists who operate them.
kik1977

Activity: 593
Merit: 505

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:56:30 AM

I hope one day people will give up all that nonsense and just learn to live in peace.  Luckily technology is helping people to become more educated and at some point they will stop believing the words of a group of illiterate nomad who wondered the desert 3000 years ago.

We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:40:51 AM

I hope one day people will give up all that nonsense and just learn to live in peace.  Luckily technology is helping people to become more educated and at some point they will stop believing the words of a group of illiterate nomad who wondered the desert 3000 years ago.

Technology is good things and can help us to live better and more comfortable life but technology can't solve our internal conflicts and moral dilemma or help us to build good society and create harmony and peace between many different cultures and traditions in the nations or the world.
Human moral standard changed a lot in last a few thousand years and it's obviously relative thing, not absolute.
People are often selfish and they adopt their moral standard to their needs or own thinking, what is not good always.
In other hand, religious moral standard is unchanging and can really help us in the time of moral confusion, when people are confuse and unsure what is right and what is wrong.
So, religion of the future should help us and give us moral and ethical guidance in the time of confusion and chaos.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 10:53:49 AM

I hope one day people will give up all that nonsense and just learn to live in peace.  Luckily technology is helping people to become more educated and at some point they will stop believing the words of a group of illiterate nomad who wondered the desert 3000 years ago.
Technology is good things and can help us to live better and more comfortable life but technology can't solve our internal conflicts and moral dilemma or help us to build good society and create harmony and peace between many different cultures and traditions in the nations or the world.
Human moral standard changed a lot in last a few thousand years and it's obviously relative thing, not absolute.
People are often selfish and they adopt their moral standard to their needs or own thinking, what is not good always.
In other hand, religious moral standard is unchanging and can really help us in the time of moral confusion, when people are confuse and unsure what is right and what is wrong.
So, religion of the future should help us and give us moral and ethical guidance in the time of confusion and chaos.

I hope you don't want to revert to the bible (or torah, or quran) as a "moral guidance", do you?
I have no internal conflicts or moral dilemmas..my only "commandment" is DON"T do to others what you don't want done with to you, and DO to others what you would want to receive from others. But that's just common sense, nothing to do with religion.

Maesters1-

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:34:41 PM

Being Muslim it is may believe that in future Islam will be the only religion of the world. you can see that in the world the most rapidly sreading religion is Islam you can watch Zakr Nike videos on youtube.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:16:39 PM

Being Muslim it is may believe that in future Islam will be the only religion of the world. you can see that in the world the most rapidly sreading religion is Islam you can watch Zakr Nike videos on youtube.
Where is the data?  Youtube videos of some random guy is not proof.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:15:29 PM

I hope one day people will give up all that nonsense and just learn to live in peace.  Luckily technology is helping people to become more educated and at some point they will stop believing the words of a group of illiterate nomad who wondered the desert 3000 years ago.
Zakr who Huh
A guy who takes a name from a famous shoe brand to get notoriety is not impressing anyone who has any common sense Roll Eyes
So now muslims are using youtube to recruit more to their religion base?  Embarrassed
Oh have the time has changed Undecided  Now embracing their rivals technology that was banned from using due to influencing them to "the dark side" by an American invention aka. American culture
Wish they would get their facts straight for once in this life  Angry

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:10:50 PM

Well it seems that techology is actually making mankind more stupid. Nobody believed flat earth lie 10 years ago.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:14:22 PM

Well there's a possibility of having new religion in the future. I just can't guess what kind of god they'll worship and what they will call themselves. But there will possibly will have a new religion in the future.
You know what it is? A religion of science, Scientism. People will worship science as their basis of truth. Well this is not bad in my own opinion but unfortunately making you suddenly think that science tell all the things that happening in our surrounding is not a good idea, you should also self-educate yourself and just don't rely with the things that you just heard.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:38:15 PM

Well it seems that techology is actually making mankind more stupid. Nobody believed flat earth lie 10 years ago.
The thing that you are claiming is very true,people get more stupid over the flow of years.
It is proved,because for example we have calculators,we dont need to count right? so the skill of counting fast and precisely is getting weaker and weaker in our genes every century.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:57:55 PM

Well there's a possibility of having new religion in the future. I just can't guess what kind of god they'll worship and what they will call themselves. But there will possibly will have a new religion in the future.
I don't know about that but I guess many people will abandon the religion. I feel that many people are taking interest in spirituality. Spirituality doesn't come from religion. 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:45:49 AM

Thoughts?

The thing that will happen is, there will be war between Christianity and Islam... real war. Of course, the Big Bankers will think that they are fighting the war for profit. But it will really be a religious war.

Then Jesus will return, and destroy the remaining hordes of all people who do not accept Him as God. Then the judgment will come... and the New Heavens and the New Earth... and the Lake of Fire.

Cool

What the hell?
The only war i can see in the future is the scarcity of food sources. some countries today starts eating insects already eventually those big wealthy countries soon will have bigger population and they need to feed their people. big countries will eventually start to take whats not theirs like how China claim islands that clearly belongs to Philippines by its location itself. This i think will start the war not religion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:36:20 AM

What the hell?
The only war i can see in the future is the scarcity of food sources. some countries today starts eating insects already eventually those big wealthy countries soon will have bigger population and they need to feed their people. big countries will eventually start to take whats not theirs like how China claim islands that clearly belongs to Philippines by its location itself. This i think will start the war not religion.

People need a motivation. The motivation cannot be "I am banker and want more money, go fight for me", this is where religion could come into place. Nationalism could be another excuse.  People are very motivated by nationalism and religion and millions of people would gladly kill themselves for it. All the more profit for bankers  Roll Eyes

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Hirose UK

Activity: 1274
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:20:01 PM

Thoughts?

Cool

Jesus will return, for sure, but he will not claim himself as God, but as muslim. and his mission will be to kill dajjal.

after that I don't know yet, but before the judgement day/kiamat, all of muslims will die, and non muslims will be still alive for some time, and then the judgement day/kiamat will come.

so in my humble opinion, there will be no new religion, but I'm not sure.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
PokerFace3

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:35:07 AM

What the hell?

People need a motivation. The motivation cannot be "I am banker and want more money, go fight for me", this is where religion could come into place. Nationalism could be another excuse.  People are very motivated by nationalism and religion and millions of people would gladly kill themselves for it. All the more profit for bankers  Roll Eyes

Well said I know all the propaganda. All the wars and fights are well designed by the elites(mostly bankers) creating problems within the common citizens in the name of nationalism, religion, race etc. These people fight the wars fuel the nation but at last the weapon and banking corporations make all the money !!!!!
kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:10:17 PM

Hopefully "education" and "knowledge" will grow faster.

kik1977

Wherever I may roam

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:15:15 PM

That's a good point. However, if you compare ourselves with the nomads who invented the monotheistic religions...well, technology has helped us a lot. Knowledge is quickly accessible, which doesn't mean that everyone takes advantage of that.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:35:15 PM

That's a good point. However, if you compare ourselves with the nomads who invented the monotheistic religions...well, technology has helped us a lot. Knowledge is quickly accessible, which doesn't mean that everyone takes advantage of that.

The reason for that is the internet. We have a population of 7,2+ billion people.
The law of big numbers tell us that between this 7,2+ billion people there exist for sure stupid people that are borderline crazy or worst.

The internet is connecting them and gives them a plattform to create their ridiculous fantasies.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:21:11 PM

as someone who has a religion today. I am confident and believe in the religion I profess. every religion has its own way. and I believe that in the future there will be no more religious.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:04:07 PM

i would like to think that organized religion would have been discarded in the dustbin of history. unfortunately its claws are buried much too deep in the psyche of gullible followers, while reaping untold benefits for the opportunists who operate them.

Yes this is very true. Most religions want the people to remain poor and uneducated because they will be easier to oppress and manipulate. What kind of people are those who spread the word of god supposedly but are really opportunists that only use the people for money and influence. They are the same as the people running the government.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Losvienleg

Activity: 588

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:06:08 PM

There's already a kind of new religion spreading and that's the football, with its big figures like Pelé, Maradona or Kopa.

nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:37:42 PM

There's already a kind of new religion spreading and that's the football, with its big figures like Pelé, Maradona or Kopa.
It is happening but it is not religion it is called cult. People praise a certain person because they think this person can change their lives by making it better.
PokerFace3

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:48:33 PM

It is happening but it is not religion it is called cult. People praise a certain person because they think this person can change their lives by making it better.
Yaa it's called cult following !!! But i would rather tell Football fans. I don't like the fact that these games are highlighted soo much in our current society. It's nothing wrong being a football lover but it's insane to be crazy for football clubs or footballers. It is not right to idealize people we have never met.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:55:59 PM

Yaa it's called cult following !!! But i would rather tell Football fans. I don't like the fact that these games are highlighted soo much in our current society. It's nothing wrong being a football lover but it's insane to be crazy for football clubs or footballers. It is not right to idealize people we have never met.
It will be more crazy if this fans tried to hurt people, you know it is happening like when their favorite team lost and they can't accept it. Some of them go inside the court and act like crazy hurting and sometimes looking for a fight for the opponent of the team he admire.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 03:31:35 AM by dippididodaday

Religions are power- and money based. Followers are led to believe doctrines that would make followers do illogical things and even totally irrational things in extreme cases. New religion(s) will pop up if a void appears and the old ones start to look obsolete as is now the case. I'm hoping for decentralization so the power and money are at least spread all over the show.

wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

New most likely will not. But reviving old traditions in some areas. Slavic people revives paganism that existed before Christianity.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:53:32 AM

Thoughts?

i dont think a new religious system will popped up soon.However, i think people will be getting and getting nonbeliever in near future because people are experiencing that all the religions dont bring peace to the world. they all bring sorrows to our world..
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:20:08 AM

In my opinion, we don't need more religion because, in fact, all religion talking about the same God and about the same common idea: God is creator, people failed and separated from God, Messiahs, salvation, creation of new world, love, peace, harmony etc.
So, we need unification of today's religions, and they should work together to achieve world peace, harmony, restoration of moral values etc.
All religion share many common points so religious leaders should really repent and start to work together in order to restore and rebuild this world.
They can influence people much more than politicians.
It will be good also to create religious council at UN, so that religious leaders can work for world pace together with politicians.
So, I don't believe in the religion of the future but I believe in one, united religious council in the future.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:10:26 PM

In my opinion, we don't need more religion because, in fact, all religion talking about the same God and about the same common idea: God is creator, people failed and separated from God, Messiahs, salvation, creation of new world, love, peace, harmony etc.
So, we need unification of today's religions, and they should work together to achieve world peace, harmony, restoration of moral values etc.
All religion share many common points so religious leaders should really repent and start to work together in order to restore and rebuild this world.
They can influence people much more than politicians.
It will be good also to create religious council at UN, so that religious leaders can work for world pace together with politicians.
So, I don't believe in the religion of the future but I believe in one, united religious council in the future.

But, but, but...

I want truth.

My religion is only right religion.

My understanding of God is only correct understanding.

Religious leaders of world, get together if you want. I be my own religious leader of church of all people who believe the same way I do.

No unity of religion with people who don't believe truth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

There will be no more religion. And those that exist enough. Their position is difficult to dislodge something new. And for what? All religions are harmful to mankind

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

Religion is a great business. just imagine how much people are giving every month if they ask 10% of their monthly income. they call this Tiths as far as i know.
God really needs that much money and it all goes to the Church leaders.

Hope there will be no religion in the future. we can all agree to have just one and the SUN could just be it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:17:34 PM

Hopefully no Religion.

I convinced religions is just a way for the least resistance. Critical and free thinking is suppressed by most Religions.

Hopefully Humans will be free in the future and not believe in any fairytales anymore.
Every religion is an attempt to subjugate people. Let them believe I don't mind. The main thing that the preachers taught good things.
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:21:00 AM

Maybe no new religions will pop up (soon anyways). But if old ones don't die the mess that has been created through the indoctrination brought about by these ideologies will continue unabated. I have hope in crypto though. If you can cut off the money supply into the coffers of these religion keepers you might stand a chance to starve them and bring about change. It will not happen easily though. Old ideologies don't die easily.

The secret imo is not to replace old ideologies with new ones but to render the whole fucking system useless by making it obsolete. Easier said than done, that's for sure. But I have hope. The time of crypto has come and with it promise - beyond the control of these systems of indoctrination (of the masses).

Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:32:01 AM

The world has changed. People are less and less thinking of his soul. Religion is no longer interested in them as before. Everyone wants to make money, no time for religion. In the future there will be religions
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:34:19 AM

If people have changed over the years, it is only regarding their general devolution. And, it isn't much of a change over the last 4,500 years or so... if not longer.

So, why do we need a new religion at all? Virtually all the themes that could be applied to religion have been developed over the last 4,500 years. We simply can't think up any new religious themes that have never been thought of before. The closest we have come in this modern age is believing in science theory as truth without knowing it. And the scientists and people that so believe, simply refuse to call it religion, even though it fits the "religion" definition.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:40:26 AM

Maybe no new religions will pop up (soon anyways). But if old ones don't die the mess that has been created through the indoctrination brought about by these ideologies will continue unabated. I have hope in crypto though. If you can cut off the money supply into the coffers of these religion keepers you might stand a chance to starve them and bring about change. It will not happen easily though. Old ideologies don't die easily.

The secret imo is not to replace old ideologies with new ones but to render the whole fucking system useless by making it obsolete. Easier said than done, that's for sure. But I have hope. The time of crypto has come and with it promise - beyond the control of these systems of indoctrination (of the masses).

Such a thing as this absolutely cannot happen. Why not? Because people are religion-minded creatures. If they weren't, religion would have been gone long ago.

However, if it did happen, God wouldn't have any reason to hold people dear to Himself any longer. He would come and put an end to them and this universe. And maybe that's exactly why the end WILL come. It might be that there will be so few believers in Him at some time in the near future, that He will have no desire to continue this earth and universe.

Snap your fingers. Blink your eyes. God is so powerful that destroying this universe is as easy as that for Him.

Cool

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:09:28 AM

The president of the philippines create another religion in the country. Its Iglesia ni Duterte which is thr rivial of Catholic church of which the church stand of their hypocrisy. How I wish the president will survive to bet the church ideology. Ha ha. Its sarcasm but you learn something about his statement.
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:03:11 AM

Scientology is a religion that started on a science fiction book. And now it's a religion that people believe just like Christians and others. So as long as there are humans, a new religion can come out of anything. Even a book that's fiction. Jesus was Jewish.
clickerz

Activity: 1414

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:14:53 AM

The religion of the future should be one that is the believer of "Universal Truth" where love and understanding with respect is valued. Love is one aspect that we should promote and cultivate among our brothers, where there is no love, there is agony, suffering,war and hatred is rampant.

Open for Campaigns
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:21:52 AM

The religion of the future should be one that is the believer of "Universal Truth" where love and understanding with respect is valued. Love is one aspect that we should promote and cultivate among our brothers, where there is no love, there is agony, suffering,war and hatred is rampant.

And the New Testament of the Bible shows how to do this best.

The Gospels (first 4 books) show us the love of God for all people by the salvation God provided for us in Jesus. The Acts of the Apostles and the epistles (letters) show us the love reaction in Christian people for their fellow human beings. All we need to do is implement these things among all of us.

Cool

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:53:37 AM

The Gospels (first 4 books) show us the love of God for all people by the salvation God provided for us in Jesus. The Acts of the Apostles and the epistles (letters) show us the love reaction in Christian people for their fellow human beings. All we need to do is implement these things among all of us.

Cool

Left with ultimatum of believe or burn is not love. Never was, could or will be.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 10:42:10 AM

Cool

Left with ultimatum of believe or burn is not love. Never was, could or will be.

Being left with the free choice is love, since we willingly threw away the believe part long ago, and God revived it at great cost to Himself, so that we would have a chance to be saved.

Cool

Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:48:29 AM

I agree 100 % with you.
But, we have problem today that every religion in the world, and every religious leader in the world, believe that only his/her religion is the ''right'' and share ''Universal truth'' and that all other religions are wrong or heretics.
It's really very difficult to solve this problem.
Most wars and conflicts in the past happened because of religion.
It's sad reality, unfortunately, that many religions couldn't share message of ''love'' but instead shared message of ''hate'' toward others.
We have to understand that we are all one ''global'' family, with common Parent, God, what  makes us all brothers and sisters.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 12:06:34 PM

I agree 100 % with you.
But, we have problem today that every religion in the world, and every religious leader in the world, believe that only his/her religion is the ''right'' and share ''Universal truth'' and that all other religions are wrong or heretics.
It's sad reality, unfortunately, that many religions couldn't share message of ''love'' but instead shared message of ''hate'' toward others.
We have to understand that we are all one ''global'' family, with common Parent, God, what  makes us all brothers and sisters.

False.Most wars happened because of government. If the government didn't give permission for war, it wouldn't happen. We have hundreds of religions, government still decides when to go to war. 

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:43:43 PM

I agree 100 % with you.

False.Most wars happened because of government. If the government didn't give permission for war, it wouldn't happen. We have hundreds of religions, government still decides when to go to war. 

You think religion is not a form of government? What secular gov does overtly, religions does coverly - like collecting taxes for example. Secular gov taxes you openly and in your face, while religious gov taxes you covertly, by playing your emotion. All wars are fundamentally religious, even though it might be the secular gov that does the bidding.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 11:00:39 PM

Thoughts?

Yeah i dont think any major religion would arise anymore in this age in the scale of christianism or islam. People think differently nowadays and with the way technology is evolving and information being easily accessible through social mediums, new religions would be hard to instill in people's beliefs.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 12:07:20 PM

I agree 100 % with you.

You think religion is not a form of government? What secular gov does overtly, religions does coverly - like collecting taxes for example. Secular gov taxes you openly and in your face, while religious gov taxes you covertly, by playing your emotion. All wars are fundamentally religious, even though it might be the secular gov that does the bidding.

Religion is a tool that serves the government. Government can get rid of tools if they want to (USSR and China do so in the past).

Do you go to war because it makes you richer and more powerful, or because some people believe in the Tooth fairy? The later is an excuse to motivate the army, the first is the actual reason.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 01:40:27 PM

I agree 100 % with you.

Religion is a tool that serves the government. Government can get rid of tools if they want to (USSR and China do so in the past).

Do you go to war because it makes you richer and more powerful, or because some people believe in the Tooth fairy? The later is an excuse to motivate the army, the first is the actual reason.

This is the reason we need to be wary of science. Science has become a religion tool that is being used by Government.

Want two examples of science theory that are religion because they should not fall into the realm of theory at all, because they don't fit the theory process? Big Bang Theory and Black Hole Theory. Neither of these theories should be theories because neither will ever be able to be proven to be fact or not. Yet they are very popular theories... so popular that thousands of people believe them even though they can never be proven to be true or false. When people believe something that can never be proven, they have a religion for themselves. Religion is what science has become, but it was never meant to be that way. And Government uses it to control the people.

Cool

groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:50:39 PM

Some of the religion today where came from the existing religion.  The group member sometimes or the leader of that church when they did not want the flow or the relationship of its members fall off and make a new religion.  Same belief and same teachings but different name of the religion with members that really supports the leader.  So I guess its not new if you heard a new religion that surfaced on your community.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2434

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2016, 03:00:33 PM

There won't be religions anymore.

We have internet now. If a mad fuck makes an appearance and introduces himself as a prophet, he will get destroyed instantly. He is not going to get destroyed by the atheists by the way, but the other ancient mad fuck followers. Smiley

Its because they don't like to share their privileges. Smiley

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:04:04 PM

There won't be religions anymore.

We have internet now. If a mad fuck makes an appearance and introduces himself as a prophet, he will get destroyed instantly. He is not going to get destroyed by the atheists by the way, but the other ancient mad fuck followers. Smiley

Its because they don't like to share their privileges. Smiley

That's not how it usually works. Despite all logic, cult leaders still get followers this day.
Daniel91
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 07:32:04 PM

I agree 100 % with you.

It's wrong thinking.
In many countries and regimes in the world religion was persecuted by the government.
Governments, even in former communist countries, couldn't get rid from religion and eventually this regimes collapsed, but religions are still there.
Religion helps people to find God or guide them to live moral life, spiritual life.
People will always have such tendency so because of this religion will always exist.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:48:16 AM

I agree 100 % with you.
We have to understand that we are all one ''global'' family, with common Parent, God, what  makes us all brothers and sisters.

It's wrong thinking.
In many countries and regimes in the world religion was persecuted by the government.
Governments, even in former communist countries, couldn't get rid from religion and eventually this regimes collapsed, but religions are still there.
Religion helps people to find God or guide them to live moral life, spiritual life.
People will always have such tendency so because of this religion will always exist.
I'm not convinced. Without a government some organizations (like religion) continue to exist, but it doesn't mean the government doesn't use them for their own gain. Even sports organizations are used for government purposes. Olympic games in Nazi Germany is a perfect example:

Control the money, control the war decisions. Religion is not needed to start a war, many have been started for other reasons (economic profit, nationalism, protection of corporate industry, monopoly of trade, independence).

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:54:00 AM

Thoughts?

Theistic religion will slowly die out, spiritual ones like buddhism will rise, altho buddism isn't really considered a religion.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
RobFre

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 11:10:48 AM

Religions are born and die continuously. For what we know now in the future people may worship technology or science. Or abandon the idea of a supreme being but still have spiritual beliefs. Neo-pagan religions ar growing really fast too. Also a full atheist society is possible too.
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:54:47 PM

I think that new religions will not appear. All religions appeared long time ago when the people were not educated. Now to deceive the people becomes more difficult.
Gimpeline

Activity: 555

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:11:20 PM

I think that new religions will not appear. All religions appeared long time ago when the people were not educated. Now to deceive the people becomes more difficult.
Yup. "I don't understand it, therefor sky-daddy" is so outdated.
Now days people investigate instead of saying "I don't understand, therefor God" Religion will be dead soon as people gets smarter.
Dahhi

Activity: 238

MERCATOX

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:53:38 AM

Of course there is a new religion getting set to rule the world!

It's called ATHEISM

I'm surprised nobody noticed that already Shocked

Tyrantt

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:22:10 PM

Yup. "I don't understand it, therefor sky-daddy" is so outdated.
Now days people investigate instead of saying "I don't understand, therefor God" Religion will be dead soon as people gets smarter.

Maybe, but there will always be ignorant people that find that way to explain everything with "god wills it" and I hate thsoe kind of people just as much as those who say" I believe in destiny, everything is already predisposed" and you don't see them crossing the street without looking left or right.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
yuiyuga

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:32:42 PM

Atheism is not a religion. It is a person's ability to think. Educated people don't believe in fairytales and so more and more people become atheists. In poor countries many people with no education and so there religion is common stronger.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:49:13 PM

In the future religion will not do. In the past people were trying to scare God and government came up with religion. Soon it will be replaced by the certainty of punishment and the need for religion will not.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

Now there are few who believe in God and every year they become less. Even the clergy are always scandalous stories. Faith is living out its ending.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

I also think that the smarter people are, the less they believe in religious fairy tales. I think the Church has no future. View in Russia Patriarch Kirill is a real politician and a thief.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:29:11 PM

The farther away the more I realize that in the future will remain the religion of money. It all comes down to the power of money. Policy for the money and sell their country, people go on killing.
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:02:42 PM

I'm "praying" that if religion of money manages to stick around, that it will become even deader than a duck. The image of GOD though, in each and every human, will continue to live on as people continue to live on this earth. Again I'm praying that this image will become alive even as the money/power religions die off.

Tyrantt

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:11:13 PM

The farther away the more I realize that in the future will remain the religion of money. It all comes down to the power of money. Policy for the money and sell their country, people go on killing.

Because, today as earlier, money is an important piece in life. Without it you can't , pretty much, do anything. The more you have, the more power you've got. It's all bout he money.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:04:12 PM

Because, today as earlier, money is an important piece in life. Without it you can't , pretty much, do anything. The more you have, the more power you've got. It's all bout he money.

"Money" is a generic term. It means all kinds of things to all kinds of people. It isn't necessarily a fiat currency of any nation.

Whatever money is, if a person considers that all things are money, he will have a much better starting point for manipulating wealth.

God isn't money.

Cool

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:46:44 AM

"Money" is a generic term. It means all kinds of things to all kinds of people. It isn't necessarily a fiat currency of any nation.

Whatever money is, if a person considers that all things are money, he will have a much better starting point for manipulating wealth.

God isn't money.

Cool

Money if you think about it is simply the capacity to own. It's not at all limited to currencies, it ranges from assets to the things you own.

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:13:32 AM

God isn't money.

Cool

Money if you think about it is simply the capacity to own. It's not at all limited to currencies, it ranges from assets to the things you own.

I not only have the capacity to own myself, I actually do own myself, completely 100%  I don't want to own anyone else either, only myself. No-one owns me, or ever will. I might owe someone something or vise versa, but never own. The difference between these two is crucial, especially when thinking about religion/spirituality of the future.   Wink

Dahhi

Activity: 238

MERCATOX

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:26:08 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 09:50:07 AM by Dahhi

When the new religion arrives (actually the bible predicted a future world religion that will deceive almost everybody), it will deny God and attract almost everyone because of the "amazing miracles" it keeps doing.

I am of the opinion that this new religion of the future has science as its foundation, and the "amazing miracles" are technological advancements that look impossible to achieve e.g cloning, inter-galactic traveling, energy beam weapons, stem cells forming new organs etc.

People will become more and more led to believe they do not need God in their lives and are themselves gods with full control of their lives...

The new religion is already here and gaining more and more followers all the time.

But be warned, the bible also predicted judgement for all those who bow to this new god of self.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:47:00 AM

Thoughts?

The religion of the future will be Iglesia Ni Duterte. This religion will combine the religion of muslim and christian in ONE. They will know the real message of God from us. Si watch Presudent Duterte carefully for what his done for the country.
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:25:24 PM

When the new religion arrives (actually the bible predicted a future world religion that will deceive almost everybody), it will deny God and attract almost everyone because of the "amazing miracles" it keeps doing.

I am of the opinion that this new religion of the future has science as its foundation, and the "amazing miracles" are technological advancements that look impossible to achieve e.g cloning, inter-galactic traveling, energy beam weapons, stem cells forming new organs etc.

People will become more and more led to believe they do not need God in their lives and are themselves gods with full control of their lives...

The new religion is already here and gaining more and more followers all the time.

But be warned, the bible also predicted judgement for all those who bow to this new god of self.

I am the foundation and the end point of science - its beginning and its end, not the other way around. I am much more than science, yet I remain science myself, I am grounded in it but stretch beyond it, to something(one) magical, fantastic and wonderful.

Also, just as people need people, God needs God, and it gets even better: just as people need God, God needs people. So to summarize: God needs God needs people needs people needs God - and on and on it goes.

I need God in my life just as she needs me - we need each other. There is no control by, or of God, or me. There is only need and desire.

Self is in need of God and God is self, being in need. Look here in the ancient "holy" book - it gives you a clue to the truth:

Matthew 25:34‘Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I did hunger, and ye gave me to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye received me; 36naked, and ye put around me; I was infirm, and ye looked after me; in prison I was, and ye came unto me. 37‘Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see thee hungering, and we nourished? or thirsting, and we gave to drink? 38and when did we see thee a stranger, and we received? or naked, and we put around? 39and when did we see thee infirm, or in prison, and we came unto thee? 40‘And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] to one of these my brethren — the least — to me ye did [it].

God is the least, he is your brother and your sister, he is you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:16:17 PM

I am the foundation and the end point of science - its beginning and its end, not the other way around. I am much more than science, yet I remain science myself, I am grounded in it but stretch beyond it, to something(one) magical, fantastic and wonderful.

Also, just as people need people, God needs God, and it gets even better: just as people need God, God needs people. So to summarize: God needs God needs people needs people needs God - and on and on it goes.

I need God in my life just as she needs me - we need each other. There is no control by, or of God, or me. There is only need and desire.

Self is in need of God and God is self, being in need. Look here in the ancient "holy" book - it gives you a clue to the truth:

Matthew 25:34‘Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I did hunger, and ye gave me to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye received me; 36naked, and ye put around me; I was infirm, and ye looked after me; in prison I was, and ye came unto me. 37‘Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see thee hungering, and we nourished? or thirsting, and we gave to drink? 38and when did we see thee a stranger, and we received? or naked, and we put around? 39and when did we see thee infirm, or in prison, and we came unto thee? 40‘And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] to one of these my brethren — the least — to me ye did [it].

God is the least, he is your brother and your sister, he is you.

You forgot the rest of it. Matthew 25:41-46
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

In other words, if you don't live the life of your expressed faith, or if you have the wrong kind of faith in the first place... eternal punishment for you. Doesn't sound a lot like you are God if you go to eternal punishment, does it.

Cool

Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

Thoughts?

Many people are of the opinion that I think is good opinion, if it's like that in my quote, I think in the book of the religion of Islam is correct 100% I believe many religions in the future because the longer it will bring up a new theory in modern times
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:44:49 PM

I think in the future there will be religion. This is a dying phenomenon. Most likely a habit
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

When you look at the complete definition of the word "religion" in the dictionaries, you will find that religion is something that dominates the lives of all people, even if they don't want it to. In order for religion to die, all people would have to die.

Cool

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:29:32 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:02:30 AM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

When you look at the complete definition of the word "religion" in the dictionaries, you will find that religion is something that dominates the lives of all people, even if they don't want it to. In order for religion to die, all people would have to die.

Cool

n.
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
n.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
n.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

Decker, Are you looking in another dictionary?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:11:08 AM

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

Cool

n.
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
n.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
n.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

Decker, Are you looking in another dictionary?

No. The same one I looked in before.     Wink

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:13:33 AM

It appears that plenty of humans do have the religious gene so I guess there'll be enough of them going forward to create new religions. Let's hope they're sane ones.

Probably not new religions though. More like the current religions will continue to change to adapt to the times as they have until now. That is how christianity and other religions were created and then spread so far. Mostly by adapting or copying previous beliefs and incorporating them into themselves. Then copying beliefs from other societies missionaries were trying to convert. That is something that is still happening as the church tries to stay relevant in the world.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:12:51 AM

I do not think there would be a religion that is unique just like the firsts religions in the world.  If ever there would be new religion, it would be an adoptation to the old religion on the basis of teachings and beliefs.  Just like today wherein Christianity sprang up to Catholic, Baptist, Protestants, Mormons, Methodist and the like.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:29:27 AM

I do not think there would be a religion that is unique just like the firsts religions in the world.  If ever there would be new religion, it would be an adoptation to the old religion on the basis of teachings and beliefs.  Just like today wherein Christianity sprang up to Catholic, Baptist, Protestants, Mormons, Methodist and the like.
Old religion Shocked Shocked..NO NO NO..I might get a flood should i drowned someone to please the gods Shocked Shocked..
Or should i throw someone into a volcano to please the gods so i can have good fortune Shocked Shocked..

EARTHALON is the one true god Wink..Recycle and you shall be recycled..

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

Old religion Shocked Shocked..NO NO NO..I might get a flood should i drowned someone to please the gods Shocked Shocked..
Or should i throw someone into a volcano to please the gods so i can have good fortune Shocked Shocked..

yeah people are already so deep in their own religions that making them change to a different one would be almost impossible, well unless some massive miracle would happen that would make believers out of it. but i don't think so, the current religions now are most likely to be the ones still recognized until several more years. although i kind of like the sound of earthalon dude Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
exemplaar

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:01:22 PM

No, I'm exact on time, in fact in perfect time. You should check what time you are in. A hero member does not know that a 100+pages hot flat earth thread is on bct.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2020

Sun is small light and is close(not 93m miles away as monkey man science is indoctrinating you) so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.
Any other questions you have, just join our thread and post it there, thanks.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:13:41 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

Sun is small light and is close so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

What are you proposing, that earth is a flat square that's rotating in space? "small light" is not an argument for day and night.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Tyrantt

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:37:58 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

Sun is small light and is close so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

What are you proposing, that earth is a flat square that's rotating in space? "small light" is not an argument for day and night.

Are you seriously going to argue with a  troll? I'm assuming that he's a troll, because one can't be that stupid... haha I love BADecker and that "  Cool " at the end of every post. Cheesy

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:45:59 PM

yeah people are already so deep in their own religions that making them change to a different one would be almost impossible, well unless some massive miracle would happen that would make believers out of it. but i don't think so, the current religions now are most likely to be the ones still recognized until several more years. although i kind of like the sound of earthalon dude Tongue
Your so right..
We still be saying the same stuff in a thousand years..
We humans never learn..
Just hope it turns out to be 85% atheist and the rest religious then i would be happy..

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
If all humans can get past this then religion wouldn't matter it would have no war Grin Grin..

Just religion cannot do it..Buddhism people call it a religion it's not?..

TO BE ONE WITH EVERYTHING...Can not be a religion Wink..
Sacrifice is not..  To be one with everything..
My religion or die can not.. To be one with everything..

Anyways av a nice day and take it easy  Grin..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:46:56 PM

No, I'm exact on time, in fact in perfect time. You should check what time you are in. A hero member does not know that a 100+pages hot flat earth thread is on bct.

Sun is small light and is close(not 93m miles away as monkey man science is indoctrinating you) so that is why we have day and night on our flat earth, exactly as Creator intended to be.

Flat earth flat brains Wink..
Rizqi

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 04:55:38 PM

Yes this is very true. Most religions want the people to remain poor and uneducated because they will be easier to oppress and manipulate. What kind of people are those who spread the word of god supposedly but are really opportunists that only use the people for money and influence. They are the same as the people running the government.

Sorry I am sassy, ​​I know you think the bleak it but behind it, the meaning of religion is more than what you are thinking right now, do not blame the religion apalgi blame the religion of Islam, if emang religion Islam bleak, do not blame religion itself, blame unscrupulous who subscribes, blame the offense bleak, do not clay from the standpoint of religion itself
eduaro66

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 12:47:53 PM

People are too busy with themselves. They are no longer so important religion. Every year, the influence of religion on man weakens. I think there will be religions in the future
exemplaar

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

I'm not proposing, I'm stating facts. Earth is fixed and immovable(by observation). There is a dome-firmament above us. Nothing goes to "space". The sun, moon and the stars revolve around us and are located within a firmament. There is no deep space with galaxies, black holes, planets, etc..."Space" is water above the firmament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mJyUmPnAXg&t=2m0s

exemplaar

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:29:31 PM

Truth is to confront, not to run away. Are you afraid?

Bonus material for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08ht9w7p7mI

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:07:02 PM

I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe...the religion of the future will be the "FlatEarthReligion" or FER for short. This religion might attract millions of eager followers who are longing for some flat firmness under their feet, and who need to know that indeed, we (also earth) are the very centre of the universe.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:43:40 PM

I'm beginning to think that maybe, just maybe...the religion of the future will be the "FlatEarthReligion" or FER for short. This religion might attract millions of eager followers who are longing for some flat firmness under their feet, and who need to know that indeed, we (also earth) are the very centre of the universe.

These "flat earthers" are totalitarian government employees trying to make bitcointalk forum look ridiculous, they don't really believe earth is flat.  Just compare the type of posts these days to those of a few years ago. This board becomes more like /pol/ every day  Roll Eyes

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
exemplaar

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:13:15 PM

Nonsense.

Flat earth is proof of a divine creation, thus a Creator.  Atheists now have no more reasons for their "lack of believing in a Creator".  So atheism is hereby served.  Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.2120

dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 06:46:11 PM

And what is the evidence that God does not exist you need. Can only be evidence that it is, but there are none. It's all a hoax people and atheists is increasing.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:22:33 PM

Never has religion will not occupy the place which she occupied before. Every year out of supporters from all religions. To deceive people is becoming harder. Education is doing its job.
exemplaar

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:28:22 PM

And what is the evidence that God does not exist you need. Can only be evidence that it is, but there are none. It's all a hoax people and atheists is increasing.

No power in heaven, below flat earth or on flat earth can provide proof that God does not exist.

They can only try to hide God from you through manipulative mind games, indoctrination, brain poisoning, etc...

Rom 1:19  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
Rom 1:21  Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22  Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23  And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24  Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Rom 1:25  Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Rom 1:26  For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections:
Rom 1:28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:45:41 PM

Thoughts?

Cool
I agree with you, but before that happens, the Christians and Muslims will unite their forces against the Jews, after the Jewish will be defeated its going to be the turn of Christians against Muslims and that's that Jesus will appear for peace and also to die like all humans.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:02:49 PM

Religious wars can start, but I think that no one who does not unite. Too different from all interests and he's too greedy to power.
usefrees

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:16:34 PM

As soon as the world will not remain few educated people and religion will cease to exist. In religion there is no future only the past.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:25:05 PM

I would like to shoot that BADecker clone, exemplaar, into LEO (Low Earth Orbit, for you religious dumbasses) to prove him that the Earth is a sphere, than let him do his re-entry in flames, to prove him that there is no fucking afterlife. Grin

I hate everyone, equally.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:47:45 PM

I would like to shoot that BADecker clone, exemplaar, into LEO (Low Earth Orbit, for you religious dumbasses) to prove him that the Earth is a sphere, than let him do his re-entry in flames, to prove him that there is no fucking afterlife. Grin

Come on. Be patient. Give exemplaar a chance to find out for himself. After all (chuckle) you are going to find out for yourself, aren't you?

Cool

exemplaar

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:58:34 PM

Please don't push your religion on me. But, rather out of your stupidity shoot yourself up all the way to the dome-firmament and then report back what you have discover.  Grin

PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:19:17 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 11:22:53 AM by PlanetOfBets

yes atheism increasing by day by why not! i have been searching that answer long time
I am an atheist in fact, I believe in God, but I do not believe prophets and books
neverseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:02:08 PM

Thoughts?

With new findings in science, biology and tech, new religions will come up. I think in 2000 years we could have a religion for robots too.
However I think the best religion is no religion at all.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:42:11 AM

As soon as the world will not remain few educated people and religion will cease to exist. In religion there is no future only the past.

Yes it is true, in todays world religion is vanishing into thin air, many are being baptized but most of them are non practitioners. People are more attracted to technology and it has pulled new generation of people into leaving religion behind, the spiritual religion to be precise.

The new religion that is growing into a giant today is the religion of technology, a new slavery where people becomes addicted to games and entertainment without spiritual growth.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

In the modern world has changed values. And the Church lags behind these changes, and therefore loses. Besides the Church is the moral center.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:13:51 AM

The less well-educated people the more the influence of religion. I think that in the future such people will be less and religion too.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:47:58 AM

The less well-educated people the more the influence of religion. I think that in the future such people will be less and religion too.

I agree. There was a time when it was not really possible to be a man of God and at the same time openly accept and believe in science. However, God has not appeared to the masses once in over 2,000 years, while science has been busy churning out 'miracles' nonstop. It's only natural that over time, new generations learn to acknowledge science through the myriad of real life contraptions all around them. Religion will not disappear but the mindset will be different.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

Religion will disappear. She already has half the amount of supporters which had 100 years ago. And how many people just make-believe?
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

Not always like this. Some highly educated people are very religious. Religion remain in the future. This is one way to manage people
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:25:56 AM

For the spirituality/religion of the future, it will be supremely important that all people realize there does not exist any controlling superhuman power(s) whatsoever, only fanatical humans who want to exert such atrocious delusions upon their fellow humans. These attempt however, will become increasingly futile, as modern technologies are assisting greatly in reducing the effectiveness of these control freaks.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:21:13 AM

The farther away the harder to manage people. Religion can no longer cope with this task. People in fairy tales do not believe.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:28:31 AM

For the spirituality/religion of the future, it will be supremely important that all people realize there does not exist any controlling superhuman power(s) whatsoever, only fanatical humans who want to exert such atrocious delusions upon their fellow humans. These attempt however, will become increasingly futile, as modern technologies are assisting greatly in reducing the effectiveness of these control freaks.

The reason that science is moving into believing theory which is not fact is, scientists have proven that God exists by factual parts of science, but they don't want to believe what they have proven to themselves. Not only has science proven that God exists, but they have proven how He controls everything.

Okay. Let's say that a person doesn't understand that much about science. All he need do is observe the world he lives in to easily understand that God exists. And if he forces himself away from the knowledge of the existence of God, he is showing himself how great God is, that God would even give him the ability to make an utter idiot of himself if he really wants.

Cool

Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:10:50 PM

Some people just can not be without all dependencies. They need someone to serve. Therefore, while there are such people there will be all sorts of religions. In the future it will have the same denominations that now, just a little swap

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: