Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:55:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The religion of the future  (Read 5937 times)
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:06:08 PM

There's already a kind of new religion spreading and that's the football, with its big figures like Pelé, Maradona or Kopa.

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:37:42 PM

There's already a kind of new religion spreading and that's the football, with its big figures like Pelé, Maradona or Kopa.
It is happening but it is not religion it is called cult. People praise a certain person because they think this person can change their lives by making it better.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:48:33 PM

It is happening but it is not religion it is called cult. People praise a certain person because they think this person can change their lives by making it better.
Yaa it's called cult following !!! But i would rather tell Football fans. I don't like the fact that these games are highlighted soo much in our current society. It's nothing wrong being a football lover but it's insane to be crazy for football clubs or footballers. It is not right to idealize people we have never met.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:55:59 PM

Yaa it's called cult following !!! But i would rather tell Football fans. I don't like the fact that these games are highlighted soo much in our current society. It's nothing wrong being a football lover but it's insane to be crazy for football clubs or footballers. It is not right to idealize people we have never met.
It will be more crazy if this fans tried to hurt people, you know it is happening like when their favorite team lost and they can't accept it. Some of them go inside the court and act like crazy hurting and sometimes looking for a fight for the opponent of the team he admire.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 03:44:50 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 03:31:35 AM by dippididodaday

Religions are power- and money based. Followers are led to believe doctrines that would make followers do illogical things and even totally irrational things in extreme cases. New religion(s) will pop up if a void appears and the old ones start to look obsolete as is now the case. I'm hoping for decentralization so the power and money are at least spread all over the show.

wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

New most likely will not. But reviving old traditions in some areas. Slavic people revives paganism that existed before Christianity.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:53:32 AM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

i dont think a new religious system will popped up soon.However, i think people will be getting and getting nonbeliever in near future because people are experiencing that all the religions dont bring peace to the world. they all bring sorrows to our world..
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 09:20:08 AM

In my opinion, we don't need more religion because, in fact, all religion talking about the same God and about the same common idea: God is creator, people failed and separated from God, Messiahs, salvation, creation of new world, love, peace, harmony etc.
So, we need unification of today's religions, and they should work together to achieve world peace, harmony, restoration of moral values etc.
All religion share many common points so religious leaders should really repent and start to work together in order to restore and rebuild this world.
They can influence people much more than politicians.
It will be good also to create religious council at UN, so that religious leaders can work for world pace together with politicians.
So, I don't believe in the religion of the future but I believe in one, united religious council in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:10:26 PM

In my opinion, we don't need more religion because, in fact, all religion talking about the same God and about the same common idea: God is creator, people failed and separated from God, Messiahs, salvation, creation of new world, love, peace, harmony etc.
So, we need unification of today's religions, and they should work together to achieve world peace, harmony, restoration of moral values etc.
All religion share many common points so religious leaders should really repent and start to work together in order to restore and rebuild this world.
They can influence people much more than politicians.
It will be good also to create religious council at UN, so that religious leaders can work for world pace together with politicians.
So, I don't believe in the religion of the future but I believe in one, united religious council in the future.

But, but, but...

I want truth.

My religion is only right religion.

My understanding of God is only correct understanding.

Religious leaders of world, get together if you want. I be my own religious leader of church of all people who believe the same way I do.

No unity of religion with people who don't believe truth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

There will be no more religion. And those that exist enough. Their position is difficult to dislodge something new. And for what? All religions are harmful to mankind

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

Religion is a great business. just imagine how much people are giving every month if they ask 10% of their monthly income. they call this Tiths as far as i know.
God really needs that much money and it all goes to the Church leaders.

Hope there will be no religion in the future. we can all agree to have just one and the SUN could just be it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:17:34 PM

Hopefully no Religion.

I convinced religions is just a way for the least resistance. Critical and free thinking is suppressed by most Religions.

Hopefully Humans will be free in the future and not believe in any fairytales anymore.
Every religion is an attempt to subjugate people. Let them believe I don't mind. The main thing that the preachers taught good things.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:21:00 AM

Maybe no new religions will pop up (soon anyways). But if old ones don't die the mess that has been created through the indoctrination brought about by these ideologies will continue unabated. I have hope in crypto though. If you can cut off the money supply into the coffers of these religion keepers you might stand a chance to starve them and bring about change. It will not happen easily though. Old ideologies don't die easily.

The secret imo is not to replace old ideologies with new ones but to render the whole fucking system useless by making it obsolete. Easier said than done, that's for sure. But I have hope. The time of crypto has come and with it promise - beyond the control of these systems of indoctrination (of the masses).

Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:32:01 AM

The world has changed. People are less and less thinking of his soul. Religion is no longer interested in them as before. Everyone wants to make money, no time for religion. In the future there will be religions
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:34:19 AM

If people have changed over the years, it is only regarding their general devolution. And, it isn't much of a change over the last 4,500 years or so... if not longer.

So, why do we need a new religion at all? Virtually all the themes that could be applied to religion have been developed over the last 4,500 years. We simply can't think up any new religious themes that have never been thought of before. The closest we have come in this modern age is believing in science theory as truth without knowing it. And the scientists and people that so believe, simply refuse to call it religion, even though it fits the "religion" definition.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:40:26 AM

Maybe no new religions will pop up (soon anyways). But if old ones don't die the mess that has been created through the indoctrination brought about by these ideologies will continue unabated. I have hope in crypto though. If you can cut off the money supply into the coffers of these religion keepers you might stand a chance to starve them and bring about change. It will not happen easily though. Old ideologies don't die easily.

The secret imo is not to replace old ideologies with new ones but to render the whole fucking system useless by making it obsolete. Easier said than done, that's for sure. But I have hope. The time of crypto has come and with it promise - beyond the control of these systems of indoctrination (of the masses).

Such a thing as this absolutely cannot happen. Why not? Because people are religion-minded creatures. If they weren't, religion would have been gone long ago.

However, if it did happen, God wouldn't have any reason to hold people dear to Himself any longer. He would come and put an end to them and this universe. And maybe that's exactly why the end WILL come. It might be that there will be so few believers in Him at some time in the near future, that He will have no desire to continue this earth and universe.

Snap your fingers. Blink your eyes. God is so powerful that destroying this universe is as easy as that for Him.

Cool

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:09:28 AM

The president of the philippines create another religion in the country. Its Iglesia ni Duterte which is thr rivial of Catholic church of which the church stand of their hypocrisy. How I wish the president will survive to bet the church ideology. Ha ha. Its sarcasm but you learn something about his statement.
googie4

Activity: 300

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:03:11 AM

Scientology is a religion that started on a science fiction book. And now it's a religion that people believe just like Christians and others. So as long as there are humans, a new religion can come out of anything. Even a book that's fiction. Jesus was Jewish.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:14:53 AM

The religion of the future should be one that is the believer of "Universal Truth" where love and understanding with respect is valued. Love is one aspect that we should promote and cultivate among our brothers, where there is no love, there is agony, suffering,war and hatred is rampant.

Open for Campaigns
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 07:21:52 AM

The religion of the future should be one that is the believer of "Universal Truth" where love and understanding with respect is valued. Love is one aspect that we should promote and cultivate among our brothers, where there is no love, there is agony, suffering,war and hatred is rampant.

And the New Testament of the Bible shows how to do this best.

The Gospels (first 4 books) show us the love of God for all people by the salvation God provided for us in Jesus. The Acts of the Apostles and the epistles (letters) show us the love reaction in Christian people for their fellow human beings. All we need to do is implement these things among all of us.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: