Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◥ 🌟 🌟 (PAUSED - RE ANN COMING) VITA | POS | ICO (LOOKING FOR ESCROW) 🌟 🌟 ◣  (Read 1781 times)
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:20:42 AM

i think you must escrow with ICO coin, trust clien high is your use escrow,
you acount is Jr member is low trust

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:23:16 AM

Thankyou for understanding the position we are in! The error will be amended ASAP, if required we would be happy to push back the official launch date and ICO dates in order to further display and show potential investors the plan for the future such as crating a whitepaper. On a separate note do you feel Vita is missing any features that would be worthwhile for it's growth and development?

Nah, this is your project, you guys just follow your plans, the big thing here is i just dont know how many ICO's anyone has time for anymore.
everyone has seen the effects of paying for a product or idea before its complete and tangible, we JUST WANNA MINE  again ;( haha
due to the recent ICO's everywhere there is literally nothing you can SAY or promise for the future that anyone will believe, the environment is poisoned for ICO's sadly. ;\  
give people a REASON your coin can do what other's can't, and just follow the plan, time will tell all.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
KeenMiner (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:44:39 AM

i think you must escrow with ICO coin, trust clien high is your use escrow,
you acount is Jr member is low trust

Thankyou for your suggestion, we are currently looking for someone to host the escrow for this coin and are more than open towards receiving suggestions.
KeenMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:16:55 AM

Not long to go for the early investors, should the ICO be delayed in order to get greater amounts of interest and in turn more profit for investors? Anyone suggest a trustworthy escrow?

-Keen
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:25:04 AM

Not long to go for the early investors, should the ICO be delayed in order to get greater amounts of interest and in turn more profit for investors? Anyone suggest a trustworthy escrow?

-Keen
i think this would be a good move mate while looking for a good escrow will reserved tagalog/filipino translation for more awareness mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
KeenMiner (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:56:38 AM

-Keen
i think this would be a good move mate while looking for a good escrow will reserved tagalog/filipino translation for more awareness mate.

Thanks for the translation offer, we will consider extending the ICO period.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2016, 06:03:53 AM

-Keen

Thanks for the translation offer, we will consider extending the ICO period.

I would like to do the greek translation sir. will bounties be setup for this?

Send me a message if you would like this dev.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:18:08 AM

Any bounty  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: