Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old people earning bitcoins  (Read 13469 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:31:16 PM

Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.
AFAIK, this guy is old and invested in mining...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64507
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

^^^ Warning!
This user is simply a shill account for the
'cloud mining' ponzi scam he promotes in
his signature.

,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

45 isn't old you bastard!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:40:08 PM

Hello guys,do anyone here know's some old person's who actually make bitcoins by investing them or i dont know,by signature campaining ?
I was wondering about it for some time,i just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

There are many people who are older and earning a heck lot of bitcoins. One example is 'dooglus'<-- the founder of Just-dice. While he didn't technically invest money in just-dice but you can't deny the fact that he invested his time and as a result, one of the largest bitcoin gambling website became possible. He told me in PM that he didn't actually start Just-dice thinking that it might make him money though. Smiley

Andarin

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:56:43 PM

I think that there is no age limit when it comes to Bitcoin, even you are old or even you are a kid, age is not a basis. Everyone can earn with Bitcoin as long as you have the time to do it because you can do trading, or if you don't have the capital you can start doing some Signature campaign just like most of people do here to collect funds to invest and trade. Smiley
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:01:04 PM

I dont know any old person who actually make bitcoin. Because many in our community is anonymous or didnt fill up their true identity in many site so i think its hard to determine if theres old person earning in our community. But I think it has old but not actively because old person need care their body than earning bitcoin in their age.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:02:11 PM

I think that there is no age limit when it comes to Bitcoin, even you are old or even you are a kid, age is not a basis. Everyone can earn with Bitcoin as long as you have the time to do it because you can do trading, or if you don't have the capital you can start doing some Signature campaign just like most of people do here to collect funds to invest and trade. Smiley

Yeah age really doesn't matter when it comes to bitcoin and if they are earning it then they are contributing to the bitcoin community by adopting bitcoins.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:20:39 PM

I`ve never heard about someone older than 45 years making any money online,not just bitcoins.

Old people are not very much into this.

Maybe lack of computer skills or they don`t understand the cryptocurrency concept.

Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:20:09 PM

Yeah age really doesn't matter when it comes to bitcoin and if they are earning it then they are contributing to the bitcoin community by adopting bitcoins.

Agree, all people using bitcoin is an asset which can be used to beautify the bitcoin and more widely to the public dissemination of bitcoin. But I think old people is the most valuable asset because they all have a network that is more powerful and more have better potential to introduce bitcoin to everyone
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:17:51 PM

Agree, all people using bitcoin is an asset which can be used to beautify the bitcoin and more widely to the public dissemination of bitcoin. But I think old people is the most valuable asset because they all have a network that is more powerful and more have better potential to introduce bitcoin to everyone

I agree people of old age have more capability than teenagers to bachelors in investing and supporting bitcoin economy.  They all have the connection and peers that have the same connection and even more influence than them.  So for old people to jump in the bitcoin craze is just a sign that bitcoin is for all age! So don;t be surprise if younger people and older people join the bitcoin movement.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
boybugs18

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:25:27 PM

I dont know anyone whos old and using bitcoin but if hes eager to learn to how use and make profit on it he will do good as he experience how to earn money all of his time before and there are so many articles "how to" he just need to avoid the fast rich scheme.

MASKNETWORK.
    Decentralized social trading network that rewards users  |   JOIN ICO
    Assets | Binary Options | Leveraged Markets - Trade and get paid !!!
takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:01:17 PM

I dont know anyone whos old and using bitcoin but if hes eager to learn to how use and make profit on it he will do good as he experience how to earn money all of his time before and there are so many articles "how to" he just need to avoid the fast rich scheme.
well there are no get fast rich schemes that would be not a scam so you are right, in my opinion old people are surely earning bitcoins and it is a great thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:45:23 PM

Age doesn't matter when it comes to cash. People who are keen in making money will be interested in bitcoins !!! I thinks 45yrs old is not very old !!!! People can do what interests them and some might want to be involved in bitcoins
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:40:10 PM

I`ve never heard about someone older than 45 years making any money online,not just bitcoins.

Old people are not very much into this.

Maybe lack of computer skills or they don`t understand the cryptocurrency concept.

Maybe the lack of computer skills will be the reason for that but I think people with older age than 45 years do not need any other source of income as they got some source of income and so now they do not search for earning on internet,but the younger every time search on internet for new ways of earning and on day they come to bitcoin.
StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:27:00 PM

yes that is a fact that there is no age limit for earning bitcoin as there is no limit for earning fiat money. i think the old people have very good opportunities to earn bitcoin. because they have comparably more time to study and do earning in bitcoin forum. 
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:37:29 PM

Age is irrelevant. It is the understanding and open mindedness that matters. If you are techy enough and understand what bitcoin is and what it can do, you will want to have bitcoin either for investment or just for spending.
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:05:41 PM

I just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

lol, maybe they don't feel the need to share.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
tesco

Activity: 77
Merit: 12

I love Tesco + I love Bitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:14:56 PM

old people seem not like bitcoin. they like relaxing and sleeping !

Bitcoin in My Heart !
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:15:58 PM

I believe people above the 40 years old are the people who invest into gold and some others fiat options, at bitcoin our community is very young, admin has something like 24 years old. Bitcoiners with 40 and above are a small part of this forum, maybe admin can update some information like those about ages here would be nice to know, but for sure bitcoiners has 18-30 years the most of us.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:16:21 PM

I just never heard about someone older than 45 years and making bitcoins.

lol, maybe they don't feel the need to share.
or there arent such age users in bitcoin right now, in my opinion both of the things are really possible though i think that older people dont use bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:10:26 PM

Anyone over 45 should be killed. They're worthless anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: