Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbiased Review of BTC Trust HYIP  (Read 2060 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:32:02 PM

You misunderstand my intent when I say "value". I don't mean monetary value.
No I didn't misunderstand your intent, I know you used the word 'value' to describe the learning experience, but you are still ignoring the content of my objections to you even doing this.

Unless you are going to declare that the only thing in your HYIP section is going to be this cautionary tale of exactly what happens when people send money to these things, you are implying that the rainbow-unicorn HYIP might still be found.

Are you going to be putting up more HYIPs?

If its a no then I'll concede and remove the rating. Otherwise if you are going to be listing more HYIPs in time then you're simply encouraging other people to risk participating in them, whether you say you profit or not. (Let's not forget what I said about where any 'profit' would be coming from, either. Any tacit support you show for HYIPs translates as it being ok with you to make money from theft)

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:06:49 PM

I concede. I *can* see how even though I am posting about my negative experience with this particular HYIP, even having
an HYIP section lends legitimacy to those types of sites.

So...

I have removed that section from the site and moved the review into the Scam Graveyard where it belongs.

Fair enough?

cryptohustla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at the brighter Side

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:37:27 PM

I get your hatred for HYIPs. I get why you think they are scams.
I don't *think* they are scams, they ARE scams. Every. Single. One.

well hello cryptodevil we meet again Smiley but this time i agree with you. HYIPs no matter they pay or not they are scams, no proper documents (all are fakes) the investment packages and roi are ridiculous and more reasons why HYIPs are scam obviously they are.

and for you OP

its the likes of you who kept others from believing on these type of programs and the likes of you who many fell from it. Stop and pls again STOP promoting it here, promote it on other forums like talkgold.com not here bitcoin should not be tainted by these scams so pls STOP

I'm not promoting it. The review has no referral links in it. In fact, there are no links of any kind to the HYIP website in
the review anymore.

Did you actually read the review or did you just assume that I was promoting it because cryptodevil and I got into it?

omg do i look stupid? i mean seriously? you mentioned the scam site and you are supporting the unbiased (crossfinger) review... tell me aint you promoting it?

Getline.in - "Bitcoin Loans. From one person to another"
Getline.in Community Manager - My service is for the Filipino people.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:54:35 PM

well hello cryptodevil we meet again Smiley but this time i agree with you. HYIPs no matter they pay or not they are scams, no proper documents (all are fakes) the investment packages and roi are ridiculous and more reasons why HYIPs are scam obviously they are.

and for you OP

its the likes of you who kept others from believing on these type of programs and the likes of you who many fell from it. Stop and pls again STOP promoting it here, promote it on other forums like talkgold.com not here bitcoin should not be tainted by these scams so pls STOP

I'm not promoting it. The review has no referral links in it. In fact, there are no links of any kind to the HYIP website in
the review anymore.

Did you actually read the review or did you just assume that I was promoting it because cryptodevil and I got into it?

omg do i look stupid? i mean seriously? you mentioned the scam site and you are supporting the unbiased (crossfinger) review... tell me aint you promoting it?

Let's recap:

1. The review is merely my own experience with the site (which was NEGATIVE, by the way and I clearly documented that fact)
2. There are NO links to their site at all in the review
3. I flat out say that I don't recommend investing with them
4. I outright say that they are a scam

If documenting a negative experience about a company, not linking to them, and not recommending them is promoting
them, then damn..I guess I've been doing my job wrong these last 20 years.

cryptohustla

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 04:56:56 PM

and for you OP

the review anymore.

Let's recap:

1. The review is merely my own experience with the site (which was NEGATIVE, by the way and I clearly documented that fact)
2. There are NO links to their site at all in the review
3. I flat out say that I don't recommend investing with them
4. I outright say that they are a scam

If documenting a negative experience about a company, not linking to them, and not recommending them is promoting
them, then damn..I guess I've been doing my job wrong these last 20 years.

you know what just stop mentioning HYIP in this forum thats it, you'll be fine...

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:23:42 PM

So why did you even try?
I know so many people getting annoyed or angry because some hyip turned out to be a complete scam,why do you even bother this?
i havent found at least 1 good thread where we can find a reliable investing-based game or something like that,everyting are lies.
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:28:09 PM

So why did you even try?
I know so many people getting annoyed or angry because some hyip turned out to be a complete scam,why do you even bother this?
i havent found at least 1 good thread where we can find a reliable investing-based game or something like that,everyting are lies.

I explained why. I figured that if I actually went so far as to risk my own money, if I ended up getting screwed over, it would
server as a stronger warning than just saying "oh this is a scam" with no proof of my own to back it up.

cryptohustla

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:29:33 PM

So why did you even try?

I explained why. I figured that if I actually went so far as to risk my own money, if I ended up getting screwed over, it would
server as a stronger warning than just saying "oh this is a scam" with no proof of my own to back it up.

just lock this topic thats the best advise i could give.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:06:06 AM

I concede. I *can* see how even though I am posting about my negative experience with this particular HYIP, even having
an HYIP section lends legitimacy to those types of sites.

So...

I have removed that section from the site and moved the review into the Scam Graveyard where it belongs.

Fair enough?

Absolutely. Rating removed and I'm genuinely pleased you were able to understand this was not a vindictive action I took, it is simply that I am trying to get people to really understand how even their participation in these things is helping the scammers operate the ponzi.

Without participants they cannot scam and, what is more, while there are lowlifes around here who happily wear the red text and continue to try and encourage other people to participate in a ponzi they have already sent their deposit to, in order to socially engineer their 'profit' by sourcing their own victims, this community actions is more likely to leave these types of scumbags unable to do so and falling victim to the collapse of the ponzi themselves.

Besides which, Cynthia, how long do you think it would have taken before a wily ponzi operator saw you were reviewing HYIPs and realised the potential rush of 'investors' they could bag through your readership simply through ensuring that *you* walked away with a profit from their scam?

As I said, glad to have resolved this amicably.

P.S. We have encountered each other before, back when your original forum account became compromised in 2014 I explained to you how it was done.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: