Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 02:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OpenBeta] FirstBlood.io - Come Play!! 1ST Esports Competition Platform  (Read 124246 times)
mademanalex

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:30:46 PM

Interesting amount of FUD in here. Calling Firstblood a scam is simply... dumb. You're butthurt that the price has gone down, well, this is crypto and anything can happen. You put money into a speculative, risky investment and it hasn't worked out yet- either get over it and move on, or just quieten down, hold onto your tokens and have some patience.

For what it's worth I think 2018 will be great for Firstblood, when they move out of beta and add more games. Then you'll see the price move.
I know you are the guy on bittrex buying and selling to yourself and get some newbees who have no idea to buy the coin. you use the situation that crypto is a new market with many newbs to take their money. you knoe you are dirt. the price never goes over the previous price. why becasue you buy it when its low and sell it just under the previus high so you dont lose money. it is so predictable manipulated mrket with a low volume coin. you use bitcointalk forum to lure new newbs who have no idea and buy the coin, you sell to them and when they buy they notice, oh nobody likes the coin and they sell lower, so you buy back from them. your a scammer man nothing else. making moeny is okay, but scamming is just stealing. you are a thiev nothing more
rohqit

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:23 PM

Interesting amount of FUD in here. Calling Firstblood a scam is simply... dumb. You're butthurt that the price has gone down, well, this is crypto and anything can happen. You put money into a speculative, risky investment and it hasn't worked out yet- either get over it and move on, or just quieten down, hold onto your tokens and have some patience.

For what it's worth I think 2018 will be great for Firstblood, when they move out of beta and add more games. Then you'll see the price move.
I know you are the guy on bittrex buying and selling to yourself and get some newbees who have no idea to buy the coin. you use the situation that crypto is a new market with many newbs to take their money. you knoe you are dirt. the price never goes over the previous price. why becasue you buy it when its low and sell it just under the previus high so you dont lose money. it is so predictable manipulated mrket with a low volume coin. you use bitcointalk forum to lure new newbs who have no idea and buy the coin, you sell to them and when they buy they notice, oh nobody likes the coin and they sell lower, so you buy back from them. your a scammer man nothing else. making moeny is okay, but scamming is just stealing. you are a thiev nothing more

wow, you can't let yourself get this attached to a coin. Its not that serious unless you putt your life savings in this thing
mademanalex

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:44:01 PM

this is a USA coin, with a chinese citizen as CEO who has not even green card for USA and programmers are not is USA too , they are in Lithuania.... !! This is why the project will not succeed, because the CEO , is only a businessman, he has no computer experience. He hopes the cheap Lithuanian programmers can help him make a platform. stop dreamig guys.l look at the facts, no roadmap, the whitepaper has no technical details and coin is going donw since july, in july because china was in bitcoin market many scam coing  go up. but after china leave all scam coins go donw, because now more seriuos investprs , can not be cheated so much. chinese cant read english and also buy fast , have FOMO. look at the facts. dont belive the trolls in the forum tell you is a good buy. they cheat your money, make 1st pump a little so many people fomo, then sell to them scamcoin. Is is easy manipulate low Volume coin . with a few BTC you can maipulate the market a lot. one btc will make price higer 5 % or 10% . Newbs think price goes up and buy! Look at the fundamentals . dont trust the trolls here in forum  
mademanalex

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

this is a USA coin, with a chinese citizen as CEO who has not even green card for USA and programmers are not is USA too , they are in Lithuania.... !! This is why the project will not succeed, because the CEO , is only a businessman, he has no computer experience. He hopes the cheap Lithuanian programmers can help him make a platform. stop dreamig guys.l look at the facts, no roadmap, the whitepaper has no technical details and coin is going donw since july, in july because china was in bitcoin market many scam coing  go up. but after china leave all scam coins go donw, because now more seriuos investprs , can not be cheated so much. chinese cant read english and also buy fast , have FOMO. look at the facts. dont belive the trolls in the forum tell you is a good buy. they cheat your money, make 1st pump a little so many people fomo, then sell to them scamcoin. Is is easy manipulate low Volume coin . with a few BTC you can maipulate the market a lot. one btc will make price higer 5 % or 10% . Newbs think price goes up and buy! Look at the fundamentals . dont trust the trolls here in forum  

I dont want people to be scammed. To be honest i didnt lose money, i even made a little profit off this coin. but  not in btc. in usd. in btc lost 50% price, but in USD i bought for 28 cent and sold for 38 cent, 2 month ago was 8000 satoshi , but then btc was only 4000 value.

I need to speak against all the scammers, because so many cammers in crypto on youtube chating peoples money. if i shut up then i am also a scammer
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

I dont want people to be scammed. To be honest i didnt lose money, i even made a little profit off this coin. but  not in btc. in usd. in btc lost 50% price, but in USD i bought for 28 cent and sold for 38 cent, 2 month ago was 8000 satoshi , but then btc was only 4000 value.

I need to speak against all the scammers, because so many cammers in crypto on youtube chating peoples money. if i shut up then i am also a scammer

Learned a while ago USD gains mean NOTHING, only gains versus BTC, LTC or ETH because we have to convert to these first to cash out. Only money you can hold matters. These coins can go up 1000% but if BTC goes up 1001% guess what .... you made a loss ....  few realize that.

That said, you are one of the few that speak honestly about the scams in crypto. I agree with you, we have to continue speaking up against these scams that steal money evey second of the day from the masses that are streaming into crypto. I watched this coin tank slowly and still the drum beaters continue to push it. I don't get it because the devs are the only ones silent ... not pushing it any longer. Why? because they already cashed out.

keep up the good posts
buyingcoins

Activity: 118
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:44:46 AM

keep up the good posts

You're kidding right? He's somehow deduced from a couple of posts on this forum that I'm some mysterious Bittrex manipulator, calls me dirt, a scammer... And you say keep up the good posts?

There are some bonkers people in this world.
Kitty.Tanya

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:08:01 AM

Good idea. I’m glad that such projects integrate blockchain
roman.frolov

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:16:44 AM

do you have bounty?
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:19:25 PM

Off the Clock – Columbia College's Girls Who Game Event Connects Teen Girls to Electronic Sports
https://twitter.com/firstbloodio/status/937699275622027265
mademanalex

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:02:42 AM

You are an idiot if you invest in a company without roadmap. You will learn this the easy or the hard way #welcometocryptoscam #firstbloodputyourmouthinjoesbutthole # dontdreamreadwhitepaperandaskwhereroadmapisbeforeyouinvestyouidiot
firstblood.io (OP)

Activity: 85

https://i.imgur.com/pqBLuhb.jpg

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 11:53:37 PM

The news was released early- automated tournaments. Do some basic research before calling something a scam?

Thank you for the providing the answer! We have consistently been hard at work debuting and releasing major updates to platform, signup and check for yourself!

https://firstblood.io/#/home

We have thousands of users signed up and matches being played everyday. Everyone who is using the platform loves it or is providing constructive feedback so we can make it even better. The reason we have no solid timeline is the same reason other credible crypto projects dont. It it is impossible to know what hurdles we will have to overcome in this rapidly changing space. FirstBlood is at the forefront of crypto and esports, two of the fastest developing sectors in the world. It is more honest to give weekly updates then to promise something months down the line that may change. Our users are the most aware of the major updates and changes because they use the platform everyday.

FirstBlood's main focus is building a scalable platform that people will actually use and enjoy. Keep in mind, we are still in beta but players are winning real steam prizes everyday! Our next big push will be integrating our token and something even more special. In the meantime come and play!

Firstblood | Play eSports, win rewards
firstblood.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:02:26 AM

PS. If the slack is not enough feel free to join our official telegram group!

https://t.me/firstbloodio

Many users and fans who are discussing platform updates and some sneak peaks from our CEO Joe  Wink

Lalaland122

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

Very cheap price now. Best time to get some coins. Smiley
Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:12:55 PM

PUBG is becoming an esport, whether it's ready or not More players, more problems.

https://twitter.com/firstbloodio/status/938832749032628225
firstblood.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 12:29:30 AM

Here is a recap of this year's progress on the FirstBlood platform. And our project plans for the year ahead!

https://medium.com/@JCHzhou/2018-the-year-of-firstblood-96dbcf9cedba

Thank you for being a part of our 1st of a kind community!  Grin

swiscoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:18:11 AM

Here is a recap of this year's progress on the FirstBlood platform. And our project plans for the year ahead!

Ok we read that and i said keep your GOOD work and Goodbye until than because i can`t see 1st coin price to go up until than.Inaf loss money.Txt as when you have BIG news.
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:06 PM

New Mage card revealed for Hearthstone's Kobolds and Catacombs expansion

http://snip.ly/hjiao?utm_content=buffer4571b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=bufferpost#https://dotesports.com/hearthstone/news/mage-card-kobolds-catacombs-19061
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:38:36 PM

good news dev, i think price firstblood down because bitcoin still strong up, i want buy this coin but my balance now is zero. good luck dev for your project
Tim_54

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:15:53 AM

What is going on?
bittrex Market Offline - Routine Maintenance from 11.12.2017
Iraes78

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:43:04 AM

PS. If the slack is not enough feel free to join our official telegram group!

https://t.me/firstbloodio

Many users and fans who are discussing platform updates and some sneak peaks from our CEO Joe  Wink

Whats going on with bittrex market?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: