Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ume is evading his ban -- Was banned for begging  (Read 755 times)
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:11:19 PM

Banned Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366936 - Ume
Ban Evader's Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=512534 - lolxxxx
Reason User was Banned: Sending unsolicited PM's - begging
What happened:: While looking into a suspicious loan request, I noticed that the person asking for a loan has neutral trust indicating that they are an alt of a known banned account Ume
PM/Chat Logs:

Ok So you asked that , Yes i am the same as UME and i have never used that account again . I have sold that account to a guy i don't remember his name he scammed the guy i never did it . If you need more in depth clarification i can give you the username and pass .

And thanks for ruining my Loan request . I have just locked the thread and reporting the mod to Del it .
if you need to talk about that things over and over again i can give you all evidences by digging it and give you all the things to you . and will do everything to prove me that i am not a scammer . I have worked with 4 sites and they all trusted me with their 200$ or so , Sold a mobile phone . If you need anything more let me know .

Regards
are you also LYCAN?

First of All it was my account , I was dealing with a person and sent him the pass first and then everything happened . Then after that i have left everything and created this account and using this account.

What exactly you want from me ? every time you came and try to ruin my repo .

Can you give me a screenshot of the Ume account to prove that you are the person behind it?

The acc is banned.

Additional Notes: It looks like Ume might be an alt of Madern and there is blockchain evidence to suggest that Madern is an alt of tacoman71 who is a scammer
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 10:18:00 PM

Bumping this up, waiting on a response/comment from both, lolxxxx and any moderator regarding this issue.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 12:01:01 AM

Bumping this up, waiting on a response/comment from both, lolxxxx and any moderator regarding this issue.
Thanks.

I now think there is a substantial enough amount of circumstantial evidence to say that question2 is the same person as lolxxxx / Ume / twipple / lolled / Madern / tacoman71 et al (the additional alt accounts will be difficult to uncover with certainty due to the long time since the scam and extortion attempt).

Based on the fact that I was able to find blockchain evidence that Madern is Ume, that would imply that the sale of twipple from Ume was faked as there is blockchain evidence that twipple is tacoman71 (and that Madern is tacoman71). I will need to do some digging to try and find my previous research to link all of these accounts together.

Not long after I created this thread, lolxxxx created a useless thread in meta, a section that is fairly well known that I frequently post in and monitor closely. He also posted in a free raffle thread, asking for one spot above mine (so that when I look at my name on the raffle board, I would almost certainly see his name above mine). I believe he made these posts/threads to make me well aware that he did not get banned for ban evasion.

Question2 did something very similar in that he was posting in threads that it was well known I monitor to get my attention, so I would find his post that contains an address spend-linked to ndnhc, causing me to create an embarrassingly inaccurate scam accusation against ndnhc. Here is the thread that shows that question2 attempted to extort someone (it also just so happens that twipple was egging on in the thread). Both question2 and lolxxxx were making posts in order to what I believe to be attempting to get my attention.

Twipple also was posting an address that belonged to ndnhc, that he since deleted. The post was made not long prior to question2 posting the address that belongs to ndnhc. Both twipple and question2 were clearly trying to impersonate ndnhc.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:54:08 AM

I will need to do some digging to try and find my previous research to link all of these accounts together.
Okay, so tacoman71 scammed Bitcoin_BOy$ out of 0.048BTC via defaulting on a loan. tacoman71 received the loan via f3d484d52078b098f6021cf2c240ceb7d31f7bdfff995410ccdfe7a45348b610 to 1Fz6xXind3Kovsw4ArW6u7oMXRZTUSBj1G. tacoman71 also asked me for a loan to be funded to that same address here. It was claimed that tacoman71 was hacked, and was later recovered after the loan was made, however the above address is the address that received the loan, so the scammer certainly owns that address, regardless of if tacoman71 was actually hacked or not.

15ZX2yUZio9HeSWUeWubxznQyaYcYFBFzB is the address that twipple received a loan to, more specifically via 1114a697d9636307d31afaeb8cc0c55af37cd82ba7acaf80b333dcf67d7fb780. The post requesting the loan seems to be deleted from the thread in question on bitcointalk, however the post was captured by bitcointa.lk here (archive).

15ZX2yUZio9HeSWUeWubxznQyaYcYFBFzB and 1Fo6Uy8JWnV9SnDM5LBnYA8nnCQgbfbyDT both signed d515a082b1df9b515e8f826cae84f41629183f26575bd014ba3d32ecddc9b633. 1Fo6Uy8JWnV9SnDM5LBnYA8nnCQgbfbyDT and 1Fz6xXind3Kovsw4ArW6u7oMXRZTUSBj1G (the address that tacoman71 received his stolen BTC to), as well as 19t4Cp3ftH3XTu6c4HhHTTpRP9TxDJVz87 all signed bfd3ec181aeae8abd8da9e63f6c4772ff8fceb6d4c0f3472cac66b6c77649353. This connects the "old" twipple to tacoman71.

19t4Cp3ftH3XTu6c4HhHTTpRP9TxDJVz87 was posted by Madern, here. This links Madern to "old" twipple and tacoman71

Madern posted that he purchased an account (he was the OP of this particular thread and this post was most likely a mistake), and referenced txid 754c1604f0e0d86bb62e2335d1cfd727f4ea7aae742f7d3b49a51363312e20fc, which was signed by the same address that funded the twipple loan, 1QG9PhaEwiF5nsJHkGuPUpQ3p2UbnEA9cP.  This links "old" twipple to Ume, as well as to Madern.

According to this post, lolxxx is the same as Ume.

It is claimed that twipple was purchased from Ume, however I believe this to be untrue for many reasons, one of which is that the loan to twipple was actually a loan to himself, and a second of which is that the person buying twipple is using TOR, or at least did to initially change his PW.

There are a number of other rabbit-holes that involve additional alts and additional scams, however I decided against going down them. One of these rabbit holes apparently involves ddamianfrt7 possibly being an alt of Ume et al., who received a triple payment and refused to return it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: