Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you expect prices to fall  (Read 8961 times)
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:11:47 AM

It's hard to say exactly when we can expect the price to fall. I have seen people screaming that bitcoin will hit 1000 usd and more after halving when in fact it crashed after the  bitfinex hack. It's just speculations and we can't  confirm anything until it has happened. I am expecting bitcoin will have a good support at 590/600 USD levels and it can keep inching up slowly to 700/800. Expect volatility after some big announcements or news which we can't say when they will be out.

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████
       █████████████████        ████████████████
        █████████████████        █████████████
          █████████████████        █████████
           █████████████████        ██████
             █████████████████        ██
              █████████████████       
                █████████████████       
                 █████████████████       
                   █████████████████       
                    █████████████████       
                      █████████████████       
                       █████████████████       
                         █████████████████       
               ███        █████████████████
             ██████         █████████████████
           ██████████        █████████████████
         █████████████         █████████████████
          █████████████████        ███████████████
            █████████████████        ███████████
             █████████████████        ███████
               █████████████████        ███
                █████████████████
                  ████████████████
                   █████████████████
                     █████████████
                      ██████████
                        ██████
                         ██

●●  VISUAL STRATEGY BUILDER  ●● BOUNTY | ANN | WHITEPAPER 
●●  FOR CRYPTOTRADING  ●●●●●●●● TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER 
         ALGORITHMIC TRADING | STRATEGY OPTIMIZATION | COPY TRADING

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:57:44 AM

It's hard to say exactly when we can expect the price to fall. I have seen people screaming that bitcoin will hit 1000 usd and more after halving when in fact it crashed after the  bitfinex hack. It's just speculations and we can't  confirm anything until it has happened. I am expecting bitcoin will have a good support at 590/600 USD levels and it can keep inching up slowly to 700/800. Expect volatility after some big announcements or news which we can't say when they will be out.
its still playing between 550-620 sat after the halving but for me that price are indicating that btc is trying to established and movement are showing slowly rising so the hope for 1k$ remain possible before or end of this year.
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

It is difficult to say anything about trading markets how they will move in future. I can share my thoughts about price of Bitcoin and those will not fall significantly anymore. A few percentage of ups and downs are part of trading and beauty of which can not be considered increase or drop at all. In my opinion price will not fall under $560.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:53:40 AM

i think we can expect when the prices is to fall in the market, because with the market, we can see the movement of the rate, is it up or is it down and its depend on the people on the market and the big player.

the big player which have bigger bitcoin in up to 1000k, will be easy if want the rate is going to up and down. and they can control the rate, but the big player will do the best to make sure the rate of bitcoin will be stable and increase with slowly but sure. it just in my opinion and i am sorry if i am wrong.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:39:29 AM

i think we can expect when the prices is to fall in the market, because with the market, we can see the movement of the rate, is it up or is it down and its depend on the people on the market and the big player.

the big player which have bigger bitcoin in up to 1000k, will be easy if want the rate is going to up and down. and they can control the rate, but the big player will do the best to make sure the rate of bitcoin will be stable and increase with slowly but sure. it just in my opinion and i am sorry if i am wrong.
that's the problem mate there's big players that working behind the scene they are those that can manipulate the price in which way they wanted to move i think if you can trace how they work and then you can predict when the price will fall down.
Lesterexon

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:06:31 AM

I don't know.  I never really expected the price to go from $420 to where we're at now.  What we've seen lately is an amazing run up, so people should kinda be happy with this.  That's my take on the matter.  The halving just happened today, so this may not be the end of the price increase.  Bitcoin has been very volatile, historically.  It could be at $1000 tomorrow--but it probably won't be.
The price of the bitcoin can fall every moment and that is the biggest problem what we have because people dont like to see the bticoin fall that low because there are to  many are all in to the bticoin and such a shame if they lose all of it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:23:08 PM

that's the problem mate there's big players that working behind the scene they are those that can manipulate the price in which way they wanted to move i think if you can trace how they work and then you can predict when the price will fall down.

Manipulation that's happening in bitcoin now is now up with the community. Unlike in the past, where manipulation is easy to start, today's manipulation sometimes a fail.

Those big fish that will start a trend will do first move in those famous exchanges, if the community will support it then that was a start. But if not, then they will have to wait for another timing to start again another trend.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 01:40:25 AM

Actually we wouldn't be able to predict that because our market pretty much depends on the news. One big news again and we can go back to ~$400.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:31:37 AM

Well, I really expect the price of bitcoin down when I have a lot of money in the bank account that I have so that when the price of bitcoin dropped dramatically, I can buy in large quantities and hold it in a very long time. I am pretty sure bitcoin prices will surely rise when it happened
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:29:11 AM

When do i expect the price to fall seriously i dont hope that the price is going to fall lol but when he is going to fall i think nearly at the end of this year he wil drop allot.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:34:01 AM

When do i expect the price to fall seriously i dont hope that the price is going to fall lol but when he is going to fall i think nearly at the end of this year he wil drop allot.

Is there any basis in this speculation? Why will bitcoin price at the end of the year? I hope this will not happen because I am banking that bitcoin price will go up higher this christmas season.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:02:43 PM

Is there any basis in this speculation? Why will bitcoin price at the end of the year? I hope this will not happen because I am banking that bitcoin price will go up higher this christmas season.

Well that is his own speculation and yes that has no basis.

But you know, last Christmas season, people are expecting a price decrease since people using much money during this season. If you look at the bitcoin price history, the price decrease while Christmas is coming and eventually it dragged to the next year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 12:54:46 PM

Well that is his own speculation and yes that has no basis.

But you know, last Christmas season, people are expecting a price decrease since people using much money during this season. If you look at the bitcoin price history, the price decrease while Christmas is coming and eventually it dragged to the next year.

Well maybe your theory will be true but i think that is coincedence  happens out there maybe it was been dump like what just happen so whales can buy cheaper bitcoin at they like but overall for it we cannot really tell when could bitcoin price would go down and what price could it stop, so for now we should monitor if we want to so we can monitor its breakdown.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:18:11 PM

When do i expect the price to fall i dont think the price will fall that low because i know for sure that the future will be bright for the bitcoin are you sure ytou want to sell them now just wait.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:35:41 PM

I believe there's more down side than up side at this point. In my posts and threads, I've often repeated how it will stagnate or fall between July (the halving) and Nov/Dec'2016. Before November 2016, this will go down, 500 and under is very possible.

Keep in mind the late Nov/early Dec rise to 800-900.

Keep in mind the coming crash in Jan'2017, we're looking at 250 blood bath level.

What a wild ride it's going to be!

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:37:44 PM

I believe there's more down side than up side at this point. In my posts and threads, I've often repeated how it will stagnate or fall between July (the halving) and Nov/Dec'2016. Before November 2016, this will go down, 500 and under is very possible.

Keep in mind the coming crash in Jan'2017, we're looking at 250 blood bath level.

What makes you think $250 will happen in Jan '17?
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:39:50 AM

bitcoin prices has already crossed $700 as expected.Now as the halving is nearly arrived,what you guys think about its prices? will they fall or rise further?
Maybe not least the price because I think his price is stable and hard to get off . Maybe slightly less and never to drop the price . Because many of the traders and miners so the price becomes stable now much better than falling prices . But I hope that  the price of bitcoin not fall down.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:32:37 AM

What makes you think $250 will happen in Jan '17?

I don't think the price of bitcoin is going to fall to $250 in January 2017. Because that is after the Christmas season and we know when that season comes.

People have money and they are going to spend it wherever they want and how they are going to use that.

And for sure many are going to buy bitcoins by that time and it is not going to make the price fall instead it is going to increase.

Vires in Numeris
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:34:17 AM

bitcoin prices has already crossed $700 as expected.Now as the halving is nearly arrived,what you guys think about its prices? will they fall or rise further?
Maybe not least the price because I think his price is stable and hard to get off . Maybe slightly less and never to drop the price . Because many of the traders and miners so the price becomes stable now much better than falling prices . But I hope that  the price of bitcoin not fall down.

we are expecting it because of fluctuation but not that much right now the price still okay and showing strength best time also to buy and hold wait for another pump just make some good calls placing your buy orders.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:59:53 AM

i have already predicted about the bitcoin price about to $600/btc . now it is the time to prove me right . now the price will cross $700 again if again a new matter like brexit come in the world . as was in july .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████