Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 10:12:18 AM

Time will show us if we would be champions, there are lots of cryptocurrencies, but ok at least if  price is stable and we get returns from pos  is also ok. Leo should always look forward to have something others don´t have.

LEOcoin dev team prepare something in code that nobody have it!
Soon roadmap will be posted! 👍🏼

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 04:29:30 PM

Nothing new.. price went a little bit down, it is almost always the same. Guys which other cryptocurrencies do you have?
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 08:32:10 AM

Nothing new.. price went a little bit down, it is almost always the same. Guys which other cryptocurrencies do you have?

I think factom have great vison and bright future too. But for now i am 100% with LEOcoin. Here is the most potential space for growth..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 10:29:58 AM

I think factom have great vison and bright future too. But for now i am 100% with LEOcoin. Here is the most potential space for growth..

True! Most space but all community need to move forvard.
I hold and trade 4 coins but most profit i did with leocoin now and i think and believe will do a lot more.

gobbi

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 10:32:36 AM

why do you see so much potentin for leocoin?I dont understan that,why is it so special?Every day new cryptocurrencies are coming with better team, better vision etc..Do you know xaurum?It looks great and some money is covered by gold.
chameleon22

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 02:58:28 PM

why do you see so much potentin for leocoin?I dont understan that,why is it so special?Every day new cryptocurrencies are coming with better team, better vision etc..Do you know xaurum?It looks great and some money is covered by gold.

Well... for one thing, LEOcoin has LEO company to support it and some 200,000+ people that already know about it. Not sure how many coins have that. To me, having any company with global presence trying to support a crypto coin, can only be a good thing and a solid base to start.
turn2flush

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 04:35:19 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2016, 04:50:51 PM by turn2flush

Yes i hear for xaurum. Here is some fresh, something new. Briliant idea. But good idea in this time is not enought. For long run absolutely not. Coin need community and xaurum doesnt have it. Also i dont find any unique vison for future from developer.

LEOcoin Foundation have brilliant plan for growth in community in next few years. I think, we can realistically expected for few million new holder. And this is real value for coin. And it is just a little bit of everything coming. Dan and Atif doing miraculous things.

Guys dont worry about the current low price. Currently this is only part of the selection betwen holders who are passionate with coin and holders who are sceptical and wait just for profit.. in long run we dont need this type of guys
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2016, 08:00:33 PM

True! Coin with no community is dead coin !
LEOcoin can get huge community!

cattuong

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 05:55:26 AM

Four most important functions of money are as follows:
1. Medium of Exchange
2. Measure of Value
3. Standard of Deferred Payment
4. Store of Value

how many standards Leocoin can match with ?

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 09:04:51 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 11:50:20 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

Four most important functions of money are as follows:
1. Medium of Exchange
2. Measure of Value
3. Standard of Deferred Payment
4. Store of Value

how many standards LEOcoin can match with ?

@cattuong

In a few years we will know much more about crypto-economics. Yet as with any (digital) currency, volatility is an issue that is related to both 3 and 4. As people have been paying with LEOcoin for over two years, 1 and 2 are the first steps to get to 3 and 4. For that, both a larger user base and more volume will be required. In this regard the planned debit card and the expansion of the LEOcoin public awareness with the help of a new app could be seen as good supportive initiatives that might greatly benefit the LEOcoin community and its development.

Almost by definition, digital decentral currencies form both a challenge and and alternative to the current fiat system. It is to be seen how this experiment will work out, both when it comes to mass market adoption as to compliance with the four functions of economic theory and its functioning in reality. In fact, it even remains to be seen if all four function that you list will be needed or if even new ones will be discovered.

Contemporary monetary economic theory is broadly based on a system of commercial bank issued fiat. What does predominantly distinguish LEOcoin from regular fiat is the fact that new coin creation is not founded on fractional reserve banking, but occurs by method of proof-of-stake. Not only does creation of digital cash through stake-interest give an impulse to ownership, it also avoids energy waste and growth of global debt. Which is tangible proof that digital currencies have alternative disruptive qualities to offer that may be more in line with the globally emerging internet of things as the old massively controlled and regulated fiat system.

Issues like exchange rates, speculation, hoarding or inflation would take us too deep into theoretic diversity, but one has to see digital currencies for what they are; experimental money for which (historical) standards may or may not apply. Yet, basically, I see no reason why digital cash would not possess the intrinsic properties (sorry non-substantialists) to meet money's regular functions. It will all depend on how the communities supporting a currency will develop. And all this, makes digital currency so terribly exciting, as not particularly commodity like short-term profit taking by speculation is where digital cash is about (even when this causes most of the volatility), but offering an alternative for the failed fiat system.

LEOcoin, partaking in the way digital cash reshapes payment and trade, is simply exciting.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
turn2flush

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 10:32:24 AM

Excelent post from LEOcoin Foundation as allways. Just because of the people behind this coin i am very exciting.  
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 03:44:48 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 03:56:16 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

@cattuong

As the LEOcoin Foundation does not sell any kind of products of services, please use another forum to discuss LEO products ins and outs. If anyone wishes to purchase LEOcoin, there is ample opportunity on the exchanges. If someone wishes to start a direct selling business that is fine too, but this thread is focusing on LEOcoin, the digital currency.

With regard to prices some remarks may be useful:

1) as any commodity, also digital currencies like LEOcoin underly the market mechanism of supply and demand
2) many owners of LEOcoin have mined LEOcoin, either with RIGs or with mining pack products from LEO. Prices that have been paid will likely be higher as current prices

This said, would this mean that LEOcoin is not a proper store of value?

When taken into account that also regular fiat currencies like e.g. GBP have seen rather large volatility, we must conclude that this is rather an issue of the working of the market mechanism. Those who purchased LEOcoin for 15,000 sat earlier this year, will have gained a lot of value. Those who have mined for 1,50€ per LEOcoin, will have lost value. That is the nature of digital currencies.

So seen, is ETH or BTC a store of value? As long as speculative trading and short-term profit taking are in the focus, stability and sustainable growth will only arrive with ups and downs.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 04:12:22 PM

I just say guys dont sale cheap LEOcoin! Stake it!
Advertise LEOcoin in local finsncial newspapers,advertise on forums,blogs sutes all over the world! Community need with advertise!
When all hear about LEOcoin then its willbe snother story!

Dont sale cheap! Be smart better buy now since now is buying time for LEOcoin!

gobbi

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:30:27 AM

NOw price is low, maybe good time to buy more. What is going on with their app?I don´t like that they said it would be launched in London but nothing happened and now they don´t talk about app anymore. Not really serius. When you promise something to the comunity you must do that and then you get peopole to trust you.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 09:17:46 AM

NOw price is low, maybe good time to buy more. What is going on with their app?I don´t like that they said it would be launched in London but nothing happened and now they don´t talk about app anymore. Not really serius. When you promise something to the comunity you must do that and then you get peopole to trust you.

That app you refer to, is a development that has been co-sponsored by the LEOcoin Foundation, but with regard to design and operation is not in our hands. So seen, it is simply a third party app and believe me when I say, that you are not the only one who has been waiting for it to go online.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 02:09:17 PM

Everything happen with some rision! 😜👍🏼

gobbi

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 07:29:34 AM

Yeah and also price going down has some reason Smiley
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 08:17:22 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 10:28:36 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

Yeah and also price going down has some reason Smiley

As daytrader I have learned long ago, that the market is always right in this sense, that the price is something both trading partners agree on. Where they do not agree on, is the value. The selling party will think the price will go down further, because the commodity, stock or currency involved does not live up to its potential, the buyer will think the other way around.

When people are patient, do not need the money and have confidence in a stock, commodity or currency, they stay long. History shows, that in many cases staying long is a reasonable path to good long term profit.

For LEOcoin, some of the holders might have thought to 'beat' the market, others have announced the funeral several times too. What we see and thus should call this, is sentiment. Sentiment makes the price most of the time, not rational choices. If the price goes up, people start to buy, in fear they will miss the ride upwards, if the price falls, they tend to get negative, doubt their initial positive rational motivations and sell. Both are psychological mechanism that drive the market. The truth about intrinsic value is sometimes very different, in the sense that the market as a whole, does not know the future, nor can they look inside the stock, commodity or currency and know what is going on behind the curtains.

Those who know look at good points to go in or out. In this regard, volume is an issue. As LEOcoin is moving on relatively low volume - normally way under 50-100,000, with a capital of over 40 million, being just a lousy 1.25-2.5 permille) I only see sentiment, not long holders moving. A bit of toying perhaps.

In hte CC-world, I have spoken to some guys who went heavily into ZEC. Also the rise in BTC price may have played a role in shifting some capital and redistribute from one currency in the next. Also from Chinese Yuan to digital currencies. But even as anyone is free to trade as they see appropriate, I see no substantial changes in LEOcoin's situation that may raise doubts. There is still a huge majority of long-term holders, development is still moving on and we still see a growing community behind LEOcoin. With new apps appearing and the upcoming US licence and debit card still offer good foresight.

It is what we make of it. And riding a wave and buy more cheap is also an option.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
gobbi

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:28:45 AM

Thank you for your long answer, I appriciate your time for good answers. Maybe is now good time to stock more leocoins. Maybe trading licence and credit cards would help leocoin alot. The goal was to reach 1 mio users till end of the year this is what Dan said in Slovenia, but they thought to do that with app.
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 05:56:03 PM

Thank you for your long answer, I appriciate your time for good answers. Maybe is now good time to stock more leocoins. Maybe trading licence and credit cards would help leocoin alot. The goal was to reach 1 mio users till end of the year this is what Dan said in Slovenia, but they thought to do that with app.

Dear gobbi, trust me,real soon something big will happen..few projects coming..all will be ok...now all who buy are happy,you will see..for all LEOcoin holders this new year 2017 will be great year!
we all can be happy who hold and stake leocoin...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: