Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90450 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
leocoinexpert

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:47:12 AM

What is funny ?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:28:06 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2019, 10:01:46 AM by turn2flush

We are still waiting for upgrade. Nothing news about that.
leocoinexpert

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:40:34 AM

As Dan said last Monday, there is still work to do on the upgrade.
It is better to play it safe and have everything tested.
So no need to hurry.

Just check the videos from Dan/Mahir on the Leo web site.
Every Monday, they talk about Leocoin for about 5-10 minutes !

So a lot of information is published.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:50:16 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 08:51:34 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

According to the documents filed, Dan is waiting to be removed from the Exit Control List (ECL) in order for him to leave Pakistan. As said before, his work for the LEOcoin Foundation was never in jeopardy.

Roel, it has been quite some time now, could you provide an update on the above?

Also, please would you also advise on the issues raised below:

Read up on this!!  Here are some highlights

LEO Co-Founder whistleblows on LEO CEO Dan Andersson for:
     Financial irregularities
     Missing money
     Overselling LEOcoin

Andersson fires him to shut him up

See links below for court findings against Andersson.

Meanwhile, Andersson is detained in Pakistan on ECL without Passport for almost 1 year (on another case where he is accused of running a pyramid).

LEO indicates filing insolvency, see link!!!  

End result - LEOcoin holders get screwed.

LINKS:

https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/mr-a-kamran-v-learning-enterprises-organisation-ltd-3324933-2017

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c6a79eaed915d4a397873ee/Mr_A_Kamran_v_Learning_Enterprises_Organisation_Ltd__-__3324933-2017.pdf

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5c6a79fde5274a72c19f7c73/Mr_A_Kamran_v_Learning_Enterprises_Organisation_Ltd__-__3324933-2017__-_written_reasons.pdf

cryptodevil, I was due to health reasons not able to reply ... but I will have a look at your questions, and at your speculative interpretations ...

As these documents are public and partially could be relevant for the LEOcoin community, I let your post stand. Even when I find your conclusion premature and insinuating. However, I cannot speak for third parties, like mr. Kamran or Learning Enterprises Organisation Ltd. or the like. So, the court will have to decide on matters. I will have to read the documents a few more times, and if I see it necessary, I will add further thoughts.

The documents are obviously from the employment tribunal, but anyway; when you state "court findings against Andersson" I have to point you at the fact, that the allegations made against Mr. Andersson were not subject of this case, nor have they been discussed. They are mentioned as the opinion of Mr- Kamran, not as proven facts. This case was about the abrupt end of the employment relationship and whether or not this was according to employment law. I am not taking any stance on this, as said, and allegations could be true or false. For that reasons I labeled your conclusions as preliminary. Rest assured that we all are following the developments that relate to LEOcoin with great attention.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 05:51:11 PM

We are still waiting for upgrade. Nothing news about that.

From Dan Andersson, LEOcoin founder (25-02):

"A significant milestone has been reached as LEOcoin exists on the Ethereum blockchain. We could launch now, but we want to finish this next stage so that at launch the LEOcoin has some useful features on it.

The upgrade site will be complete in the next few weeks. There will be a ‘coin swap’ as we did before. If you hold your LEO coins in the LEO Back Office or on an external exchange then you will not need to do anything as your coins will be upgraded to the new blockchain. If you hold your LEO coins in a private wallet then you will need to open up an Ethereum wallet. You will then go to a special web site where you can send the Ethereum address and your old LEOcoin wallet address and the site will credit your new Ethereum wallet with the new coins.

This is what we did, successfully, before and we will give you lots of notice and support."

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 08:54:42 AM

Dear All,

only 10 days left until the Leocoin Foundation will be officially dissolved and will not exist any longer.

However, I have not seen any news on this and the transition to the DCF ?

Best wishes

As far as I am aware of, there is no reason why the LEOcoin Foundation CIC would be, or has been struck from the register, so thus no reason for any 'news' on an administrative filling.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 11:05:52 AM

I let your post stand. Even when I find your conclusion premature and insinuating.

Where in my post did I state anything at all, let alone a conclusion? I merely asked for your input on the publicly available documentation concerning the state of the LEO organisation and the the founder of LEOcoin, who remains arrested in Pakistan and unable to leave the country.

the opinion of Mr- Kamran, not as proven facts.

According to the court documents Mr Kamran presented a raft of evidence to support his claims, chief among them that Dan Andersson issued and sold more LEOcoins than the company could possibly fund, evidence that was accepted by the court as legitimate, as opposed to that submitted by LEO which was not even signed.

Even LEO's own submission to the court asserted that the company was both unable to fund legal representation in its defence AND that LEO is "insolvent or at high risk of insolvency”

LEO is the entire MLM structure behind LEOcoin and they have declared in their own words that they are broke.

I find your conclusion premature and insinuating.
How about when it is the company's own own conclusion?

Surely you must have something to say about this by now?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 02:30:04 PM

I let your post stand. Even when I find your conclusion premature and insinuating.

Where in my post did I state anything at all, let alone a conclusion? I merely asked for your input on the publicly available documentation concerning the state of the LEO organisation and the the founder of LEOcoin, who remains arrested in Pakistan and unable to leave the country.

the opinion of Mr- Kamran, not as proven facts.

According to the court documents Mr Kamran presented a raft of evidence to support his claims, chief among them that Dan Andersson issued and sold more LEOcoins than the company could possibly fund, evidence that was accepted by the court as legitimate, as opposed to that submitted by LEO which was not even signed.

Even LEO's own submission to the court asserted that the company was both unable to fund legal representation in its defence AND that LEO is "insolvent or at high risk of insolvency”

LEO is the entire MLM structure behind LEOcoin and they have declared in their own words that they are broke.

I find your conclusion premature and insinuating.
How about when it is the company's own own conclusion?

Surely you must have something to say about this by now?

Dear Sir/Madam cryptodevil,

the conclusion in your reply was: "Andersson fires him to shut him up", which was not proven in the law case, as the accusations by Mr. Atif Kamran were not object of the case, but the question, whether or not the dismissal of Atif was in agreement with UK regulation. By the way, I hope these accusations are not true, as this might harm the LEOcoin community. And like you, I have seen this statement in the courts documentations with regard to LEO Ltd. financial situation, but again, LEO is a third party, for which I clearly cannot speak. But these issues do worry me too, as they could backfire on the community. For my stance on the whereabouts of Mr. Andersson, please see my previous reply. Nothing has changed in this regard and I see no need for you to ask about this repeatedly.

I do however strongly disagree with your assessment, that LEO would be the MLM structure behind LEOcoin. LEOcoin is a crypto currency on a blockchain. It was 5% pre-mined by the co-founders, Mr. Andersson and Mr. Kamran. The majority of LEOcoin (at that time) was mined by proof-of-work delivered by miners and their RIGs. Also the move to a solely proof-of-stake mechanism in 2016 was a normal move for a cryptocurrency and did benefit the environment -  by reducing energy (waste) caused by mining hashes - and the LEOcoin holders, by having them participate in new LEOcoin creation in a fair, decentral, democratic and distributed way. Today LEOcoin is still owned by those who hold LEOcoin in their wallets and these holders can freely exchange their holdings in LEOcoin on several exchanges. Currently, the market capital of LEOcoin according to CMC is a little below 10 million US-dollar, with around 121 million LEOcoin in circulation.

With regard to the true or pretended true allegations of Mr. Kamran - which he did bring up in the documentation accompanying the court verdict - I fear, that I cannot say much. It is your choice to call these allegations 'evidence', but as none of these claims were proven or discussed in court (at least I do not see any reference to these claims in the verdict), I rather opt for the word allegation. As this concerned a court case between a third party and one of its directors, I also do not see, why I should say something about this case that neither I, nor the LEOcoin Foundation were involved in, except for what I have already stated.

Positive, is that the outcome of this case did not greatly have impact on the LEOcoin price levels, which displays the balance between supply and demand. I assume that the outcome of this legal dispute was already prior to the verdict calculated into the price of LEOcoin, or perhaps, LEOcoin holders do not take Mr. Kamrans accusations to be very relevant.

I do hope, that the anticipated move to the Ethereum platform will enable LEOcoin to move on and find ways to increase in value, ease of use and more transparency. The LEOcoin Foundation is in contact with exchanges and other parties in the crypto world, so we can find good and appealing ways ahead.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:01:34 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 04:17:23 PM by cryptodevil

the conclusion in your reply was: "Andersson fires him to shut him up"
Nope, not my reply. That was user 'DigitalBadAss' I was quoting. I didn't assert or conclude anything in that post.

I do however strongly disagree with your assessment, that LEO would be the MLM structure behind LEOcoin.

It has been since its inception, in fact, LEOcoin was created solely for the purpose of marrying it to the MLM structure of LEO in order to convey some notion of perceived value and claim that it had many thousands of business outlets accepting it as currency, which were, in fact, merely the individual participants in the LEO MLM.

I do hope, that the anticipated move to the Ethereum platform will enable LEOcoin to move on and find ways to increase in value

But that's my point, there is no 'value' to LEOcoin without the LEO MLM structure of existing participants bringing in more participants in order to buy more coins.

Without the MLM pyramid of buyers for the coin what possible basis is there for anybody to want to use it for anything? Be it PoW, PoS or moved over to the Ethereum platform where it will become yet-another-ERC-token, there has to be a purpose for this coin and, irrespective of the negative moral value of what the LEO MLM actually was/is, in that it was nothing more than a scheme designed to keep people buying in and then getting them to bring more people to join and buy in, it was at least an explanation for why there would ever be an increase in market price for LEOcoin.

That 'demand' of any description, artificial or otherwise, was the whole premise for the continued existence of this coin, by way of the MLM creating such, you are now facing the stark reality that the MLM is, as they inevitably do because of math, collapsing/collapsed and LEOcoin has simply become a clone without a purpose, criminal or legitimate.

You must surely be at the point of being prepared to acknowledge that for all your years of wilfully blind support for Andersson et al, they were involved in extremely shady business practices and whether he has been arrested as a result of LEOcoin or his UNAICO scam, that he is the founder of LEOcoin taints it irreparably. No legitimate business would ever want to associate themselves with it, so what possible route could you even begin to envisage there exists for actual value to be established within this coin's market?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 04:01:08 PM

the conclusion in your reply was: "Andersson fires him to shut him up"
Nope, not my reply. That was user 'DigitalBadAss' I was quoting. I didn't assert or conclude anything in that post.

I do however strongly disagree with your assessment, that LEO would be the MLM structure behind LEOcoin.

It has been since its inception, in fact, LEOcoin was created solely for the purpose of marrying it to the MLM structure of LEO in order to convey some notion of perceived value and claim that it had many thousands of business outlets accepting it as currency, which were, in fact, merely the individual participants in the LEO MLM.

I do hope, that the anticipated move to the Ethereum platform will enable LEOcoin to move on and find ways to increase in value

But that's my point, there is no 'value' to LEOcoin without the LEO MLM structure of existing participants bringing in more participants in order to buy more coins.

Without the MLM pyramid of buyers for the coin what possible basis is there for anybody to want to use it for anything? Be it PoW, PoS or moved over to the Ethereum platform where it will become yet-another-ERC-token, there has to be a purpose for this coin and, irrespective of the negative moral value of what the LEO MLM actually was/is, in that it was nothing more than a scheme designed to keep people buying in and then getting them to bring more people to join and buy in, it was at least an explanation for why there would ever be an increase in market price for LEOcoin.

That 'demand' of any description, artificial or otherwise, was the whole premise for the continued existence of this coin, by way of the MLM creating such, you are now facing the stark reality that the MLM is, as they inevitably do because of math, collapsing/collapsed and LEOcoin has simply become a clone without a purpose, criminal or legitimate.

You must surely be at the point of being prepared to acknowledge that for all your years of wilfully blind support for Andersson et al, they were involved in extremely shady business practices and whether he has been arrested as a result of LEOcoin or his UNAICO scam, that he is the founder of LEOcoin taints it irreparably. No legitimate business would ever want to associate themselves with it, so what possible route could you even begin to envisage there exists for actual value to be established within this coin's market?

Sorry for not reading your post correctly and mistaking a quote from user 'DigitalBadAss' for your own statement. My reply - to his conclusion, remains standing though.

As I was not there when LEOcoin was created and as I formed no part of the LEOcoin community at that time, I cannot confirm for what reasons it was created. I know that it was created as a normal digital currency, with a working blockchain, proof-of-work support from miners and so on. Nothing shaddy there. LEO Ltd. has always stated, that they wished to introduce digital currency to their member base and build up a merchant-payment network, so that is nothing strange either.

I did mine LEOcoin and at that time, it was an exciting and promising coin. Again, I wish to point out, that Andersson and Kamran and others speaking on behalf of LEO Ltd., repeatedly denied selling pre-mine. All other LEOcoins have been mined or staked, and thus I regard it fully legitimate to trade them, by whomever does own them on whatever exchange of their choosing.

Whether or not LEOcoin3 will be much different of other ERC2.0 tokens remains to be seen, but at least it will be running on a safer and more advanced blockchain platform with the possibility to use LEOcoin3 in other apps, like decentralized wallets, payment systems and the like. I cannot share your conclusions, with regard to 'demand' and whether or not LEOcoin has existence rights - fact is, that LEOcoin does exist, has a working and running blockchain and it also has value. If you like the creators, the owners or businesses working with LEOcoin or not, that is not relevant for these facts. For its existence a blockchain is not dependent on a MLM network, or a company behind it, so whether or not such companies are in a phase of growth or decline, is not entirely irrelevant, but as long as the blockchain keeps running and is maintained, LEOcoin is alive. It is for this reason, that I have disagreed with your assessment, that LEOcoin would need or require a MLM structure. Yet, it is of course true, that most LEOcoin owners are or will have been involved with LEO Ltd. in one way or another. Just as many of the founders and their teams who developed other crypto currencies and ICOs will have had a core group behind them. No business, crypto or old-economy can be build, without support of investors, customers and co-workers.

The future will show, what purpose LEOcoin3 still has.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 11:28:15 AM

LEOcoin Foundation's chairman Dan Andersson yesterday announced the LEOcoin3 project as online:

"LEOcoin 3.0 Etherscan monitors the coins on the Ethereum blockchain and provides analysis of the market activity. Now that LEOcoin is live on the Ethereum blockchain you can see all the information on the Etherscan LEOcoin page. When you have your wallet you will be able to see your transactions in your own wallet on this site as well using your own wallet address. 

What will you need to do to move to the new token? 

- If you are a LEO Member and hold LEOcoins on the LEO Back Office, then you must log into the LEOcoin Member Platform and choose to Upgrade your LEOcoins. 
- If you hold all your LEOcoins on external exchanges like LIVEcoin, TopBTC or LEOxChange, then you do not need to do anything. Your LEOcoins will automatically be upgraded to the new ERC20 LEOcoin token. 
- If you hold your LEOcoins on an external desktop wallet or a mobile wallet, complete the upgrade procedure by going to the upgrade website. 
-  Full support is available 

Full instructions and Frequently Asked Questions will be available on the LEOcoin web site. If you need any help, you will be able to raise a Support Ticket in your back office or use the form on the LEO ‘Contact us’ web page. There is no rush, both versions of the LEOcoin will be available for at least the next 6 months. 

To upgrade your LEOcoins you will need a wallet that is compatible with holding Ethereum tokens. There is a wide choice available in the market with many different functions and features. A document that describes one with which we are familiar – Atomic - will be available on the LEOcoin.org web site at launch. Atomic wallet is just one of the wallets that you can use to hold your LEOcoin 3.0 ERC20 tokens"

Links:

- LEOcoin token tracker: https://etherscan.io/token/0xf97b5d65da6b0468b90d531ddae2a69843e6797d
- LEOcoin migration website: https://upgrade2erc20.leocoin.org/
- LEOcoin website: https://www.leocoin.org/

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 12:33:10 PM

Also the introduction page has been adapted for the LEOcoin3 version.

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545712.msg15537927#msg15537927

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 02:41:08 PM

Swap also available on Livecoin

LEOCOIN NEWS - Created 24.04.2019 17:15 by Livecoin Exchange
Dear clients, Leocoin project is moving from its own blockchain to Ethereum ERC-20 token
Therefore, we will swap old coins to new ones for our clients. If you want to participate, please deposit old coins till April 28, 2019, or you can swap coins via official Leocoin website for a half of a year. After this date, old coins will not be accepted.

Link: https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/154

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
CryptoLion888

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:56:01 AM

I'm part of the LEOCOIN project since january 2017. It's true that the price has not growing so much but I'm sure it will.
Because of the development team. I see that they work hard in order to make the LEOCOIN price up, they keep the community aware of all the developement and of course one of the most remarkable things is that they were at the British Parliament 4 times, to sponsor the 1st and the 2nd digital currency day and also they teached cryptocurrency sphere at some members of the parliament.

I'M SURE ALL THOSE IMPROVEMENTS, SOON OR LATER WILL MAKE THE LEOCOIN PRICE GOES UP.

And now being on the Ethereum Blockchain add credibility to the project and we can expect to be on further great platforms.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:00:55 AM

they keep the community aware

How aware of their founder's arrest in Pakistan are you?

leocoinexpert

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:39:00 PM

How aware of their founder's arrest in Pakistan are you?

Dear CryptoDevil,

every Monday, Dan Andersson broadcasts his Leo Webinar and announces news on Leocoin.

These videos are all publicly available.
e.g.
https://www.learnearnown.com/LeoBusiness/VideoDetail/20195096/Recorded-webinars/Global-Associate-Meeting-22-April-2019
https://www.learnearnown.com/LeoBusiness/VideoDetail/20138211/Recorded-webinars/Global-Associate-Meeting-15-April-2019

That shows clearly that Don has not been arrested.
leocoinexpert

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:07:00 PM

Hi Cryptodevil,

I only pointed out that Dan is not arrested/in prison. In fact, there is no proof that he had ever been arrested.

To be on the "exit control list" is not the same as being arrested.  (and, btw, not the same as being on a "no fly list".

Best wishes
LE
CryptoLion888

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:06:10 PM

Maybe CryptoDevil is Atif Kamran ?
I find no others reasons on why you keep make allegation like that.

To answer your question, yes I have the intelligence to keep me aware of the projects I invest in. Thanks for worrying.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 01:36:12 PM

To answer your question, yes I have the intelligence to keep me aware of the projects I invest in. Thanks for worrying.

There is no reason to think, that the Bitcoin Forum user CryptoDevil would be Mr. Kamran. If you have evidence in this regard, please share this with us, otherwise please refrain from rumours.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
CryptoLion888

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:05:38 PM

There is no reason to think, that the Bitcoin Forum user CryptoDevil would be Mr. Kamran. If you have evidence in this regard, please share this with us, otherwise please refrain from rumours.

It was just a thinking, I withdraw what I said, it's just by seeing unfounded allegations, we start to do the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: