Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★☆★ Bitvest.io - Plinko Sig. Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted)  (Read 153129 times)
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Since I am busy and unable to make 15 posts a week (or even in 2 weeks) in the new campaign, I will just leave.
Thanks anyway lightlord and Lutpin for the opportunity even the last months weren't perfect and special thanks for the Rx boy for pushing to make things work  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

Apologize for the delays on the announcement,

A new campaign manager is in progress currently and should take no longer than up to a week Max.
Everyone should have been paid up to at least 2 weeks from before this date. As this falls on Luptin
responsibilities up till then. However, as seeing it seems there are some from before that period of up
to a month. Campaigns were mostly on a monthly schedule anyways, so the delays aren't too large.
You will all be eligible for a 10% Bonus Payment.

With a new campaign manager, there should be no more delays in the future and everything paid on time and accordingly.
And the time schedule for payment is planned on being moved to a much shorter time frame of weekly to bi-weekly.

Since there are a lot of newcomers to the new campaign and the rest of us old members are still a part of it, would the payment from this thread (this old campaign where Lutpin was the manager) be paid by the new manager Hhampuz? Has it been discussed?

The lacking of payment from last month is still not given, what would be the course of action? Hopefully, it gets resolved.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:53:27 PM

I've paid the missing 4 weeks (There were a few days that we wouldn't count before the new campaign started but there were barely any posts made in that period).

Round87+Round88.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:06:04 PM

User: poptok1
Postion to Apply: hero member
Posts Start: 2265
Address: 183uPZHkeqZUWasAS3yypqjT7X7w3EwDfx

Hi, just noticed that there is an empty spot for hero members, would like to take a shot and enrol Smiley
If I'm mistaken and there is no place for me, this post will be removed.

I believe that theres a new campaigns open by lightlord in replace for this old ones so i think you are mistaken applying here,i am not sure that after this final payments from Hhampuz this old thread will be closed ..hope i was wrong then goodluck
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:06:21 PM

Hi, just noticed that there is an empty spot for hero members, would like to take a shot and enrol Smiley

This campaign has ended, the new one is Here.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:11:28 PM

I've paid the missing 4 weeks (There were a few days that we wouldn't count before the new campaign started but there were barely any posts made in that period).

Round87+Round88.
Hello Hhampuz. Why wasn’t i paid here?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:19:35 PM

Round87+Round88.

You didn't meet the requirements in either period. Since this was a bi-weekly campaign you needed 30 posts per two weeks.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 02:26:29 PM

Round87+Round88.

You didn't meet the requirements in either period. Since this was a bi-weekly campaign you needed 30 posts per two weeks.

Shouldn’t there be any consideration with the waiting time or at least considered it whole? After all it became like a month. As per lightlord said

Campaigns were mostly on a monthly schedule anyways, so the delays aren't too large.

Hopefully it would be considered.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:30:28 PM

Round87+Round88.

Shouldn’t there be any consideration with the waiting time or at least considered it whole? After all it became like a month. As per lightlord said

Campaigns were mostly on a monthly schedule anyways, so the delays aren't too large.

Hopefully it would be considered.

Lightlord said that there would be a 10% bonus, but that didn't mean that I'd be able to start paying people for the 5-10 posts they made in each period (where there were requirements, regardless of delay or not).

Edit; You had 0 eligible posts in the first 2 week period, in the 2nd period I added 4 days to the two weeks and there you had 25 posts. I can't pay for those posts. I'm sorry!

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:13:12 PM

Why there is no update here about the new campaign? So, what does it mean? I am not a member of bitvest now without knowing? And how about our payment? They haven't update us for a long time, so we are also confused of posting because we don't know if they will be paid us or not? Lightlord already said that we will get paid and now what happens? I thought that Luptin will still be the one who will manage our last payment because he is also the one who make us wait for a long time.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:18:38 PM

Why there is no update here about the new campaign? So, what does it mean? I am not a member of bitvest now without knowing?

There has been updates but you don't seem to be active enough to take notice which only adds to the reasons why it was the right move to restart the campaign rather than bringing on the previous members.

Edit; If you just scroll up a couple of posts you will find everything that you seek, please do so before you start making more posts.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:17:25 PM

~snip

Lightlord said that there would be a 10% bonus, but that didn't mean that I'd be able to start paying people for the 5-10 posts they made in each period (where there were requirements, regardless of delay or not).

Edit; You had 0 eligible posts in the first 2 week period, in the 2nd period I added 4 days to the two weeks and there you had 25 posts. I can't pay for those posts. I'm sorry!
Well, that's your choice also, and I respect your decision. You are a good campaign manager. I hope you just understand why I'm trying to clear things up.

As for the incorrect payment from our last payment, was it discussed with lightlord?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:18:35 PM

~snip

Well, that's your choice also, and I respect your decision. You are a good campaign manager. I hope you just understand why I'm trying to clear things up.

As for the incorrect payment from our last payment, was it discussed with lightlord?

I counted those posts and there was nothing that was incorrect. There was also no 10% bonus at that time, I counted and calculated three times without finding any errors so the errors must have been made by you guys when you said you were paid less than you should.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 04:32:21 PM

~snip

I counted those posts and there was nothing that was incorrect. There was also no 10% bonus at that time, I counted and calculated three times without finding any errors so the errors must have been made by you guys when you said you were paid less than you should.
It's hard to recheck because I'm just basing on the last document by Lutpin. The current round tab. This is the last transaction ID made by Lutpin 8b8e84e8395dfe83e834a5237a26849a44319e61a1d7f12b6298c1ac6881e11b. And the document is linked here We have been paid less or I guess I'm looking at the not updated spreadsheet? At least we hope we could see it being counted.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 04:34:57 PM

~snip

It's hard to recheck because I'm just basing on the last document by Lutpin. The current round tab. This is the last transaction ID made by Lutpin 8b8e84e8395dfe83e834a5237a26849a44319e61a1d7f12b6298c1ac6881e11b. And the document is linked here We have been paid less or I guess I'm looking at the not updated spreadsheet? At least we hope we could see it being counted.

Here's a spreadsheet that me and Lutpin made: Spreadsheet

Lutpin also made a post in this thread where he sent the payment.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:05:53 PM

~snip

Maybe I missed that posted spreadsheet or you didn't show us?

In that spreadsheet, the counting rate of my posts is out of whack. From the counting of round 83 it's okay, then typo of 2772 to 2897. Ok I understand, maybe fingers pressed the wrong key. lol. Again from 2897 to 2982. Still okay, just typo. Okay probably from 2982 - 3005 then 3007 (4007) to should be 4042 (but 5467). Then just a lot of denied post.

Now it's clearer. I just want to make sure. I didn't believe it until I saw it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

~snip

Maybe I missed that posted spreadsheet or you didn't show us?

In that spreadsheet, the counting rate of my posts is out of whack. From the counting of round 83 it's okay, then typo of 2772 to 2897. Ok I understand, maybe fingers pressed the wrong key. lol. Again from 2897 to 2982. Still okay, just typo. Okay probably from 2982 - 3005 then 3007 (4007) to should be 4042 (but 5467). Then just a lot of denied post.

Now it's clearer. I just want to make sure. I didn't believe it until I saw it.

I couldn't really know what your post count was so I just added the posts that I counted to your total, that's why the numbers may seem off.

The denied posts are posts that were made in this thread or posts that were made in local boards in non-English.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:44:41 PM

The last update that we saw spreadsheet was the one that we use to check which the spreadsheet of Lutpin. Lightlord also said that he will pay us and there is no free, the rules are also not used to apply since lutpin didn't pay us in the right time, so maybe this can also consider us to get paid what we work for. The campaign always makes delay but we still defended bitvest, lightlord, and lutpin from those members who don't understand them and now this is just what we are waiting for? No payment and now I am out of the campaign. Maybe if only Lightlord just gives us the right payment for us then there is no long conversation here.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

The last update that we saw spreadsheet was the one that we use to check which the spreadsheet of Lutpin. Lightlord also said that he will pay us and there is no free, the rules are also not used to apply since lutpin didn't pay us in the right time, so maybe this can also consider us to get paid what we work for. The campaign always makes delay but we still defended bitvest, lightlord, and lutpin from those members who don't understand them and now this is just what we are waiting for? No payment and now I am out of the campaign. Maybe if only Lightlord just gives us the right payment for us then there is no long conversation here.

You were given the right payment, just because there were delays doesn't automatically mean that there are no rules or requirements. You were paid for the work you did, lutpin posted in this thread earlier with the last payment that he made and lightlord posted that there would be a new campaign. I can't send you payments for something that doesn't exist, I'm sorry.

Edit; You had two periods of the 6 that were not issued where you did not meet the requirements, in one of them you made 20 posts, in the other you made 10 posts. There's not a lot of BTC you are "missing out" on. As for the other 4 periods where you did meet the requirements you were paid accordingly.

tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 734

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:58:41 PM

Thanks for that manager Hhampuz, this isn't big but I think you missed my 26 eligible posts for round 88.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: