Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 02:22:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 14642 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:36:04 PM

I've been searching for a tool like this for quite some time now. I actually found some but they are being sold for some BTC. It is actually good that you are providing this for free. I'll definitely try this one out when I get home as I'm currently at work and can't download the excel file. Good job OP for providing this to us, traders.  Grin
guesswho1234 (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 06:42:29 PM

I've been searching for a tool like this for quite some time now. I actually found some but they are being sold for some BTC. It is actually good that you are providing this for free. I'll definitely try this one out when I get home as I'm currently at work and can't download the excel file. Good job OP for providing this to us, traders.  Grin
my pleasure

dont hesitate to ask if something doesnt work properly!

greetings
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:08:06 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 10:37:17 PM by guesswho1234

UPDATE: DOWNLOAD IN OP

• new design with some thought behind it and somewhat of a theme
  • new easy sort functionality for each column (just click on the blue text, sorting alternates between ascending and descending)
  • re-implemented the graph and also added a red break even line (data of graph gets selected by clicking on the blue text of the pairings in column A)
  • trashed / reworked some of the code to make the workbook a little faster
  • new formatting to indicate significance of profit / loss (green = 67 quantile, yellow = 33 quantile, red = rest)
  • decided to display the traded volume instead of "amount" since the "amount"-value can be misleading for people who deposited/withdrew coins

also to all who got the object / library not found error:
as far as i am informed this error occurs when you have an outdated version of ms excel which further leads to outdated libraries which are needed to execute my code properly
i dont know yet if i cant get my file to work cross-version but i will keep you updated on this.
as for now i can only provide a version for ms excel 2016 (tested it for this version on various computers in my university and it seems to work pretty smoothly)

PREVIEW:

i hope you guys like it and i am open for feedback!

greetings!
imtaurin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:31:02 PM

My antivirus said that http://www.xup.in is potentially dangerous and does not allow downloading the file = (
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:42:06 PM

My antivirus said that http://www.xup.in is potentially dangerous and does not allow downloading the file = (
you are the first one to report this problem.

if you like i can send it to you via skype.

greetings
teknomen

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

• new easy sort functionality for each column (just click on the blue text, sorting alternates between ascending and descending)
  • re-implemented the graph and also added a red break even line (data of graph gets selected by clicking on the blue text of the pairings in column A)
  • new formatting to indicate significance of profit / loss (green = 67 quantile, yellow = 33 quantile, red = rest)
  • decided to display the traded volume instead of "amount" since the "amount"-value can be misleading for people who deposited/withdrew coins

as far as i am informed this error occurs when you have an outdated version of ms excel which further leads to outdated libraries which are needed to execute my code properly
i dont know yet if i cant get my file to work cross-version but i will keep you updated on this.
as for now i can only provide a version for ms excel 2016 (tested it for this version on various computers in my university and it seems to work pretty smoothly)

PREVIEW:
https://i.imgsafe.org/fa06415503.png

greetings!

please can you upload the last version on other server i can't download it from that site
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:47:27 PM

PREVIEW:

greetings!

please can you upload the last version on other server i can't download it from that site
i dont know which server works for you.

you can add me in skype (constraccta) if you want.

greetings
teknomen

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:43:15 AM

PREVIEW:
https://i.imgsafe.org/fa06415503.png

greetings!

i dont know which server works for you.

you can add me in skype (constraccta) if you want.

greetings

any server like mediafire depositfile thanks
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:10:00 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 06:44:15 PM by guesswho1234

• design update
  • new in-detail coin evaluation for the set timeframe (represents the stats of the graph that are in bright blue)
  • new graph which shows full history in dark blue and selected timeframe in bright blue (dates below the graph indicate first and last trade)
  • import-"wizard" which helpts you to import the poloniex data so nothing goes wrong anymore (respects your local settings regarding delimiters, should work for everyone now  Wink)
  • new setting to define how many decimals should be displayed
  • changes in settings will immediately change the output (not for basemarket though)

PREVIEW:

greetings!
ofergul

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:58:22 PM

• design update
  • new in-detail coin evaluation for the set timeframe (represents the stats of the graph that are in bright blue)
  • new graph which shows full history in dark blue and selected timeframe in bright blue (dates below the graph indicate first and last trade)
  • import-"wizard" which helpts you to import the poloniex data so nothing goes wrong anymore (respects your local settings regarding delimiters, should work for everyone now  Wink)
  • new setting to define how many decimals should be displayed
  • changes in settings will immediately change the output (not for basemarket though)

PREVIEW:

greetings!

thanks for the update, works great
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:11:36 AM

Please can anyone help explain it uses. Being seeing this thread ever since I joined Bitcointalk still don't understand the use of its Spreadsheet. Looks like something I will need as a Trader
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

Please can anyone help explain it uses. Being seeing this thread ever since I joined Bitcointalk still don't understand the use of its Spreadsheet. Looks like something I will need as a Trader
you might want to check the first post in the thread again since i update it whenever i put new version out.

in case you already did that let me try it this way.

the use of the spreadsheet is to evaluate your trades on poloniex.com from the past.
for example it lists you all the profits/losses you made with each coin you traded.

furthermore you can take a closer look at each single coin too.

it is nothing you need at all, it is just a tool i initially made for myself to keep everthing in check.

you also could just use the trade analysis tool which poloniex offers but this might get a little frustrating if you have traded alot since its very minimalistic.

but i think its best to just try it for yourself Wink

in case you have more questions about it let me know.

greetings
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

you might want to check the first post in the thread again since i update it whenever i put new version out.

the use of the spreadsheet is to evaluate your trades on poloniex.com from the past.
for example it lists you all the profits/losses you made with each coin you traded.

it is nothing you need at all, it is just a tool i initially made for myself to keep everthing in check.

you also could just use the trade analysis tool which poloniex offers but this might get a little frustrating if you have traded alot since its very minimalistic.

greetings

Thanks alot. Dont have MS EXCEL 2016 yet. Will install later
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:16:14 AM

greetings

Thanks alot. Dont have MS EXCEL 2016 yet. Will install later
if you are a student chances are high that you can get it for free from your university
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 09:39:47 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 10:46:24 PM by p3ppymon

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version. However, I cannot run the macro.
Error: Method or data member not found

Please help

Working! I updated the Office package to the newest version.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:28:06 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 10:55:24 PM by guesswho1234

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest version. However, I cannot run the macro.
Error: Method or data member not found

Please help

Working! I updated the Office package to the newest version.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
you have excel 2016?
you imported the poloniex-data with the import-wizard?
also have you read the HOWTO from the OP in this thread?

greetings

no problem, im glad it works now!

if you have more questions feel free to ask.

also if you like my work i would really appreciate it if you could mark me on polo (only costs you a few cents) Smiley

greetings
p3ppymon

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 11:07:41 PM

Will do!
Thanks a lot.

Marked on polo.
p3ppymon

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:05:43 PM

@OP,

I can see some discrepancies between what I can see on Poloniex stats and what is tabulated and plotted in your sheet.
Let's consider the BCN/BTC pair. Your tabulated results is negative, whilst the graph and the outcome from Poloniex analysis seems to match (and positive at least  Grin).

guesswho1234 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:04:15 AM

@OP,

I can see some discrepancies between what I can see on Poloniex stats and what is tabulated and plotted in your sheet.
Let's consider the BCN/BTC pair. Your tabulated results is negative, whilst the graph and the outcome from Poloniex analysis seems to match (and positive at least  Grin).

the reason for the difference is that the tabulated value always gets displayed for your selected timeframe (the part of the graph thats in a brighter blue)

if you expand your timeframe to include all your trades it should match polo again Wink

greetings
p3ppymon

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:10:56 AM

@OP,

Let's consider the BCN/BTC pair. Your tabulated results is negative, whilst the graph and the outcome from Poloniex analysis seems to match (and positive at least  Grin).

the reason for the difference is that the tabulated value always gets displayed for your selected timeframe (the part of the graph thats in a brighter blue)

if you expand your timeframe to include all your trades it should match polo again Wink

greetings

I am such a noob!
Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: