Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Russians bravest have to die for Assad?  (Read 3371 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:30:33 AM

Warning beautiful sunset over Syria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_j3WrFx-J4

I don't see the point... Since when did they sign to defend a foreign nation? Independently of everything why the fuck Russians are dying in Syria? Widows and Russian orphan for Assad? As the saying goes who can shoot one helicopter can shoot two... Who can 2 can 3... On and on.

Syria will be the downfall of Putin... Sooner or later, Internet censorship or not, because this one will be internal... And when the Russian soldiers say no to the Kremlin it's the end. However I think that Putin is smart enough to take this defeat and move everyone home (didn't it happen already?) and let the fucking Baathists of Syria face the consequences of their actions... Alone with their Shia allies.

It's not Russia's war.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7968

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:37:00 AM

That's what allies do?  Since 1980, they have a defense agreement which also allows Russia to have a naval base in Tartus.

edit: I made a mistake the 1980 agreement was one of Friendship and Cooperation.  The naval base was opened in 1971 under a different agreement Wink
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:49:53 AM

That's what allies do?  Since 1980, they have a defense agreement which also allows Russia to have a naval base in Tartus.

edit: I made a mistake the 1980 agreement was one of Friendship and Cooperation.  The naval base was opened in 1971 under a different agreement Wink

Syria is part of the new Warsaw Pact? I didn't knew that. More seriously when an allies goes into destroying his country to keep his palaces and privileges it's a good opportunity to get ride of the allies.

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies... Nice perspectives. Who are the other beneficiaries?

I would not be able to explain that to the widows and orphans of the pilots. Btw evil America always release killed and wounded in action numbers,,, I guess those dead and wounded Russian metrics are a national secret? How many Russians died for Assad?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:13:20 AM

It's not Russia's war.
War no longer only affects the area within the borders of a country. Syrian migrants going all the way to Canada being an example.
Germany invading Poland 50 years ago was not a British war either  Roll Eyes

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies...
People die for what they believe in, nothing new here.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:21:04 AM

It's not Russia's war.
War no longer only affects the area within the borders of a country. Syrian migrants going all the way to Canada being an example.
Germany invading Poland 50 years ago was not a British war either  Roll Eyes

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies...
People die for what they believe in, nothing new here.

The sexy pm of Canada is IMPORTING them... Don't get confused. I am pretty sure that 99% of the Russian active military will find totally stupid for them or their comrades to die to defend Assad. What ever the narrative of the Kremlin. Reality doesn't care if it is lies from the White House, the Kremlin or Beijing. Lies are an inaccurate description of reality. You can change the narrative but not the lies told and even less reality.

Again what to tell to the widow of the pilot recently married? Your husband died uselessy like a piece of shit for the hubris of the Kremlin in annoying American regime change program in the Middle East. For your confort he is not the first nor the last. Have a nice day. Btw here is a little shinny medal and a thank you note from the army. We are proud of him. Bye

Huh No I don't think honest soldiers can do that... i may have higher standard...

If Putin was the one send in Syria he would have overthrow the Kremlin, that was the old days...

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:37:59 AM

I am pretty sure that 99% of the Russian active military will find totally stupid for them or their comrades to die to defend Assad.
Without a research, no proof. It may as well be 50%, 30% or 10%.
Assad may be bad for the country, but do you consider ISIL an alternative  Huh

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:50:57 AM

I am pretty sure that 99% of the Russian active military will find totally stupid for them or their comrades to die to defend Assad.
Without a research, no proof. It may as well be 50%, 30% or 10%.
Assad may be bad for the country, but do you consider ISIL an alternative  Huh

Masha sha was talking about isil when he said American regime change.  It is called using a proxy.  How did you miss that point in his response.  Your white and black sucker bait question style leaves me uneasy about your motivation.  If innocently put then I am uneasy about your lack of understanding especially while you criticized him for not doing his research.  You think the premise you maintain needs no research?  I know these topics are hard to research so maybe you will take my point and do some more research before you draw such sharp criticisms in the future.  One can hope.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:54:31 AM

Syria is part of the new Warsaw Pact? I didn't knew that. More seriously when an allies goes into destroying his country to keep his palaces and privileges it's a good opportunity to get ride of the allies.

So Russian forces must know they are going to die to defend Russia allies... Nice perspectives. Who are the other beneficiaries?

I would not be able to explain that to the widows and orphans of the pilots. Btw evil America always release killed and wounded in action numbers,,, I guess those dead and wounded Russian metrics are a national secret? How many Russians died for Assad?

I didn't say Warsaw Pact and/or I don't understand your humour.  It's quite subjective to say Assad is destroying his country when clearly there are many sides in this "civil" war.  He is fighting for his life (literally) and being a megalomaniac, I doubt he's going to go quietly.  Well, that's quite clear.  Also, he has the support of Saudi Arabia and Russia because neither of them would like the outcome of his deposition.  I don't think the US can tolerate another middle eastern country with no clear leader either - it would simply create another terrorist stronghold.  Certainly, Putin cares.  When it's your only naval base on the Mediterranean, you will tolerate a great deal of controversy from your ally.  After all, you'd want to be careful not to throw out the baby with the bath water.  If you don't help, you lose the naval port for sure since either your ally becomes hostile or your ally is deposed and if you don't help enough, you are still going to lose your port because... well you've lost the entire country to the rebels/insurgents and you were on the wrong side.

I knew it wasn't many, though more Russians than I thought have died.  I had to refer to Wiki to find out there have been 13 casualties among the regular Russian armed forces in Syria.  Not bad at all for allegedly flying 9000 sorties and freeing 400 localities.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:36:14 AM

1 is already too much when it's your son, brother, husband or father.

I thank you for your informative replies but I still can't justify it to the families of the fallen and those coming next. I could easily add other arguments to rebut you, and from the quality of your answers you know them already.

But I would like to pin out that for the first time I read someone saying that the Saudis were in with the Russians on that. Who knows... But the objectives of many to stop the Arab Spring is only a temporary success.

First they killed the peaceful ones, then they kills those coming to fight and finally they lost against those coming to die.

The birth of the Jihad. Medina wasn't conquered in one day and it took many lives to liberate China.

And to conclude if peaceful changes are blocked by violence... Don't be surprise when a more efficient and versatiler form is used to overcome yours.

Anyways Russian home, defending home front, fuck the rest of the world what ever real justification. Putin will not send his sons in law as such no other men shall die for anything but the safety of the motherland. Since the beginning of Russian support terrorism has exploded. And is getting better at it everyday. America had to overcome Russia and impose its law. One shot. But it's funnier to clip unarmed black men...

And don't forget the biggest success of this Russian intervention is radicalization... Russians didn't seen it yet... Think red revolution violence level. It's coming back.

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:38:21 PM

I am strongly suspecting "Masha Sha" of trolling...

First and foremost, the Russian servicemen, who serve (and who died) in Syria are not doing it "for Assad". They are doing it against the Obama-regime-installed terrorists, who are fully-geared to move the battlefield into Russia proper. This was aptly demonstrated by the attack on Aktobe (formerly Aktubinsk) in the Northern Kazakhstan (Southern Russia before 1917) a month ago.

Let me put it this way. What would be better (a lesser evil) if 10 Russian soldiers died in Syria now or 1.000.000 Russian soldiers and civilians died in Russia in a few years' time fighting the out-of-control IS, with all the Southern Russia being in flames like Syria is now?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:39:06 PM

I am strongly suspecting "Masha Sha" of trolling...

First and foremost, the Russian servicemen, who serve (and who died) in Syria are not doing it "for Assad". They are doing it against the Obama-regime-installed terrorists, who are fully-geared to move the battlefield into Russia proper. This was aptly demonstrated by the attack on Aktobe (formerly Aktubinsk) in the Northern Kazakhstan (Southern Russia before 1917) a month ago.

Let me put it this way. What would be better (a lesser evil) if 10 Russian soldiers died in Syria now or 1.000.000 Russian soldiers and civilians died in Russia in a few years' time fighting the out-of-control IS, with all the Southern Russia being in flames like Syria is now?

God bless you Nemo! Finally someone honest about the situation. I am not trolling but as soon as I hear a guy like Peter lavel or what ever is name on RT with his line: legitimate government of Syria... I don't even fulminate or feel insulted but just ask myself:is he really that arrogant.

Now what you express is a great understandable concern, who will effectively totally fall inline with the role and duty of Russians soldiers.

Sadly I see a problem in this argumentation: the belief that the Americans or the Saudis for the matter can control those groups. Simple answer they can't.

For me and now I understand that the consequences of a confrontation between the us and Russia is far worse than what ever the jihadists could do... And for the foreseeable future. I understand equally that the past can't be changed and don't like the idea of inflicting a fault on someone even if I am biased because I have strong opinions on who is responsible for the necessary rise of these kinds of fighters. It brings nothing new or innovative.

what I strongly believe is that their is a problem in washington. What I hope is that the Russian side understand that it's the last breath of this admin. And that soon all of their views and policies and hubris and lies will be shattered away by the new admin who ever is controlling America.

What I am gonna write may sound naive but wouldn't it be possible to find a solution the way Germany was splited? The problem is that I don't see an end to the fighting as long as Assad is alive. He did too much against some big ethnic group in the country. And not only him but his father too and his son will continue.

So I think that making concession on both side (impossible with this admin, you know the legend of the first black president will be written in lies) will be necessary.

I understand equally that their is a big problem in the region between dictators wanting to keep their palaces, aspiring dictators wanting to steal the palace, hardcore shaareehaist who want to impose their way by killing and subjugating everyone who may disagree and some youth freedom lovers. If it wasn't bad their are the tribal divide and religious and ethnic divide, a little salt of Israelis security to spices the explosive mix.

I don't see really a positive path forward. However being clear to everyone is better than repeating a lie about the legitimate gov of Syria... Killing and more and in mass the citizens of Syria by the gov can't be considered legitimate.

This is maybe what Russians missed in the great regime change of the Middle East. I have no other realistic option than defrag the all region while containing spills and by this I mean eliminating armed group wanting to take over. But what ever the best plan or intentions: by breading like rabbits over mostly sand those people are engaged in a demographic war against Russia Europe China and America.

Furthermore those people would really profit from division against those mentioned (9.11 being a good example, and the thousand American killed and wounded in Irak and afg to testify to the seriousness of the threats).

I would like to see Washington to be honest too about the now. But I know it's impossible for at least 7-8 months... You saw like me how Corzine, Epstein and Hillary have been treated (they are from the same lines as Assad).

I don't believe in lying to people who are gonna be put in serious arms way. So your actual explanation is good with me and I could defend it without problem. Of course the Isis guys will aim for Russia...

Personally what I would like is to punish Assad and his supporters and all the civilians who profited from the Assad regime by flattening Damascus and lataque. I know it's not fair, but Tokyo wasn't fair nor dresde. Once all those are killed, everyone, give a few hours for all belligerent to surrender their weapons or face the same destiny.

To resume: more to lose in war US vs Russia than all the terrorists combine could do and Russian or American pride is unwelcome and UN or what ever is populated with the same people as Assad, Hillary and Corzine. I hope that American will stop once the lecturer is out to make their little pussies and idiots about a few square miles on western Russia and by recognizing Crimea and dombass as part of Russia will permit Russians to compromise equally or at leat faint to get the elimination of Damascus as city (no more minaret, flatten this shit altogether)!

Thanks for reading and your reply, I much appreciate it. It's always informative, refreshing and honest!

virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:17:14 PM

What I am gonna write may sound naive but wouldn't it be possible to find a solution the way Germany was splited? The problem is that I don't see an end to the fighting as long as Assad is alive. He did too much against some big ethnic group in the country. And not only him but his father too and his son will continue.
Korea peninsula is an example of such border. Half of the country doesn't have access to basic resources, families are divided, constant threat of war (no matter north or south), media is censored on both sides, infrastructure between countries is lacking, the list goes on.  I don't think this is the best solution for either side of the country.

A Syrian wall may be a solution to stop violence, but if it would be like Berlin wall or Korea it certainly is not best for its people in the long term. The average person just wants to live but is victim of the (international) politics.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:22:18 AM

Korea peninsula is an example of such border. Half of the country doesn't have access to basic resources, families are divided, constant threat of war (no matter north or south), media is censored on both sides, infrastructure between countries is lacking, the list goes on.  I don't think this is the best solution for either side of the country.

A Syrian wall may be a solution to stop violence, but if it would be like Berlin wall or Korea it certainly is not best for its people in the long term. The average person just wants to live but is victim of the (international) politics.

The question isn't what is good for Syrians but what is good for Russia... Interesting idea to enclose them all like beasts :-)

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:23:18 PM

Warning beautiful sunset over Syria...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_j3WrFx-J4

I don't see the point... Since when did they sign to defend a foreign nation? Independently of everything why the fuck Russians are dying in Syria? Widows and Russian orphan for Assad? As the saying goes who can shoot one helicopter can shoot two... Who can 2 can 3... On and on.

Syria will be the downfall of Putin... Sooner or later, Internet censorship or not, because this one will be internal... And when the Russian soldiers say no to the Kremlin it's the end. However I think that Putin is smart enough to take this defeat and move everyone home (didn't it happen already?) and let the fucking Baathists of Syria face the consequences of their actions... Alone with their Shia allies.

It's not Russia's war.

Why did you alter the OP rather than simply reply to the thread? 
Spandam

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:28:29 PM

To kill all fucking terrorists and its supporters like you. This is not Russia's war. This is Humanities war to get rid of Terrorism.

Giveaways, Gambling, Gaming, the three g's that make me G's, hell yeah O-o
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:10:19 PM

I think that this question you should ask Putin, not us Smiley
It's obvious that Russia trying to expand their politic and economic influence all over the world and that this is big chess match between USA and Russia.
Russia wants to become world power again and also restore old block divisions between East and West.
It's very dangerous policy in the long term.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
virtualx

LOTEO

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:31:59 PM

It's obvious that Russia trying to expand their politic and economic influence all over the world and that this is big chess match between USA and Russia.
US is trying to expand their politic and economic influence too.
China is trying to expand their politic and economic influence too.
EU is trying to expand their politic and economic influence too.

That is the nature of empires..

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:19:02 PM

The Russians are dropping bombs in Raqqa, while the Americans are busy supplying TOW missiles to the Caliphate. The Russia's bravest are fighting the ISIS, so that the Islamic State cancer is prevented from spreading further. Had the Russians stayed away from the warzone, Aleppo and Baghdad would have come under the Caliphate by now.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:33:33 PM

The Russians are dropping bombs in Raqqa, while the Americans are busy supplying TOW missiles to the Caliphate. The Russia's bravest are fighting the ISIS, so that the Islamic State cancer is prevented from spreading further. Had the Russians stayed away from the warzone, Aleppo and Baghdad would have come under the Caliphate by now.

For these actions, Putin's Russia seems to be developing a feeling of good will within certain countries which are outwardly hostile due to current political leadership prerogatives.  Specifically the United States.  There seems to be a correlation between this sense and those who support and surround Trump (including myself.)  Whether these feelings are misplace or not, and whether these feelings will translate into future mistakes, only time will tell.  In the here and now I think it safe to say that much of the world views Russia's actions as being the ethical, responsible, and proper thing to do in the current situation.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 06:07:21 PM

For these actions, Putin's Russia seems to be developing a feeling of good will within certain countries which are outwardly hostile due to current political leadership prerogatives.  Specifically the United States.  There seems to be a correlation between this sense and those who support and surround Trump (including myself.)  Whether these feelings are misplace or not, and whether these feelings will translate into future mistakes, only time will tell.  In the here and now I think it safe to say that much of the world views Russia's actions as being the ethical, responsible, and proper thing to do in the current situation.

I really hope for the sake of the ordinary Americans, as well as the sake of all of humanity, that USA gets a leader, who is more interested in his country's well-being and who at the same time can curb the colonisational globalism of the corporate USA.

https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/07/11/russian-helicopter-in-syria-downed-by-isis-from-american-stinger/

This video posted by ISIS shows the militants’ jubilation over shooting down a Russian helicopter near Palmyra. The Russian-made helicopter belonged to the Syrian army, while the crew consisted of two Russian pilots, who flew this mission at Syrian govt’s request. Both Russian pilots died.

RT: Islamic State militants have downed a military helicopter near Palmyra, Syria, killing two Russian pilots on board. The helicopter had been attacking the advancing terrorists at Damascus’ request when it was taken down, according to the Russian defense ministry. READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/7ibk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1oipMSuQd0

The most important detail, not shown on the video, is the weapon with which the ISIS terrorists shot down the helicopter and killed the Russian crew: an American Stinger handheld missile launcher.

According to Syrian minister of information, since May 2016 several dozen such Stingers were delivered to ISIS in Syria through Turkey. Now ISIS-Daesh has the capability of shooting down aircraft it previously could not.

You decide who and why supplies such weapons systems to Syrian terrorists!

During the Soviet war in Afghanistan, the CIA sent 2,300 Stinger missiles to various mujaheddin outfits throughout Afghanistan:

Sad

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: