Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Games Are So Much Fun  (Read 9348 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:11:04 AM

And it is more fun because you just click again and again whether you lose or not as long as you have balance in your wallet. It is also fun to see on how much are the other dicers are winning. Another factor that dice makes me happy also is when I see some gamblers who are winning big amount and I hope that it will happen to me also.
Yeah even if you lost and your sad. When you see someone who is winning big. Theres something in your part that makes you happy and keeps you on believing that someday you will win like them.
There are different kinds of persons, some are very envious and bitter and if they see something good happening to you they will not be happy at all instead they will be mad because they were not the lucky ones to win big.
Well to look at it that way, i see you have a point. I guess it's just about people's preferences and what makes them happy. I agree with what you've said here that people are different and that if dice doesn't sound appealing to me and a bit boring, poker and baccarat may be the same for other people. It's just about knowing what you want and enjoying what your interests are
yeah for some people gamble on a game like dice are so fun rather than gamble on sports or card games , it's okay just the matter of having different taste. just don't gamble like a mad , as most people who gamble in dice usually go mad quickly , the game seems really works with that way to hook people in short time quickly and get their money. idk lol.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:20:56 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2016, 08:58:07 AM by naidray

just don't gamble like a mad , as most people who gamble in dice usually go mad quickly , the game seems really works with that way to hook people in short time quickly and get their money. idk lol.
There are slight differences between enjoying dice gambling and gambling it madly.

In my experience, dice is a gambling type just to entertain us and definitely not made for making profits from it. When you are not understanding this fact, you may go mad with your dicing. Otherwise dice gambling is certainly providing so much fun.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:47:00 PM

I actually have tried that site just today, and I really like it-- though I ran out of my free money and went back to fauceting so Tongue

I am a cheapskate, I'll let the real gamblers support my addiction to pure entertainment, haha!
woah i never thought that there are really people that actually playing gambling just for the sake of their fun. i think that would be a great idea to stop addiction on gambling because firsttime and old gambler still have the same move afterall .im also losing money when im playing gambling just like dice game because other than dice is so boring game it also will lead you to losing your money.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:32:46 PM

I am getting the hang of them more and more, and it's so hard not to bet everything away, LOL! My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!

I am not addicted; the 20k is still there, but wow... I have an itch to scratch for sure.

Rather just collect the faucet till you reach payout because that faucet pays out better then most and doesnt habe annoying anti bot so it is worth doing. If you want to you can roll very high risk rolls and every time you win you cash out. I wouldn't just roll normal risk rolls the chances of you busting sre much better then they are for reaching minimum pay. Its also normally better to cash out asap but that is easier said than done as with most things  Smiley
Come on brother what would he do by withdrawing a few thousand satoshi or even 0.001 ?
I would in fact encourage betting on parlay like adding 5-6 selections and going for a big win. If you hit once you will have a lot of money and if not won, no issues since you never risked anything.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:23:29 PM

I am getting the hang of them more and more, and it's so hard not to bet everything away, LOL! My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!

I am not addicted; the 20k is still there, but wow... I have an itch to scratch for sure.
DIce is so much fun when you enjoying the game every time you make bet's and seing your money growing fast and you will feel better than playing online games im addicted on dice game approximately i lose 0.02 weekly but sometimes i win 0.1 so it's okay to lose.
Yeah it is a pretty awesome feeling when you are winning but once you start loosing you feel bad. I am glad you are winning so much while just loosing 0.02 often, anyways just your lucky times maybe Smiley , I have never enjoyed dice gambling in my life and the time when I used to gamble dice was also because of the fact that I was winning.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:12:48 PM

DIce is so much fun when you enjoying the game every time you make bet's and seing your money growing fast and you will feel better than playing online games im addicted on dice game approximately i lose 0.02 weekly but sometimes i win 0.1 so it's okay to lose.
Yeah it is a pretty awesome feeling when you are winning but once you start loosing you feel bad. I am glad you are winning so much while just loosing 0.02 often, anyways just your lucky times maybe Smiley , I have never enjoyed dice gambling in my life and the time when I used to gamble dice was also because of the fact that I was winning.

For others the dice game is fun but for me it is not fun game it is boring game.. before i just gamble there but my main priority is to make a profit but never experience to make a good profit in dice game instead losing my own coins for nothing.. that is why i change my game.. it is better to stay long in sports betting because you can easily analyze who will win than analyzing high or low in dice game because it is base on luck..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:31:31 PM

for some people gamble on a game like dice are so fun rather than gamble on sports or card games , it's okay just the matter of having different taste. just don't gamble like a mad , as most people who gamble in dice usually go mad quickly , the game seems really works with that way to hook people in short time quickly and get their money. idk lol.
Yes you are right, people have different taste but actually people like me who love sports betting but due to slow results often end up betting on the dice sites Tongue and this is why dice is more popular, it is fair (can be verified) and the results are instant and hence no strategies can be applied too. Always quick results are not profit making even we play with some strategies like martingale.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:36:52 PM

And it is more fun because you just click again and again whether you lose or not as long as you have balance in your wallet. It is also fun to see on how much are the other dicers are winning. Another factor that dice makes me happy also is when I see some gamblers who are winning big amount and I hope that it will happen to me also.
Yeah even if you lost and your sad. When you see someone who is winning big. Theres something in your part that makes you happy and keeps you on believing that someday you will win like them.
There are different kinds of persons, some are very envious and bitter and if they see something good happening to you they will not be happy at all instead they will be mad because they were not the lucky ones to win big.
Well to look at it that way, i see you have a point. I guess it's just about people's preferences and what makes them happy. I agree with what you've said here that people are different and that if dice doesn't sound appealing to me and a bit boring, poker and baccarat may be the same for other people. It's just about knowing what you want and enjoying what your interests are
I believe we are unique individual and we have our own favorite games in gambling, dice is a very simple game to play and that's why even minors can play it for fun, in my case it's different because no one can stop me of liking all games, lol.

Personally, I like sports betting and that is because I am an athlete and I have a passion in sports, I believe that I will be rich in sports betting someday.

Being passionate in doesn't seems to be the right answer for the interest in sports betting. Personally being passionate or not, only concern is the profit earned in a short which is the one that makes users gamble continuously.
You have the point sports betting also is my interest game that honestly giving me a good profit.. and it is more easy to predict than the other game like dice game.. since he is athlete i think he can know easily who is the best to choose.. because we knows that game of the teams..
katrimans

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:07:23 PM

I actually have tried that site just today, and I really like it-- though I ran out of my free money and went back to fauceting so Tongue

I am a cheapskate, I'll let the real gamblers support my addiction to pure entertainment, haha!
woah i never thought that there are really people that actually playing gambling just for the sake of their fun. i think that would be a great idea to stop addiction on gambling because firsttime and old gambler still have the same move afterall .im also losing money when im playing gambling just like dice game because other than dice is so boring game it also will lead you to losing your money.
There are 50% of gamblers in fact who gamble for fun and they are true gamblers and people like me and probably you too are addicted to gambling and hence just look for profit, the core of gambling lies in fun and not profit.
The best sites for dice gambling are primedice and bitdice in my opinion.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:32:57 PM

just don't gamble like a mad , as most people who gamble in dice usually go mad quickly , the game seems really works with that way to hook people in short time quickly and get their money. idk lol.
There are slight differences between enjoying dice gambling and gambling it madly.

In my experience, dice is a gambling type just to entertain us and definitely not made for making profits from it. When you are not understanding this fact, you may go mad with your dicing. Otherwise dice gambling is certainly providing so much fun.
Very true because dice has a edge and is totally based on luck so obviously you are expected to loose in long run so yeah its best to gamble dice for fun only and sports is probably the best choice for making profit because certain strategies like arbitrage etc can be applied in sports betting only.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:32:21 PM

Very true because dice has a edge and is totally based on luck so obviously you are expected to loose in long run so yeah its best to gamble dice for fun only and sports is probably the best choice for making profit because certain strategies like arbitrage etc can be applied in sports betting only.

I don't see that it's all completely luck indeed, because gambling was also takes advantage of the same. If we can minimize the defeat ever obtained then everything will end in a great advantage for all of the people there, but if we use the gambling with a bad way then it is adverse early for all of us. Remember, gambling is not a matter of strategy and profit alone!. but also the self control
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:00:31 AM

There are 50% of gamblers in fact who gamble for fun and they are true gamblers and people like me and probably you too are addicted to gambling and hence just look for profit, the core of gambling lies in fun and not profit.
The best sites for dice gambling are primedice and bitdice in my opinion.
I gamble for fun and not totally to make a profit from it. Because this won't give you much profit in return even in the long run.. dice games are also for fun because you're guessing or predicting the result of the game and you're betting on it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:37:52 AM

I believe we are unique individual and we have our own favorite games in gambling, dice is a very simple game to play and that's why even minors can play it for fun, in my case it's different because no one can stop me of liking all games, lol.

Personally, I like sports betting and that is because I am an athlete and I have a passion in sports, I believe that I will be rich in sports betting someday.

Being passionate in doesn't seems to be the right answer for the interest in sports betting. Personally being passionate or not, only concern is the profit earned in a short which is the one that makes users gamble continuously.
You have the point sports betting also is my interest game that honestly giving me a good profit.. and it is more easy to predict than the other game like dice game.. since he is athlete i think he can know easily who is the best to choose.. because we knows that game of the teams..

Sports betting is also a good way to have fun to gamble your money and no doubt that the chance of winning there is even more higher. And that is an advantage for those people who are in their favorite game and for being an athlete. But you must wait for the game to be finished unlike in dice games it is an instant game, with instant result.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:00:31 AM

My fave right now is bitvest for dice.
Its really fast, 1% dice with up to 999x speed allowed.

Currently been chasing 99.995 for the 19800x multiplier ive hit it a few times now im chasing it with 1k bets.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:06:08 AM

Currently been chasing 99.995 for the 19800x multiplier ive hit it a few times now im chasing it with 1k bets.

Good luck to you for hitting your target. But I suggest don't chase anything in gambling because you may lose a lot of money in that process. Gambling should be for entertainment purpose and shouldn't use it to earn fast and easy money. I never put any target while gambling but always play with some fixed amount and if I lose then I will stop gambling for that day.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:34:01 AM

Good luck to you for hitting your target. But I suggest don't chase anything in gambling because you may lose a lot of money in that process. Gambling should be for entertainment purpose and shouldn't use it to earn fast and easy money. I never put any target while gambling but always play with some fixed amount and if I lose then I will stop gambling for that day.
Your method sounds good for you but honestly, it would not help you in the long run, you can make autobets but it's the same as you outcome it will happen even if you are too lucky, you will still lose. Why not just bet for limited rolls, it's more justifiable when you are lucky and at the same time you will not be wasting time to stare your computer, just my opinion anyway.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tabas

Activity: 3038
Merit: 747

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:01:44 AM

There's no doubt about it and that's why there are a lot of gamblers who are liking their dice experience with bitvest dice. And good luck with your dicing career with bitvest, I hope that I can be the same as yours. Because most of the time I just can't hit the amount that I always desire to but still i am having fun with it.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 10:15:50 AM

Sports betting is also a good way to have fun to gamble your money and no doubt that the chance of winning there is even more higher. And that is an advantage for those people who are in their favorite game and for being an athlete. But you must wait for the game to be finished unlike in dice games it is an instant game, with instant result.

Agree unlike dice games it is decide on a matter of seconds if you win or yyou loose bbut the thing is if you are not lucky and you dont have enough strategy in dice games youll end up loosing in sportbetting if you know the team well then you have a high chances to win but it takes time . Im lucky in sportsbetting than dice games
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:20:31 PM

The excitement on dice games is very different compared to other forms of gambling. You can win consecutively and also lose. You can double your money in an instant and may also take your money also. When you are having winning streaks it drives you crazy and tempting you to gamble more but if you have losing streaks it is very disappointing.
poplolnman
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 08:25:32 AM

why you not just play an ordinary dice game , i mean to not stake a single penny in the game if you looking for an entertainment only as you said dice are not for making profit right? as i think everytime you gamble for real money in a game like dice , you will feel your adrenaline pushed faster , no time to think and just gamble randomly like a mad especially weh you hit a losing streak.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: