Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: {WTB} Buying OneVanilla Card  (Read 1672 times)
Woultries (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:56:47 AM

What's the use of you giving me that link? the thread doesn't have any information or price.

Edit: Ohk, I saw the price $15 I will take the card. I will also need to know how to check the balance.

Atari---

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:59:09 AM

Was just showing you that I recently posted a thread for it... I'm asking 15$ btc firm. It's just a regular 25$ visa gift card. Will be more than glad to do some business with you
Atari---

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:04:32 AM

Just go to https://mygift.giftcardmall.com whenever you need to check the balance.

Send funds to this address: 3MrSdSCvDkKahjpHqGoDWQHXAbN1d13ZkP

Once I confirm I'll PM you with card information

Edit : if you're wanting to check balance before payment, no. ID have to provide card information in order to check the balance and I'm not willing to do provide the information before payment and get scammed
Woultries (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:24:42 AM

Just go to https://mygift.giftcardmall.com whenever you need to check the balance.

Send funds to this address: 3MrSdSCvDkKahjpHqGoDWQHXAbN1d13ZkP

Once I confirm I'll PM you with card information

Edit : if you're wanting to check balance before payment, no. ID have to provide card information in order to check the balance and I'm not willing to do provide the information before payment and get scammed
I am not an idiot and sending you funds first, we get an Escrow

Atari---

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:26:30 AM

Sorry my trade rules. Let me know. Id be willing to do half and half and that's in good faith
Woultries (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:30:31 AM

Sorry my trade rules. Let me know. Id be willing to do half and half and that's in good faith
Only a moron would send you $15 first, anyone who buys here without an escrow and get scammed they deserve what they get, I already added a link to all the trusted escrows and the warnings are there for future interested buyers.

Atari---

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:32:43 AM

Sorry just my terms quick and easy and just a little trust. Sorry we can't do business. Let me know if you change your mind.
Woultries (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:43:01 AM

Sorry just my terms quick and easy and just a little trust. Sorry we can't do business. Let me know if you change your mind.
That will never happen and whoever trusts you with a single cent would be an idiot.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: