Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:05:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Primedice] Beware Guyz, Scamming HR!!!!!!  (Read 10561 times)
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:26:48 AM

so you tested your site with some stranger?

and i know fundice at pd his way of speaking not even close to kekeke i know fundice because i didnt believe him when he said he was on test server and i mocked him for days then when pd4 released i appologized to him

Stranger or not - that wasn't the problem, not the biggest problem anyway. It's the PD geniuses who used production seeds on the test server, if I'm reading this correctly. Luckily the perp wasn't smart enough to keep a low profile and drain it slowly. Dodged a serious bullet there Stunna.

Yeah, certainly a mistake. Our developer also forgot that we store the next seed, we'll be changing how that works most likely. I'm curious to see if kekeke will duck his head back on this forum or not.
I think he won't (or maybe he will, but using his alt acount). He already happy  scam primedice for 40 btc "only" with 0.01 btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:33:18 AM

and i know fundice at pd his way of speaking not even close to kekeke i know fundice because i didnt believe him when he said he was on test server and i mocked him for days then when pd4 released i appologized to him

Stranger or not - that wasn't the problem, not the biggest problem anyway. It's the PD geniuses who used production seeds on the test server, if I'm reading this correctly. Luckily the perp wasn't smart enough to keep a low profile and drain it slowly. Dodged a serious bullet there Stunna.

Yeah, certainly a mistake. Our developer also forgot that we store the next seed, we'll be changing how that works most likely. I'm curious to see if kekeke will duck his head back on this forum or not.
I think he won't (or maybe he will, but using his alt acount). He already happy  scam primedice for 40 btc "only" with 0.01 btc

I just wonder where he bought that .01 BTC from.... (har har)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:57:16 AM

If he had been smart this would end up horrible for Primedice...
Pretty dumb to deposit just 0.01 and 'win' 80BTC and pass undetected, and he even opened scam accusation thread which was even worse move.
Primedice was under public pressure to deliver PD4, do not announce new version next time until you are sure it is safe and bug free.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:17:27 AM

Just wait on stunna's explanation. He said the user exploited the site and would do his story later on.

This has gone too far.

During the development of PD4 we kept a testserver where we did our testing. A user named jlairy was assisting with the testing which you can see via his post history and profile. We finished testing and launched PD4 but the test server remained up. Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.  Jlairy aka fundice aka kekeke aka kittikat figured this out and changed his seed on the test server which reflected his next seed on Primedice (PD was storing the next seed to save a request).

We came to this realization after briefly looking into him when he had turned 0.01 into 80 coins. I checked his depositing address which he sent the 0.01 from: https://blockchain.info/address/1BMmWpSq6N3swc5RYs7dSn2HewELKRdzv2 and found a blockchain note that said "Public Note: Withdraw to niti201012 from In India LIMITED" for a few transactions from a couple years ago.

Looking up Niti201012 resulted in finding this reddit thread: https://m.reddit.com/r/Primedice/comments/36cgna/happy_hour_starting_now/  . If you look at the comments you'll see the reddit account Niti201012 posting for one of our giveaways.

https://www.reddit.com/user/niti201012  Look at this account and view the first comment
"usr:fundice date:sep 7 2015 pd awesome while playing and fun still i dont earn nothing"

This was the eureka moment for me as kekeke who I had suspected of cheating was linked to "fundice" one of our testers . Immediately I talked to my developers and found out about the new irresponsible test environment on that same test server ip address which he had tested on at some point. When we looked at our test environment DB this is what we saw.

List of users registered on test environment:

Note Kekeke (the abusing account) on that list.

When comparing seeds on test environment versus primedice:

Note the 41c8 seed match between the test environment and the live website. This could have been worse than hufflepuff if Kittikat was not as sloppy as he was, fortunately he only managed to cashout 40 bitcoins before we figured this out. Edward was right to stop this cashout and demand information and his instinct was correct. I chose not to post any identifying information about fundice/kekeke/kittikat in this thread, we are pursuing legal action.

In summary kekeke revealed his seed on the test server, which allowed him to predict his next bets, allowing him to wager 0.01 into 80 btc. This threw up a red flag and when investigated we figured out how he had cheated us and put a stop to it. I'm honestly shocked he continued to post on this forum after we took down the test server and forced a seed reset the same day as his post. The test enviroment was a huge oversight on our side but I'm glad we were able to resolve this quickly, what fundice/kekeke did was still a major abuse of trust.

Here are where some of the funds ended up so far:
https://blockchain.info/address/18Z2y6T2t6g7Bbo4pLpmZ8Fbkcgpy98EYQ

https://blockchain.info/address/1FH7ZgWZpaxSZd29Tdra6rH9snSmwCAxe1

This thread should be closed.

Yet another prove that Primedice's provably fair system is really fair. AFAIK, two people already proved it, hufflepuff and kekeke(the recent one). They indirectly help promoting the fairness system from this site although that wasnt their primary goals.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:25:51 AM

I checked his depositing address which he sent the 0.01 from: https://blockchain.info/address/1BMmWpSq6N3swc5RYs7dSn2HewELKRdzv2
Out of curiosity, does your hacker appear to be the same person who has/had a PD deposit address of 17YrFfqBFhxut9cBnLWjqVF62JGzoWySjP (2015)?

Also slightly off topic, but do you think this is in any way connected to the recent hackings of several forum accounts? He apparently hacked ~10 forum accounts from the leaked password hashes that were leaked last year, and he apparently has a "vendetta" against you because he last "$10 grand" (50x $200). The timing of the hacks and the exploit match up to both starting at roughly the same time.
kitticat (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:53:55 AM

atlast happy to see your shit, blaming itself in ur team ( i tink is tat 1 of ur acc.) .as asked before, hw do u set stranger nd give ur server details? is like sometinh weird?.
Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.
witout my knowl.? insane. a site with big bankroll will give ur dev full permission to alter anyting?
well stunna, u forgot some link here from niti201012 https://twitter.com/theonline_works . ill help you  i got btc from ifunds.biz  . but why dnt you post my dep. adress? if u r genuine u have done tat! sounds strange huh? . nd here 13WvCyryHb9sgquirU88nTC6maCpgHqGFX . created nice story wih test server bla bla. i can buy a server for 10$ nd can create  record instead of giving 40btc

u talking abt huffle?. regarding hufflepuff ther r two facts

1 "we lost 2400btc nd we fixed holes".  Trusted +1
2 "we lost 2400btc and we still run" trusted +5

In the past Ed did this with a user hufflepuff who refused to give information, he was cashed out for 2400 in wins despite not providing information.
Lost 2400+, was pretty depressing . We know who did it and there is little we can do to recover the funds.

anybody hve strong proof tht hufflepuff is nothing related to the team of pd?they stop me for just 80btc. will they give 2400btc? to unknown without providing any proof?

tey r using these cock strat. to increase visitor to their site.tey will keep seed if someone loose big, nd force the users to change seed if someone wn big. is tis fair? tey wont intimate users before seed change. nd below usr dynam1c https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=870219

https://postimg.org/image/y714lyhn5/

here, this user is offensive in public (now he del. all his posts) but he defense for pd in pm. they will enter into pd with new acc. nd they will praise tey site by themself promote by winning big nd say they have wdw.yes i accept, some real people wll won some, nd they will cash out success, only if it is auto instant. if it goes to manual, u will not get that. i see ac like dynam1c,daftpunk,uberin etc. nd more, act so smart like users. moreover they admins
this daftpunk asked. but sorry guyz it was asked in pd chat, nd i didnt snap that, just listing
1 i have found some bug, can we join and win together?
2 i think u have found some exploit and won?
3 wat u will do if pd refuse to pay ur wdw?
4 do u think u can win more?

stuna why u r in hurry to close tis thread? do u stay u genuine?.dont trust any guyz, tey will act and cheat one by one, nd tey recover funds from lost before
5leepyJoe

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:57:04 AM

atlast happy to see your shit, blaming itself in ur team ( i tink is tat 1 of ur acc.) .as asked before, hw do u set stranger nd give ur server details? is like sometinh weird?.
Without my knowledge our developers ran a test environment on this server shortly after launch which ran a fork of the DB.
witout my knowl.? insane. a site with big bankroll will give ur dev full permission to alter anyting?
well stunna, u forgot some link here from niti201012 https://twitter.com/theonline_works . ill help you  i got btc from ifunds.biz  . but why dnt you post my dep. adress? if u r genuine u have done tat! sounds strange huh? . nd here 13WvCyryHb9sgquirU88nTC6maCpgHqGFX . created nice story wih test server bla bla. i can buy a server for 10$ nd can create  record instead of giving 40btc

In the past Ed did this with a user hufflepuff who refused to give information, he was cashed out for 2400 in wins despite not providing information.
Lost 2400+, was pretty depressing . We know who did it and there is little we can do to recover the funds.

anybody hve strong proof tht hufflepuff is nothing related to the team of pd?they stop me for just 80btc. will they give 2400btc? to unknown without providing any proof?

tey r using these cock strat. to increase visitor to their site.tey will keep seed if someone loose big, nd force the users to change seed if someone wn big. is tis fair? tey wont intimate users before seed change. nd below usr dynam1c https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=870219

here, this user is offensive in public (now he del. all his posts) but he defense for pd in pm. they will enter into pd with new acc. nd they will praise tey site by themself promote by winning big nd say they have wdw.yes i accept, some real people wll won some, nd they will cash out success, only if it is auto instant. if it goes to manual, u will not get that. i see ac like dynam1c,daftpunk,uberin etc. nd more, act so smart like users. moreover they admins
this daftpunk asked. but sorry guyz it was asked in pd chat, nd i didnt snap that, just listing

stuna why u r in hurry to close tis thread? do u stay u genuine?.dont trust any guyz, tey will act and cheat one by one, nd tey recover funds from lost before

We need a translator...

dynam1c

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:17:56 AM

My dear little kidden,

I only sent that private message in order to find more about you and help the Primedice team recover the funds that you stole.  I know that you are pretending to type horribly, so that Edward wouldn't be able to communicate with you totally.  Why would you do that? - Well if Edward asked you a question, you can always dodge it by not answering it, and it'll seem alright because you lack the English skills to communicate.  I suggest if you are genuine about this, you hire an English translator with your stolen funds, so that he can make semi valid points and steal the remainder 40 for you.

Regards,
Me
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:23:11 AM

My dear little kidden,

I only sent that private message in order to find more about you and help the Primedice team recover the funds that you stole.  I know that you are pretending to type horribly, so that Edward wouldn't be able to communicate with you totally.  Why would you do that? - Well if Edward asked you a question, you can always dodge it by not answering it, and it'll seem alright because you lack the English skills to communicate.  I suggest if you are genuine about this, you hire an English translator with your stolen funds, so that he can make semi valid points and steal the remainder 40 for you.

Regards,
Me

I think continuity errors are funny. But I guess kekeke, whoever tey are, they don't care about that. It's easy to look like you don't know how to type if you just go fully lowercase, occasionally avoid spacing out punctuation, and delete some letters from common words. I love how the English gets progressively worse as time goes on.

Funny question: why were you reluctant to post more evidence for yourself?

Yes, ive lost the dep. inbet, but i got recovered. yeh i will post the txn id, dep.addr. soon

What specifically happened in your bets? Every single deposit ended in a loss until the last one?

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:21:17 PM

We need a translator...
He is intentionally misspelling words to make it difficult to link him with his "real world" identity as well as his other "online" identities.

I am fairly confident as to who the OP is, and I would be more confident if stunna would answer my above questions, especially if someone had recently lost ~$10k somewhat recently (I would think that this would be fairly uncommon even for a site as popular as PD). I also somewhat suspect that the person who originally had access to the PD testing servers actually gave away/sold his access to a third party (this is just as bad as personally exploiting PD himself, and likely will come with the same legal liabilities) who exploited PD's test server. I suspect that the OP is that third party.

Yes, ive lost the dep. inbet, but i got recovered. yeh i will post the txn id, dep.addr. soon

What specifically happened in your bets? Every single deposit ended in a loss until the last one?
His deposit address is 13WvCyryHb9sgquirU88nTC6maCpgHqGFX. From the looks of it the OP's deposit/withdrawal history contains the following (this is not necessarily an inclusive list).

Deposit 0.01 txid - total deposit 0.01 - total w/d 0.00 - 2016-07-08 13:02:54
W/D 1.2898 txid - total deposit 0.01 - total w/d 1.2898 - profit 1.2798 - 2016-07-08 13:35:33 (~30 mins from original deposit)
Deposit 0.3 txid] - total deposit 0.31 - total w/d 1.2898 - 2016-07-08 14:02:23
W/D 10.7998 txid - total deposit 0.31 - total w/d 12.0896 - profit 11.7796 - 2016-07-08 14:46:52 (~40 minutes from last deposit)
Deposit 1.0 txid - total deposit 1.31 - total w/d 12.0896 - 2016-07-09 01:09:3
W/D 10.3998 - txid - total deposit 1.31 - total w/d 22.4894 - profit 21.1794 - 2016-07-09 01:47:08 (~30 minutes from last deposit)
Deposit 4.0 txid - total deposit 5.31 - total w/d 22.4894 - 2016-07-09 10:29:41
w/d 24.9998 txid - total deposit 5.31 - total w/d 47.4892 - profit 42.1792 - 2016-07-09 10:52:18 (~20 minutes after last deposit)
Deposit 5.0 txid - total deposit 10.31 - total w/d 22.4894 - 2016-07-10 02:15:56 - total profit 37.1792

The most unlikely deposit/withdrawal combo is actually the first one as the OP managed to cause his initial deposit to grow by ~127x in all of 32 minutes. I am not sure how fast rolls are at PD, however if you assume one roll per second then the OP would have accomplished this in all of 1,920 bets (at most).

Based on the list of "test" users posted by stunna, it also looks like the OP might have been looking for a second exploit, I have no way of determining if he found one or not though.

Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:05:39 PM

I'm sure kekeke would be watching this thread closely.
Also stunna you were lucky that he made 80 time btc with draw it could be worse if he was draining 4-5 btc every time.
Roboabhishek

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:09:38 PM

Now ke ke ke reply to this accusations.
From the way you where responding to this thread, I told you,  I feel u cheated.
Well I will like to hear your side of this story. I wont be fast to believe everything stunna posted here till u say something.
But. I see so many proofs pointing to the ditection that you cheated. Well waiting for ur response.
And now to you stunna, if a random dude could cheat, it means u can also cheat rollers. Are u gonna tell me that a random dude can access ur site and cheat but u cant access ur site and cheat high rollers?Huh

LOL. If you would to understand how he cheated and to understand provably fair you would know answer to that question.
Micro you remember once I told you about the seed which sticks on the button when you click change seed in a ticket that could be used to exploit.I think evertime you click change seed button hashed seed should change or maybe in a day or 2 for more security
Roboabhishek

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:55:27 PM

We need a translator...
he means that if PD can hold his 80 btc and asked for his personal info then how could have PD given Hufflepuff 2400 btc without knowing him will. also he says if stunna is genuine then why he want to close the thread
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

he means that if PD can hold his 80 btc and asked for his personal info then how could have PD given Hufflepuff 2400 btc without knowing him will. also he says if stunna is genuine then why he want to close the thread

Where did primedice say they required personal information for the withdrawal? From what I see, that was only to speed the withdrawal process up. He could have denied and waiting for them to finish the review but no, he wanted to try and pressure them by posting here. Stunna also posted something earlier in the thread that this information was asked because of the Hufflepuff incident.

Amazing thread, if you're a sig spammer, troll or one of OPs alts  Grin
Roboabhishek

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:18:55 PM

Where did primedice say they required personal information for the withdrawal? From what I see, that was only to speed the withdrawal process up. He could have denied and waiting for them to finish the review but no, he wanted to try and pressure them by posting here. Stunna also posted something earlier in the thread that this information was asked because of the Hufflepuff incident.

Amazing thread, if you're a sig spammer, troll or one of OPs alts  Grin

xet -_- I just translated his words into easy language don't point finger on me without any reason

forgotten to quote "5leepyJoe" there
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:42:26 PM

Amazing thread, if you're a sig spammer, troll or one of OPs alts  Grin

xet -_- I just translated his words into easy language don't point finger on me without any reason

My post was for the others who keep asking that same question about why info was being required.
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 01:29:41 AM

Amazing thread, if you're a sig spammer, troll or one of OPs alts  Grin

My post was for the others who keep asking that same question about why info was being required.

Yes, exactly if he would provided the info that was asked he would get that cashout instantly.
Otherwise he would have to wait for full review of his bets, account, etc...

Also stunna wanted this thread closed because there is nothing more to say and also title is misleading and totally false.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
RichGang

Activity: 612
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:32:35 AM

Its obvious he cheated. Even from the way he was responding after opening the thread. But one question that will like stunna or pd team to answer is,  why do you always ask for id once some wins big??? Why not ask for id when the person deposits big. Atleast I have heard u asking big winners for IDs.
This question is important so high rollers know what they are getting themselves into.
Do u just assume t hat everyone that wins big cheated? Or do u just think everybody that gambles must loose?

I REVIEW BTC CASINOS
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:39:48 AM

Oh man why you yell Primedice are scam? This are gambling, as we know gambling it's talking about for "strategy and luck" , "Lost and Win" . With good strategy it's not enough, sometimes you need some ball.
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:41:29 AM

Just like Micro said, I think this thread should be closed because I feel that it has no basis. When the person joined primedice he knew it is a gambling site and depends on luck to win. Most of us have won and lost knowing very well that it depends on luck to win.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: