Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading or gambling  (Read 5577 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 09:49:45 PM

Well, if i comparison between gambling and crypto trading, than i will choose both things. Because i am also doing both things, but which is better for me, You know sometime gambling is useful way for me. Because whenever i need money in a short time than i play it, and many time gambling help me. But crypto trading  is also profitable way, but in it, we know that every step, we are not depending on luck. Because we know when price increased when we sell our crypto than don't take tension, but only need patient.
This days I will say no to crypto trading and yes to gambling cos I made a trading acouple of months back and still not profitable. But will gamble/sport bet I make quick and easy money.

Trading is always better than gambling, because with gambling one could easily earn in a short time but as quoted by above mate it won't happen in every event. With trading based upon price variation to certain extent loss can be reduced, which is not possible with gambling. Gambling is similar to do or die situation.
The long term success can only be achieve in trading, in gambling you will win but that is just a temporary thing as the gambling operators will always have a long term success. For serious investors, trading is always a greater choice and gambling will always be a pure entertainment.

I think it depends on what gambling game you are playing.  Looking at sports betting, and crypto trading,  I think it will be easier to take a profit in sports betting than crypto trading.  The reason is that sports betting can have a high precentage accurate prediction because of the factor that can affect the result of the match.  While cryptocurrency trading is subject to scam altcoins, whale manipulation and pump and dump coins.  In this scenario, it would be better to bet in sports than trading with crypto.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
whizter

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 08:53:55 AM

Well, if i comparison between gambling and crypto trading, than i will choose both things. Because i am also doing both things, but which is better for me, You know sometime gambling is useful way for me. Because whenever i need money in a short time than i play it, and many time gambling help me. But crypto trading  is also profitable way, but in it, we know that every step, we are not depending on luck. Because we know when price increased when we sell our crypto than don't take tension, but only need patient.
This days I will say no to crypto trading and yes to gambling cos I made a trading acouple of months back and still not profitable. But will gamble/sport bet I make quick and easy money.

Trading is always better than gambling, because with gambling one could easily earn in a short time but as quoted by above mate it won't happen in every event. With trading based upon price variation to certain extent loss can be reduced, which is not possible with gambling. Gambling is similar to do or die situation.
The long term success can only be achieve in trading, in gambling you will win but that is just a temporary thing as the gambling operators will always have a long term success. For serious investors, trading is always a greater choice and gambling will always be a pure entertainment.

I think it depends on what gambling game you are playing.  Looking at sports betting, and crypto trading,  I think it will be easier to take a profit in sports betting than crypto trading.  The reason is that sports betting can have a high precentage accurate prediction because of the factor that can affect the result of the match.  While cryptocurrency trading is subject to scam altcoins, whale manipulation and pump and dump coins.  In this scenario, it would be better to bet in sports than trading with crypto.
i think if you have good study about the crypto market then it is better to put your money in cryto trading and specially if you have good trading skill and past experience in trading it will be an advantage to make money in trading alt coins. in sports game you still need a good luck to let you win your bet.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 09:42:12 AM

Crypto trading is best way of earning, because gambling is very risky and you have to play and then win some coins but mostly you loose your bitcoins. While in trading you just buy coins and wait for price to increase and there is a risk of loss but chances are very less as compared to gambling. So go for ICO, the best way of earning.

I agree with that because I find it also that every time I will trade alt coins chances of getting profit is higher than hoping to win some profit with dice games. But what I do is when I am not that busy and has a lot of time to do whatever I want, I stay at a gambling site and gamble all day long. And when I lose all the profit I got, I just getting back again with trading.

whizter

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:17:15 PM

Crypto Trading and Gambling are both involves a risk but for me it would be much better to go trading although you need to have a skill and a knowledge also it takes time before you can get a profit but still it is a good choice for people who's looking for possible profit . gambling could be good but getting greedy will only cause you a big loss and frustration .
Gambling is a short period game, and Trading will take some time, but profit is confirmed if you do trade with the right person. I will also prefer trading it needs more knowledge and skills. Sometimes we will get loss in trading it will help us how to trade in next time. But in gambling, we can not learn any new thing here if you lose your bet next time if you use the same strategy you may win. So the gambling is unpredictable game.
I agree with your last statement gambling really unpredictable and thats the advantage of trading we do have lots of resources to review every entry that we are going to invest as news all over here or other sorts of information can be found with the help of internet but in gambling without your luck even you are already a pro you are still risking your money.

I agree, in trading many factors can help you to have a succesful trade. While in gambling, you really need to rely on luck always because no strategy constantly works on gambling. It works for only few times but not always as you think. It's hard to predict the result of your gambling because you just depend on your luck.
but in sports gambling you always have the favour of your knowledge about the players and teach your skill and your previous experience in gambling can also be helpful to you to win bet in gambling.

███████████████████▄▄▄
        ████████████████████████▄▄
           ████████████████████████▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████▄
    ███████████████       ▀▀███████████
        ███████               ██████████
        ███████                ██████████
████████   ████████             █████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████             █████████
        ███████████             █████████
    ████   ████████            ██████████
    ████   ████████           ██████████
        ███    ████       ▄▄███████████
    ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄██████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████████████▀
████    ████████████████████████▀▀
████    ███████████████████▀▀▀
DIMCOIN   
❱❱❱  facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
.The Future of Equity on The Blockchain.
Oralmat

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 04:48:54 PM

Without i am using my mind, crypto trading and gambling have no competition with each other, because if you start crypto trading and on the same time you play gambling than both give you equal result. Because i am using both ways and i do crypto trading and also i play gambling, And both give me equal profit. So, in my view, both are good in their own place.
hulla

Activity: 1820

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 06:37:53 PM

Crypto Trading and Gambling are both involves a risk but for me it would be much better to go trading although you need to have a skill and a knowledge also it takes time before you can get a profit but still it is a good choice for people who's looking for possible profit . gambling could be good but getting greedy will only cause you a big loss and frustration .
Gambling is a short period game, and Trading will take some time, but profit is confirmed if you do trade with the right person. I will also prefer trading it needs more knowledge and skills. Sometimes we will get loss in trading it will help us how to trade in next time. But in gambling, we can not learn any new thing here if you lose your bet next time if you use the same strategy you may win. So the gambling is unpredictable game.
Do trading with the right person? I got no problem with you but you talk as if trading is just a numeric table thing cos trading is far more than that.
This day's sport betting are the best chance of making a dough asap.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 11:12:23 PM

Without i am using my mind, crypto trading and gambling have no competition with each other, because if you start crypto trading and on the same time you play gambling than both give you equal result. Because i am using both ways and i do crypto trading and also i play gambling, And both give me equal profit. So, in my view, both are good in their own place.
How can trading and gambling be coined together.Trading is the best way to earn coins and increase your profits as you do not lose your investments if you are patient and be careful to trade only coins which are having a good trading volume and if you are doing that it is the safest form of investment and on the other hand gambling is winning by chance and the percentage on winning is really small and with a house edge it is really difficult to win for a long time.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:05:09 AM

Crypto trading or gambling  have a risk of each, gambling give you huge profits according your bet and high risk a loss of your money, crypto You don't know your profits and duration can only benefit large, small or large, small losses and low risk a loss of your money

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:47:55 AM

Crypto trading or gambling  have a risk of each, gambling give you huge profits according your bet and high risk a loss of your money, crypto You don't know your profits and duration can only benefit large, small or large, small losses and low risk a loss of your money

If you're under the impression that gambling can give you huge profits then it is wrong. It kind of profit you will get if your very lucky and that one no one knows until you play the games. But if you invest money in crypto you can expect some profit over the time if you do a proper research before investing. Gambling is only for entertainment and not to become rich faster.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

If you're under the impression that gambling can give you huge profits then it is wrong. It kind of profit you will get if your very lucky and that one no one knows until you play the games. But if you invest money in crypto you can expect some profit over the time if you do a proper research before investing. Gambling is only for entertainment and not to become rich faster.

But because of gambling that can give some amounts easily by just putting a bet makes many people get addicted to it. Investing in cryptos and earning some decent profit from it takes some time. People who don't likes waiting and prefer easy money always rely on gambling to have some profit.
hulla

Activity: 1820

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:14:14 AM

i think if you have good study about the crypto market then it is better to put your money in cryto trading and specially if you have good trading skill and past experience in trading it will be an advantage to make money in trading alt coins. in sports game you still need a good luck to let you win your bet.

Serjent05, that's correct Smiley sport betting give a nice and clean chance to win some.
Speaking crypto trading, Whizter said studying chart and so on will bring profit. I think you said that cos you haven't invested in an altcoin which look so good and later become unprofitable out of the blue. I have money/some bitcoin  in one exchange site and I can't withdraw cos the coin I invested loose value in a snap.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2017, 11:50:28 AM

Gambling is much better than trading because with trading you never know if the coins you invested is good or not but at least with gambling you know you gambled on right team and were just unlucky.

you think this way because you have zero knowledge about trading but you instead have some information about teams that you bet on, and that doesn't make trading any less good.

in fact if you spend as much time as you spend watching your teams to learn basics of trading you can see that it is not that bad and you can eventually make some profit.

--looking for signature--
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

What much profitable (less unprofitable). With same bankroll, crypto trading (ICO and other) or gambling?
I think crypto trading, but i'm never did it regular, only hold some btc. Start not so long ago and  buy augur on presale and not much other coins. And here now it seems to me, that the odds better than odds on bets or poker

Ofcourse trading , because in gambling we almost lost our money but in trading still more chances are available to make better profit and better returns .
In gambling we can't make much profit also , and it is more risky than trading job .
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 02:02:28 PM

Trading is much less risky but it is hard to make profits because it takes a lot of work and time. You could get lucky with gambling and make big profits but it is risky.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1260
Merit: 557

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Trading is much less risky but it is hard to make profits because it takes a lot of work and time. You could get lucky with gambling and make big profits but it is risky.
Trading is not as hard as you think bro. You need to spend more time learning and practicing with trading and if you are good enough, I believe you can earn a good profit monthly. I have known a lot of trading experts who obtain a lot of money from trading platform and they are well experienced with many situations may happen while gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 04:42:06 PM

Gambling is much better than trading because with trading you never know if the coins you invested is good or not but at least with gambling you know you gambled on right team and were just unlucky.
but to me there is also more chance to lose your own money in gambling because in gambling you mostly depend on your luck and no one can be lucky in gambling for every time, therefore i will chose trading instead of gambling.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:11:13 PM

What much profitable (less unprofitable). With same bankroll, crypto trading (ICO and other) or gambling?
I think crypto trading, but i'm never did it regular, only hold some btc. Start not so long ago and  buy augur on presale and not much other coins. And here now it seems to me, that the odds better than odds on bets or poker

You mean the odds to make profit? I don't think they are better actually. It's more or less like in poker: if you knew what card would come up next every time you play you would be winning constanly. Same with trading: if you knew when the dump will start you'd sell all just before that and you would be in profit. Without knowing it's all risky.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

It is quite funny that you are telling this ,do you really know the end result while gambling Huh the problem with you is that you invested a lot in scam coins rather than good and high volume coins and so is the reason you think that trading is much riskier.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Ablazen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

I like Trading cryptocurrency. it's safer than gambling.
I can earn more money from this fact. it's not limited as like as gambling in some countries.
I hope this new year I will get more earning from crypto trading.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 773

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

It is quite funny that you are telling this ,do you really know the end result while gambling Huh the problem with you is that you invested a lot in scam coins rather than good and high volume coins and so is the reason you think that trading is much riskier.
Indeed and he might have really a bad experience in doing crypto trading because he could able to tell that gambling is better than gambling.As you said its really funny and this statement makes me laugh though but well we have different opinions on here but hearing my part trading is much better than gambling and before you oculd able to make huge profits on trading you should really be knowledgeable to it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███