Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto trading or gambling  (Read 5577 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:40:52 PM

Trading can be easy win if only you have analyze the graph and join their community for example : some whale can work together to move their value so gather more investor
Meanwhile gambling purely based on luck and house edge so it's difficult to win from it

Smiley
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 05:41:45 PM

Gambling is much better than trading because with trading you never know if the coins you invested is good or not but at least with gambling you know you gambled on right team and were just unlucky.
It is quite funny that you are telling this ,do you really know the end result while gambling Huh the problem with you is that you invested a lot in scam coins rather than good and high volume coins and so is the reason you think that trading is much riskier.
well maybe mate needs to study more about trading while he's on his gambling activity as we all knew that in trading you can achieve much bigger and has lesser risk compare to gambling since if you just pick good project all you have to do is to wait for your target price will be touch and you are in your earnings hard work will be fulfill.

HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:26:40 PM

Gambling is much better than trading because with trading you never know if the coins you invested is good or not but at least with gambling you know you gambled on right team and were just unlucky.
It is quite funny that you are telling this ,do you really know the end result while gambling Huh the problem with you is that you invested a lot in scam coins rather than good and high volume coins and so is the reason you think that trading is much riskier.
well maybe mate needs to study more about trading while he's on his gambling activity as we all knew that in trading you can achieve much bigger and has lesser risk compare to gambling since if you just pick good project all you have to do is to wait for your target price will be touch and you are in your earnings hard work will be fulfill.
that is the fact people do comment without knowing about bitcoin exchanges as all they know is yobit which is really not an exchange if you take the price of waves yobit has a different price than the normal price in all the exchanges and they would not allow deposits and they are filled with scam coins and all the script coins copied and edited from litecoin source .So my advice to every newbies is to learn about exchanges and then comment .

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:33:13 PM

Trading can be easy win if only you have analyze the graph and join their community for example : some whale can work together to move their value so gather more investor
Meanwhile gambling purely based on luck and house edge so it's difficult to win from it
That is why big companies are shifting their focus on crypto currencies because the trading industry can be a real cash cow and can make a whole lot of money if you are really into it and can work together and these sort of manipulation are quite common in the crypto trading world.Gambling is really an unpredictable form of investment and i would rather go for trading rather than gambling.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 11:03:57 PM

that is the fact people do comment without knowing about bitcoin exchanges as all they know is yobit which is really not an exchange if you take the price of waves yobit has a different price than the normal price in all the exchanges and they would not allow deposits and they are filled with scam coins and all the script coins copied and edited from litecoin source .So my advice to every newbies is to learn about exchanges and then comment .

Lol, Yobit is an exchange or trading platform.  It is that Yobit have some irregular activities where they enlist a token even without the permission of the owner.

Prices are different across the platform because they have different set of users.  The same thing how known exchanges have different rate of Bitcoin.

I think  the one you qouted have a good thing happening when he is gambling, and a sad thing when he trades.  His opinion is probably based on his experience and you cannot say that his opinion is wrong.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

i think if you have good study about the crypto market then it is better to put your money in cryto trading and specially if you have good trading skill and past experience in trading it will be an advantage to make money in trading alt coins. in sports game you still need a good luck to let you win your bet.
I will also go with trading, as I have spent so many time in this form and studying alt coins therefore I can say that I have good study of alt coin therefore trading alt coin will be a good decision for me. while speaking about gambling I will like to say that I play gambling for fun and enjoyment.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 12:09:13 PM

Trading is much less risky but it is hard to make profits because it takes a lot of work and time. You could get lucky with gambling and make big profits but it is risky.
Trading is not as hard as you think bro. You need to spend more time learning and practicing with trading and if you are good enough, I believe you can earn a good profit monthly. I have known a lot of trading experts who obtain a lot of money from trading platform and they are well experienced with many situations may happen while gambling.
Hmm. Trading might seems to be easy but the hardest part is making a wrong by investing into a coin which later not profitable which will make you wait for months or year maybe you loose your investment. Are you by any chance into trading yourself?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:28:57 PM

Yes everyone has their own experience and interested.
If you are interested in gambling and having some experience and skill then you can really consider gambling more profitable than trading, and those people whose interest is in trading then they can be good in trading.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 08:46:29 PM

Crypto trading can be more profitable but also you can lose all your cash pretty fast if you don't know what you are doing.You have to follow the trends,look at the stock markets and predict their trend and from there be able to control yourself and your emotions so that you can end up in profit but it's really not that easy to meka it,I've tested it a couple of times and it's really vital to be able to control your positions

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 10:03:58 PM

Crypto trading can be more profitable but also you can lose all your cash pretty fast if you don't know what you are doing.You have to follow the trends,look at the stock markets and predict their trend and from there be able to control yourself and your emotions so that you can end up in profit but it's really not that easy to meka it,I've tested it a couple of times and it's really vital to be able to control your positions

Trading is definitely a gamble in my opinion, however there is more skills involved than gambling.

With gambling the best thing you can do is to get yourself a minimum house edge, in games like Blackjack if you follow a strategy. If you follow a strategy in blackjack then the house edge is 0.5%, but if you don't that house edge can quickly rise up to 2-3%.

Predicting trends is no easy job but I'd pick trading over gambling anyday, simply because it is so hard to lose all your money in one trade, and it is fun to watch your portfolio grow and fall over time.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:24:21 AM

Odds to get much better profit in my opinion are crypto trading. If you can analyze it well and are familiar with the market crypto you'll definitely be able to get much profit. Gambling such as betting or poker can indeed have a chance to get much profit, but it is not certain, because it is conform with good luck. Thus, in gambling winnings depend on luck.
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:33:27 AM

Yes everyone has their own experience and interested.
If you are interested in gambling and having some experience and skill then you can really consider gambling more profitable than trading, and those people whose interest is in trading then they can be good in trading.

I don't think that gambling is better than trading in my own experience. But if that is with his own opinion I can't subject into it. But with my experience, I manage to earn better with trading on a monthly basis because that's how I trade but I manage to check and monitor it on a daily basis so while checking I use to gamble but not really hoping for good profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:11:09 AM

Well, if i comparison between gambling and crypto trading, than i will choose both things. Because i am also doing both things, but which is better for me, You know sometime gambling is useful way for me. Because whenever i need money in a short time than i play it, and many time gambling help me. But crypto trading  is also profitable way, but in it, we know that every step, we are not depending on luck. Because we know when price increased when we sell our crypto than don't take tension, but only need patient.
This days I will say no to crypto trading and yes to gambling cos I made a trading acouple of months back and still not profitable. But will gamble/sport bet I make quick and easy money.

Trading is always better than gambling, because with gambling one could easily earn in a short time but as quoted by above mate it won't happen in every event. With trading based upon price variation to certain extent loss can be reduced, which is not possible with gambling. Gambling is similar to do or die situation.
The long term success can only be achieve in trading, in gambling you will win but that is just a temporary thing as the gambling operators will always have a long term success. For serious investors, trading is always a greater choice and gambling will always be a pure entertainment.

I think it depends on what gambling game you are playing.  Looking at sports betting, and crypto trading,  I think it will be easier to take a profit in sports betting than crypto trading.  The reason is that sports betting can have a high precentage accurate prediction because of the factor that can affect the result of the match.  While cryptocurrency trading is subject to scam altcoins, whale manipulation and pump and dump coins.  In this scenario, it would be better to bet in sports than trading with crypto.
It really depends on your skills if you are really like sports then you could make a killing by studying and trying to get the right result of any match since as you say you are not subject to big investor manipulating the market to their advantage.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:46:07 AM

What much profitable (less unprofitable). With same bankroll, crypto trading (ICO and other) or gambling?
I think crypto trading, but i'm never did it regular, only hold some btc. Start not so long ago and  buy augur on presale and not much other coins. And here now it seems to me, that the odds better than odds on bets or poker

Well definitely trading. And this is saying through experience of someone who's been hooked to gambling in the past. I'm not gonna say that i didn't earn from gambling back then but when i look back at the losses i had, it's pretty much even. Then I learned about trading alt coins this year, and the profits i earned are way more than my losses which are minimal because i have someone advising me which coins would be good to buy,and the right time to buy and sell. Now i'm still trying to learn and gain experience when trading and i can say i've spent a lot less time gambling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

It's enjoyable when gambling instead of trading. In trading you will wait for the value to come up or come down when the price is right, or with some others, with the green light. In gambling, it's fun. I do gambling for entertainment purposes not just profit. If I manage to win profit, it's fun and luck has come to me, if it hasn't it's okay. Just enjoy yourself.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

It's enjoyable when gambling instead of trading. In trading you will wait for the value to come up or come down when the price is right, or with some others, with the green light. In gambling, it's fun. I do gambling for entertainment purposes not just profit. If I manage to win profit, it's fun and luck has come to me, if it hasn't it's okay. Just enjoy yourself.

For me i would choose gambling if i want fun, but if i choose profit i will choose crypto trading because each of them has advantages as they have purpose for our lives as we choose them with our own desires. Crypto trading is having profitable income while gambling you only have profit if you won but if not you will lose your investments and gaves you emotional stress out of fun.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 01:52:58 PM

For me i would choose gambling if i want fun, but if i choose profit i will choose crypto trading because each of them has advantages as they have purpose for our lives as we choose them with our own desires. Crypto trading is having profitable income while gambling you only have profit if you won but if not you will lose your investments and gaves you emotional stress out of fun.
Losing on gambling will really give you stress and at the same time will give you enjoyment it depends on the person on how he gonna handle that.Yes,we can choose both anytime we want but regardless on making profits crypto trading has the edge but we should think that its not really easy to make money on it.Knowledge and skills would really need just like on gambling which needs luck.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:30:01 PM

Losing on gambling will really give you stress and at the same time will give you enjoyment it depends on the person on how he gonna handle that.Yes,we can choose both anytime we want but regardless on making profits crypto trading has the edge but we should think that its not really easy to make money on it.Knowledge and skills would really need just like on gambling which needs luck.
that's correct mate there's a lots of things needed before you can make a successful trading investment you needed to be well aware about the coin ir the project  that you will going to support unlike with gambling you are just relying with your luck and you our betting according to your instinct but in trading you have a lots of resources to use in order to earn success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: