Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading Software for MtGox - With Neural Networks.  (Read 23161 times)
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 08:16:56 PM

I registered. How long to receive my key via email?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 26, 2013, 05:08:24 PM

Any BTCE trading bot? TKS
yucca (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 10:38:40 PM

I registered. How long to receive my key via email?

You should have it by now, my apologies for the slight delay.

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2013, 10:42:52 PM

Any BTCE trading bot? TKS

I'm still working on the trade engine for MtGox. I have coded with adding exchanges in mind, so I will be adding further exchanges, BTCE is on the list, It might not be added until autumn though.

I was going to add bitcoin24 next. My wife even got an account there and she bought a few bitcoins and had them in there for a while, and then.... "pooof.. aaaand it's gone!"

daybyter
Legendary

Activity: 965

View Profile
April 27, 2013, 08:56:10 AM

It seems to me, that the system needs an abstraction layer between the trading logic and the exchange interface?

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2013, 02:05:03 AM

It seems to me, that the system needs an abstraction layer between the trading logic and the exchange interface?

Indeed. In the finished version the neural net signals will be just one trade signal that the user can use as visual reference or can mix with other generated signals for use in autotrading. This way the neural net signal can be used as a confidence bias instead of an absolute signal.

Other trade signals will be generated by a simple scripting interface giving access to all of the charted information, including: all technical overlays and underlays, user drawn trendlines, open/high/low/close/vol, exchange-lag.

The scripting will initially just be able to spot crossings between any pair of signals mentioned and set boolean flags. These flags can be logically mixed with AND,OR.

This is a few months down the road. First off is to actually get the trading interface coded and tested.

Eventually I would like to open it up further and give user simple script API to access entire array history of signals mentioned and perform their own math etc.

Schrankwand

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:49:08 PM

Indeed. In the finished version the neural net signals will be just one trade signal that the user can use as visual reference or can mix with other generated signals for use in autotrading. This way the neural net signal can be used as a confidence bias instead of an absolute signal.

Other trade signals will be generated by a simple scripting interface giving access to all of the charted information, including: all technical overlays and underlays, user drawn trendlines, open/high/low/close/vol, exchange-lag.

The scripting will initially just be able to spot crossings between any pair of signals mentioned and set boolean flags. These flags can be logically mixed with AND,OR.

This is a few months down the road. First off is to actually get the trading interface coded and tested.

Eventually I would like to open it up further and give user simple script API to access entire array history of signals mentioned and perform their own math etc.

Hi, quick question for understanding: I buy the 12 months now, i get the 6 month beta PLUS 12 months membership?

And: Do you have a good explanation somewhere that gets me an understanding of the mathematics behind NN trading?
StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:57:50 PM

Can't wait !
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 07:25:29 PM

Hi, quick question for understanding: I buy the 12 months now, i get the 6 month beta PLUS 12 months membership?

And: Do you have a good explanation somewhere that gets me an understanding of the mathematics behind NN trading?

Yes, When you buy the 12 month subscription you get a 12 month key for use on the final polished release. You also receive free monthly beta keys for as long as Cortex7 is in beta phase, this is expected to last ~6 months, possibly more.

The artificial neural network (ANN) tries to predict if the chart is about to go up or down.

The ANN is first trained by showing it alot of history data and also telling it what points in that history would have been good buy/sell points.

After training the ANN is able to predict when to buy and sell with better accuracy than random walk.

Of course one must realise that this is not a dead cert indicator, but it is much better than random and can give further confidence to technical charting that you may do.

The ANNs in cortex7 are multilayer perceptrons with backpropogation training:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_network

Schrankwand

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 08:34:20 PM

Yes, When you buy the 12 month subscription you get a 12 month key for use on the final polished release. You also receive free monthly beta keys for as long as Cortex7 is in beta phase, this is expected to last ~6 months, possibly more.

The artificial neural network (ANN) tries to predict if the chart is about to go up or down.

The ANN is first trained by showing it alot of history data and also telling it what points in that history would have been good buy/sell points.

After training the ANN is able to predict when to buy and sell with better accuracy than random walk.

Of course one must realise that this is not a dead cert indicator, but it is much better than random and can give further confidence to technical charting that you may do.

The ANNs in cortex7 are multilayer perceptrons with backpropogation training:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_neural_network

Thanks for that!

I just read a study on artificial intelligence, where neural networks were taught to include technical analysis as well. Will this be implemented in the feature? It did increase their ROI from 11,X% to over 15% p.a. in Forex trading. That is quite the number there.
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 09:12:43 PM

Thanks for that!

I just read a study on artificial intelligence, where neural networks were taught to include technical analysis as well. Will this be implemented in the feature? It did increase their ROI from 11,X% to over 15% p.a. in Forex trading. That is quite the number there.

That's an interesting idea, thanks for sharing.

The technical indicators are derived solely from the raw OHLCV price data. So if we show the neural network the same raw data then it should model internally any functions that might improve prediction. But I suppose presenting it with chosen indicators might give it a head start and reduce training time. It would need extra input nodes to read these indicators and we would need to feed it quite a few data points from each indicator line, and so iterating and training time would increase. Of course we might only feed it the indicator signals and this might reduce training time? interesting.

I plan to make a dedicated neural net "lab" window giving the user more control over training, what signals are used as input, and the desired output function we wish to train to. In this new lab window I will include options to include data from any indicator on the chart.

Schrankwand

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 09:35:32 PM

Thanks for that!

That's an interesting idea, thanks for sharing.

The technical indicators are derived solely from the raw OHLCV price data. So if we show the neural network the same raw data then it should model internally any functions that might improve prediction. But I suppose presenting it with chosen indicators might give it a head start and reduce training time. It would need extra input nodes to read these indicators and we would need to feed it quite a few data points from each indicator line, and so iterating and training time would increase. Of course we might only feed it the indicator signals and this might reduce training time? interesting.

I plan to make a dedicated neural net "lab" window giving the user more control over training, what signals are used as input, and the desired output function we wish to train to. In this new lab window I will include options to include data from any indicator on the chart.

Hey, i thought it might be cool to actually share the study instead of just talking about it:

http://www.dabi.temple.edu/~zoran/papers/chenoweth96.pdf
chunglam
Donator

Activity: 229
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:25:47 AM

Registered and paid through Bitpay, hope to receive key soon.
StarenseN
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2013, 09:51:33 AM

Same here.
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 01:09:28 PM

Just sent you key out.

Bitpay keys I need to cut by hand and I did it as soon as I woke up, before I brushed my teeth!

yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2013, 01:11:31 PM

Same here.

I think you should also now have your beta key and 12mth key.

theblazehen

Activity: 194

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:45:09 PM

Tried running it in wine. Could not find KERNEL32.dll.

Time to start a windows VM...

BURST: BURST-ZRT2-GB5S-A6CS-HBVAE
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:09:00 PM

it would be nice if someone would share how good/bad the software works and how much profit/loss (%) in which time was made... Wink
StarenseN
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 10:58:57 AM

Hello,

- Will you implement a visual view of the order book depth (like a wall visualizer)?
- Will it be possible to draw some basic retracements (fibonacci at least) on the chart?
- I'm not sure to have properly trained my ANN. The tutorial is perfectible.

Anyway, that's a good work!
yucca (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2013, 12:21:24 AM

Hello, - Will you implement a visual view of the order book depth (like a wall visualizer)?

Yes, in time. First of all I need to get the order book straightened out. The current release is not correct because it does not modify the book based on the incoming trade and order stream. It just uses market depth query every few seconds. It should query market depth once and then use incoming stream.

- Will it be possible to draw some basic retracements (fibonacci at least) on the chart?

Yes, definitely.

- I'm not sure to have properly trained my ANN. The tutorial is perfectible.

Anyway, that's a good work!

There are some more tips on the forum, but yes the tuturial is very basic.

Things will be changing quite a bit during beta phase but when finished it will have a proper PDF manual, I promise!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: