Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 6152 times)
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:21:48 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:20:56 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

deleted to avoid confusion
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:38:34 AM

reserve for part 2
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:34:57 AM

People may ask you that how much bankroll you guys have ? How much bitcoins is reserved for Bitcoin Mixing , Exchange , Investment etc?
I know you have cold storage you have stored your bitcoins in offline wallet.
I guess you already have on investor.
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:07:38 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:20:31 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 01:19:17 PM

countdown has begun
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:56:25 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:20:41 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:37:02 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot trust this. You have low activity (which is ok) but it is coupled with a high minimum of 0.30btc that is far too much to start off with. I don't trust this at all. Where are som past investments as proof ? How is this working what exactly is being invested in and why do you come here asking for an investment ? Why not get a long term loan if this is legit the bank will give you one surely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:48:55 PM

I'm sorry but I cannot trust this. You have low activity (which is ok) but it is coupled with a high minimum of 0.30btc that is far too much to start off with. I don't trust this at all. Where are som past investments as proof ? How is this working what exactly is being invested in and why do you come here asking for an investment ? Why not get a long term loan if this is legit the bank will give you one surely.

Well They already have 2 investors i guess. Low activity is not anything everyone launches its website or its idea and came here to share with us.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:01:30 PM

Hello,

Legendsoftomorrow.club is our main website.

Our investment category is still under development and is believed to be ready within 2weeks or so.

In those 14 something days, the pre-launch investors will benefit of a Return on Investment of 1.40% weekly rather than the initial 1% weekly that will be available after the launch.

Again reminding, its a Long Term Investment.

You will not be able to get your initial investment back before 12months if you ever choose to.

Investors can accumulate weekly payout or send an interest withdraw request whenever they want.

All your interest accumulated or re-invested will be paid every 7days from your invested amount.

The funds invested will not move from the Bitcoin address designated here :

1E8QKCTqyxnLWzz4r3VkgW1Utjp9Q41UcA

Minimum investment of 0.3btc

instead like all of our services we provide, we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds.

This is done for transparency and to avoid baseless scam accusations.

At all times you will be able to view your funds and see it remain available and unspent on the designated address.

Investors partnering with us after launch with a partnering fee of 50btc will generate returns of 1.86% weekly.

However should a to-be-partner choose to invest before launch, the 0.40% will be added to the 1.86% thus making 2.26% return on investment weekly.

friendly warning to hackers and anors, we use a cold wallet and an offline storage. it is useless to hack us in mind of stealing bitcoins. No online wallet will ever be used to any of our services we provide now and services we have in mind for the future.

Since this account is a newbie account, let us remind you of the various look-alike names that will start to pop out from holes to try scam you. Check the username well before replying to a pm.

We will never ask you for any payment via pm. all pm Payment and tx must be put on public. again to avoid baseless scam accusations.

if any user see profitability in our investment and decide to invest a few more bitcoins with us at various times and at one point happens to total the investment to 50btc, he will automatically benefit from the 1.86% that all 50btc investing partners will benefit from.

Partners will have vouched listing on our market, mixing service without fees, loans at 0.05% interest, trading without fees on the crypto exchanger as well as the 1.86% weekly return.

Should you have any question kindly post it on public so that the questions dont repeat. However if it is a private question, the support team will be glad to answer via pm.

Regards,

Legends of Tomorrow Support Team
Very impressive right up I must say and how very you've been able to explain carefully and clear enough on why I should trust my BTC with you in this era of scammers everywhere but I have some concerns as follows:
1. 0.3 minimum to me is on the high side
2. The percentage you're promising is far to encourage me personally because 1.86% is actually 0.0186*0.3 on a weekly basis
3. The inability of me to withdraw my funds for a whole year I actually to long for me... My 3 cents...
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:49:19 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:21:19 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:56:02 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:21:30 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:52:18 PM

Hello,

Legendsoftomorrow.club is our main website.

Our investment category is still under development and is believed to be ready within 2weeks or so.

In those 14 something days, the pre-launch investors will benefit of a Return on Investment of 1.40% weekly rather than the initial 1% weekly that will be available after the launch.

You will not be able to get your initial investment back before 12months if you ever choose to.

Investors can accumulate weekly payout or send an interest withdraw request whenever they want.

All your interest accumulated or re-invested will be paid every 7days from your invested amount.

Minimum investment of 0.3btc

instead like all of our services we provide, we will issue payouts, withdrawals and investments using our own funds.

This is done for transparency and to avoid baseless scam accusations.

At all times you will be able to view your funds and see it remain available and unspent on the designated address.

Investors partnering with us after launch with a partnering fee of 50btc will generate returns of 1.86% weekly.

However should a to-be-partner choose to invest before launch, the 0.40% will be added to the 1.86% thus making 2.26% return on investment weekly.

friendly warning to hackers and anors, we use a cold wallet and an offline storage. it is useless to hack us in mind of stealing bitcoins. No online wallet will ever be used to any of our services we provide now and services we have in mind for the future.

Since this account is a newbie account, let us remind you of the various look-alike names that will start to pop out from holes to try scam you. Check the username well before replying to a pm.

We will never ask you for any payment via pm. all pm Payment and tx must be put on public. again to avoid baseless scam accusations.

if any user see profitability in our investment and decide to invest a few more bitcoins with us at various times and at one point happens to total the investment to 50btc, he will automatically benefit from the 1.86% that all 50btc investing partners will benefit from.

Partners will have vouched listing on our market, mixing service without fees, loans at 0.05% interest, trading without fees on the crypto exchanger as well as the 1.86% weekly return.

Should you have any question kindly post it on public so that the questions dont repeat. However if it is a private question, the support team will be glad to answer via pm.

Regards,

Legends of Tomorrow Support Team
Very impressive right up I must say and how very you've been able to explain carefully and clear enough on why I should trust my BTC with you in this era of scammers everywhere but I have some concerns as follows:
1. 0.3 minimum to me is on the high side
2. The percentage you're promising is far to encourage me personally because 1.86% is actually 0.0186*0.3 on a weekly basis
3. The inability of me to withdraw my funds for a whole year I actually to long for me... My 3 cents...

hi,

thank you for encouragement. so let me answer all your queries.

1. yes we agree on that. but its not a ponzi where you quickly put in 1btc and get 1.50-2btc and withdraw OR get scammed. but yes we agree the amount is a little bit high for some. no worries.
2. its a long term investment my friend. but thank you for your concern.
3. same as number 1. its not a ponzi scheme which we are planning to run for a few weeks and run away. like i have explained in the comment before that, we have a goal to be the best in all of our services we are offering and which are to come later on.

we have teamed up to make one big organization where people will be able to get everything under one place. no need to look elsewhere. its a long term investment, like bitcoin is. many people just buy wait and cash out. its good that micro payments are being made every split seconds to be able to generate transactions but bitcoin as a whole itself is a long term investment.

spoiler, we have teamed up with a few small clothing brand to make one big clothing line brand and a family business which was customizing watches to make perfect timepieces all under the same brandname... more to come. more to come fellas, stay put with us.
Let me appreciate the amount of that that you dedicated in providing a robust response to my queries I believe it would go a long way influencing the decisions of prospective investors on this forum whether to partner with you or not.. As for me? I will be in touch,.. My 2 cents...
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 09:16:09 PM

with pleasure.

any other questions anyone has, do not hesitate.
j0eLheN1618

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:03:24 PM

its not easy to invest 0.3 for long term..
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:00:08 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:21:44 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:13:14 PM

So in other words, you want people to send you money with the expectation that they will not see it again in a long time, and in order to build up trust, you will return 50% of their money over a year, to entice people to send you even more money?

Oh, BTW, funds are not sitting at that address anymore Cheesy
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:43:25 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:22:24 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

funds are not sitting but nobody has launched any scam accusation neither.

and if anyone wants to scam accused, kindly sign the sending address first.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:10:56 PM

So in other words, you want people to send you money with the expectation that they will not see it again in a long time, and in order to build up trust, you will return 50% of their money over a year, to entice people to send you even more money?

Oh, BTW, funds are not sitting at that address anymore Cheesy

snip <ad hominem stuff>

There's no need for that, nor does it look good on you for obviously deflecting from answering a reasonable, if slightly rhetorical, question.
If you want to gain trust enough to lock investors' money up for a fixed period, stating

The funds invested will not move from the Bitcoin address designated here

and then moving them within a month without notification, isn't a particularly smart move.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
LegendsofTomorrow (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:22:29 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:22:38 AM by LegendsofTomorrow

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 03:15:23 PM

you would excuse me but the investors are fully aware of the move and they know the reason for it. so if youre not an investor of the system, you could not know about informations that are shared. correct?

That depends on how reliable you want the information that you post in this thread to be.
And yeah, I'll excuse you this time.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: