Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Summer Olympics - Bitcoin Betting  (Read 7724 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:05:37 AM

These Olympic games are a little strange because it will miss many athletes, or for doping (many Russian athletes ),  or for fear of viruses Zika.  I'm disappointed because the Olympics should be the ultimate expression of the sport and it would be nice to see more and larger samples of each sport

it should be yes but in new age of sport not just this event but all sport politics is now to much involved in this and more of this will happen in hear future im positive this is only start of it
shame to see this but we cant to anything about it we are only spectators

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:52:26 AM

These Olympic games are a little strange because it will miss many athletes, or for doping (many Russian athletes ),  or for fear of viruses Zika.  I'm disappointed because the Olympics should be the ultimate expression of the sport and it would be nice to see more and larger samples of each sport

it should be yes but in new age of sport not just this event but all sport politics is now to much involved in this and more of this will happen in hear future im positive this is only start of it
yes olympics should be played by dedicated athletes around the globe it supposed to be composed of all the best ever been formed coming from the participating country, i think those players who just dont want to play because of some issue should not be consider as one of the top from their land. it is just my opinion for this coming Olympics since i heard that news as well.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:49:50 AM

yes olympics should be played by dedicated athletes around the globe it supposed to be composed of all the best ever been formed coming from the participating country, i think those players who just dont want to play because of some issue should not be consider as one of the top from their land. it is just my opinion for this coming Olympics since i heard that news as well.
You are definitely right, and there also too many things to consider in the olympic games, some sports must just have been reserved for the making of the rising stars not the professional stars only.
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:08:58 PM

You could do some arbitrage in the gold medals. Either USA will win(more likely) or China will win(not likely, but great odds)

You could put 1 BTC in USA, if they win, you get 0.2 BTC as profit.
If you put 0.2 BTC on China, you would get around 0.9 BTC, not enough to cover your losses.

Better just bet on US win the goldies, I doubt they will this time

the odds for most golds

USA @ 1.21
China @ 4.3
Great Britain @ 20

indeed bets for USA are more safer than bets for China and this time i agree with you USA have high chance to win the most golds

They should tame jost gold medals for sure now after russian sport nation wont be on olympic

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
stonefree

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:35:14 PM

Some issue? It's not that those athletes don't want to play, they are putting their health and family first, and honestly those 2 (health and family) are far more important than the Olympics.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:25:54 PM

these will be fun Smiley if you bet for your favorite team and if its won then you probbaly happy i have a lots of time to find the best odds for betting im very interesting in betting because my team in the olympics and for sure it will be fun hopefuly that the team i support will be the winner / champion in the event
renem

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:44:49 PM

these will be fun Smiley if you bet for your favorite team and if its won then you probbaly happy i have a lots of time to find the best odds for betting im very interesting in betting because my team in the olympics and for sure it will be fun hopefuly that the team i support will be the winner / champion in the event
what sport so we can bet our favorite team or let's a start a bet 1on1 lets have an scrow so that we can deal with what sport you bet this will be fun for sure because im looking also for a player want to make a bet Smiley just bump me up if you are interested
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:40:30 PM

Olympics games always full of fun because this event has a lot of game so it will attract so many people to place bet on their favorite teams, there is option is to place bet on winner of different categories on the games there.
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:04:45 AM

i know it always fun to gable many sport many competitors and many nations on this also so much betting options need time to think about it

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:16:28 AM

China will be on top by winning most gold medals that's why I am going to bet on it. USA is favorite and has low odds for top country but I don't think so this will happen in this Olympics season. We will have mega event with unlimited opportunities to choose from. I can't wait for event to start officially.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:23:44 AM

Olympics games always full of fun because this event has a lot of game so it will attract so many people to place bet on their favorite teams, there is option is to place bet on winner of different categories on the games there.
you right and im not the one who enjoying watching olympics game many people attract because they want to support their teams not to make bet's people not only watching to make some bets just to enjoy the game and to support their favorite teams honestly im enjoying watching game and also i love beting and it's 100% that beautiful in my eyes that the team i support is winning Cheesy
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:48:57 AM

I'm pretty excited to see how the opening ceremony is. I bet its very colorful and like carnivale with dancers and good music. Definitely should be better than
Russia.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:19:26 PM

I'm pretty excited to see how the opening ceremony is. I bet its very colorful and like carnivale with dancers and good music. Definitely should be better than
Russia.

every opening is better then last  one always is and always will be

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
stonefree

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:07:37 AM

Russia.

I wouldn't compare any Winter Olympics to the Summer ones.
All Summer ones are so much better, from the opening ceremony...
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:27:25 AM

Russia.

yea i was speechless when i saw opening in Greece and every after it was awesome so i dont expect nothing less
theme will be as mentioned something like carnival or something that will represent Brazil as nation

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:27:51 PM

Bottom line is that every ceremony is better the last one
And i hope to see this opening to be better then last one

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
azguard
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:29:19 AM

Time is ticking only 3 more days for start of Summer Olympics cant wait i will enjoy in this team sport ans athletics
Can anyone tell me if they follow athletics will Bolt be here last thing i heard was more the month ago that he was injured

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:35:33 PM

With football olympics games starting i have i prediction over Argentina vs Portugal such first match at a major tournament is always scan as Argentina is favorite to win the game as they have many young talents in their team but Portugal wouldnt make it easy so i think we will see both teams to score
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:47:45 PM

I would like to bet on the basket ball and football matches as well.
Might try a parlay on some of them because this is the were the winners are from qualifying so you know they will be playing for keeps to secure that gold medal in the finals!
No half steam in the teams that are in this one. This is for pride and country! Smiley

Let the games begin! Cool
On Friday that is. Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
rilho

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:28:21 AM

I think a good bet is Brazil Gold Medals Over 8.5, Brazil seems to have come determined to break records this Olympiad. The Soccer Team not only male as female are strong favorites for the title, not to speak on VolleyBall in which Brazil have great athletes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: