Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:40:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Summer Olympics - Bitcoin Betting  (Read 7737 times)
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:13:07 AM

I am still in shock watching taped coverage that my USA ladies bet to win the gold in soccer is done  Angry they just didnt have
the scoring of years past

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:36:30 AM

Portugal Ol. vs Germany Ol. both teams to score yes @1.65. As of chances I will say Portugal is looking is better position to win against Germany but you can never guess when two equally strong teams come face to face. I find this match difficult that's why I went for easier option to have my bet on that.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:33:40 AM

I think the netherlands women have a good shot vs Serbia.

I know Serbia has been playing well but Netherlands has a good
chance and pretty nice odds +200.

jack1111

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:48:37 AM

Portugal Ol. vs Germany Ol. both teams to score yes @1.65. As of chances I will say Portugal is looking is better position to win against Germany but you can never guess when two equally strong teams come face to face. I find this match difficult that's why I went for easier option to have my bet on that.
I don't think Portugal has better position , this match is the strongest match in the quarter final , because both teams have talented players , that will make the match interesting , but I agree with you that both teams to score is the safest bet .
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:51:46 AM

I don't think Portugal has better position , this match is the strongest match in the quarter final , because both teams have talented players , that will make the match interesting , but I agree with you that both teams to score is the safest bet .

I also think Germany is more strong and still in more better position than Portugal, this knockout match is the biggest match of this competition, I am pretty sure Germany will qualify to the next round, both teams to score has very good chance for this match.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

I also think Germany is more strong and still in more better position than Portugal, this knockout match is the biggest match of this competition, I am pretty sure Germany will qualify to the next round, both teams to score has very good chance for this match.
Yup both teams have an equal chance to win this game. I thought these teams would meet in semi's or final. But very early they met in quarterfinals. I am confused which team I want to choose. Compare to Portugal, Germany is quite better, So I am planning to bet on Germany.   
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 03:02:36 PM

We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Olympics 2016 :

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the entire matches !

This is the direct link to our Olympics Offerings : DirectBet Olympics Offerings.

In general, more events and betting options are added as we approach the events start time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:24:20 PM

Yup both teams have an equal chance to win this game. I thought these teams would meet in semi's or final. But very early they met in quarterfinals. I am confused which team I want to choose. Compare to Portugal, Germany is quite better, So I am planning to bet on Germany.   

You were right to bet on Germany; they won!

For today's match of Brazil vs Colombia, I believe Brazil can win this one, so I am picking Brazil ML. Brazil has beat Colombia in the past, and I believe that they can do it again.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 06:56:39 PM

For today's match of Brazil vs Colombia, I believe Brazil can win this one, so I am picking Brazil ML. Brazil has beat Colombia in the past, and I believe that they can do it again.

easy victory for Brazil, especially those playing as the home team, motivated with full support.

My prediction final Germany vs Brazil. but not yet predict who will win, I still see games brazil when against Colombia.

macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:20:41 PM

I think the netherlands women have a good shot vs Serbia.

I know Serbia has been playing well but Netherlands has a good
chance and pretty nice odds +200.
Womens play is hard to predict in soccer because they don't have necessary stamina to play a whole entire match so there will be a lot more substitution near the 60th' & 70'th minute of play.
Isn't the semi finals with the result of the match with France and Canada yesterday?
Or is Serbia and Netherlands playing for bronze?
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 11:19:31 PM

It's the last day of the swimming. Can Michael Phelps win another gold medal in the Men's 4x100m medley relay? The USA look like they will win this event but I would not count out Great Britain as I think they are a contender to beat the USA. I'm looking forward to the Men's 1500m freestyle and I am hoping Mack Horton can win for my country Australia. I was very confident that Australia would of won more gold medals in the swimming and maybe even challenge the USA but I was wrong. The USA has dominated the swimming this Olympics currently sitting on top of the swimming medal tally with 14 gold 6 silver and 9 bronze => 29 medals so far.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:53:45 AM

It's the last day of the swimming. Can Michael Phelps win another gold medal in the Men's 4x100m medley relay? The USA look like they will win this event but I would not count out Great Britain as I think they are a contender to beat the USA. I'm looking forward to the Men's 1500m freestyle and I am hoping Mack Horton can win for my country Australia. I was very confident that Australia would of won more gold medals in the swimming and maybe even challenge the USA but I was wrong. The USA has dominated the swimming this Olympics currently sitting on top of the swimming medal tally with 14 gold 6 silver and 9 bronze => 29 medals so far.
I think i heard that he has won 8 medals so far in the swimming competitions in the Olympics so far. Are they all gold or some silvers too?
I am not too keen on watching the swimming on tv as much as I am in watching the other sports that I am familiar with such as Basket ball, tennis and soccer.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:20:25 AM

easy victory for Brazil, especially those playing as the home team, motivated with full support.

My prediction final Germany vs Brazil. but not yet predict who will win, I still see games brazil when against Colombia.

It's very possible that it will be Germany vs Brazil for the final.

If this happens, I'd say Germany will win, however it will be an exciting game to watch as the Brazillian team will try and get revenge for their humiliation 7-1 loss back in the world cup. Like you said, we should keep watching in order to make a more accurate prediction.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:13:08 AM

If this happens, I'd say Germany will win, however it will be an exciting game to watch as the Brazillian team will try and get revenge for their humiliation 7-1 loss back in the world cup. Like you said, we should keep watching in order to make a more accurate prediction.

Maybe Brazil will make a comeback if they can outperformed Germany and they will try not to traumatize again by their opponent while they play on the field.
btckold24

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:50:29 AM

rooting for brazil for sure. Their country got a lot of crap regarding the preperations of the games but it was over blown. Rio has put on a great games imo
and think it would be great for their country to win the gold in soccer

PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 06:05:12 AM

I think i heard that he has won 8 medals so far in the swimming competitions in the Olympics so far. Are they all gold or some silvers too?
I am not too keen on watching the swimming on tv as much as I am in watching the other sports that I am familiar with such as Basket ball, tennis and soccer.

Michael Phelps ended up winning 6 medals in total for these Olympic games. 5 Gold medals and 1 silver medal which brings his total amount of gold medals 23. 13 of them in individual events.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
btckold24

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 10:26:59 AM

simone biles is only -300 to win the vault.  She would have to fall on your butt both attempts in order to lose it. It would be considered a disaster
for her not to win it. I wish i could find odds on other events for ladies gymnastics

PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:01:45 AM

rooting for brazil for sure. Their country got a lot of crap regarding the preperations of the games but it was over blown. Rio has put on a great games imo
and think it would be great for their country to win the gold in soccer

Yup, i won my bet b/w Germany vs. portugal. It was an unbelievable match, and i thought Portugal would come back in second half but my good luck it not happened. Congrats Germany.

And now Brazil vs. Colombia, My pick is home team Brazil, I think today also I will win my bet let's see.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:37:18 AM

Well, I watched the match and Sweden was the better team in my opinion. Of course, there were a few lucky situations for them but this is part of the game. And the reaction of Hope Solo after the match was not fair-play, so they deserved to get out of the tournament.

I am still in shock watching taped coverage that my USA ladies bet to win the gold in soccer is done  Angry they just didnt have
the scoring of years past
2Bet.io

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:23:59 PM

Best Place 2Bet on the Olympic Games!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: