Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:18:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home?  (Read 16141 times)
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:29:26 PM

If you're earning from bitcoin , most likely you doing it at home . Because you only computer and internet connection to get it.
About the earning , i can pay my monthly bills and top up mobile phone every week , so it's make my life more happier.

I don't have option of paying bills with bitcoins at a moment as those services have not started yet in my country, but I can easily top up my mobile with bitcoins, but it would be much easier to pay bills from home.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:30:55 PM

Do you mean the electricity Bills, well in my country I can pay it online because we are using the token system where we have to pay it first before we can use it (just like a voucher). I actually still live with my parents, so I don't have to pay the bills by myself but sometimes I just wanted to be a nice kid and pay the bills for my family Grin.
But in the future when I live by myself, I would surely pay my Bills with my own Bitcoin.

faucet used to be profitable
Teemotje

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:31:42 PM

As long as it gets the job done, it can be done. i don't care. I ordered my bank to do so when the payment time comes, my bank pays the bills automatically. If bitcoin can have the same feature, i would definitely use it instead of using banks.

I always pay my bills with internet banking actually. This is also possible to be done from home so I don't have to go anywhere anyways.
But I'd like to use bitcoin too as a payment method.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:33:24 PM

As long as it gets the job done, it can be done. i don't care. I ordered my bank to do so when the payment time comes, my bank pays the bills automatically. If bitcoin can have the same feature, i would definitely use it instead of using banks.

in modern countries you can pay everything automatically via your bank. no hassle here. but there are countries where this isn't as easy. especially when they don't have a bank account, and when they need to walk to a certain place to send the payment to the right company or person. that is in fact a real hassle. in this case bitcoin can help these people out if the company itself accepts bitcoin, or they make use of a service that offers such an option.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:20:06 PM

Maybe if I already own a home and dependents my life will definitely be using bitcoin to pay bills such as electricity, etc. But now I now do not have a home and dependent life, so I just collect them alone.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:24:02 PM

If that is possible in future with me then I would simply love to pay my all monthly bills sitting at the home and it will also save my lot of time as with bitcoins it can be done by just with a mouse click.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:09:18 PM

If you're earning from bitcoin , most likely you doing it at home . Because you only computer and internet connection to get it.
About the earning , i can pay my monthly bills and top up mobile phone every week , so it's make my life more happier.
Good thing that local wallet here has a feature that you can pay your monthly bills directly credited in your account so its convenient and easy to pay using your computer or mobile phone with the comfort of your home.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:29:23 PM

Good thing that local wallet here has a feature that you can pay your monthly bills directly credited in your account so its convenient and easy to pay using your computer or mobile phone with the comfort of your home.

Yes its a great feeling to pay bills with bitcoins, but the scenario is not the same in all countries as most of the third world countries are still struggling with bitcoin and it will take long time for that to happen.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:30:53 PM

Yes its a great feeling to pay bills with bitcoins, but the scenario is not the same in all countries as most of the third world countries are still struggling with bitcoin and it will take long time for that to happen.

i am already doing it, it being paying my bills with fiat and using a bank account and i am evading all the head ache of using bitcoin and answering to the banks why i even have bitcoin and answer to IRS why i am not giving them taxes.

Buying the dip...
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:02:28 PM

Happier, and easier. I feel you bro. You're already making the coins at home, why don't put all the other luxuries at home as well?
Right? Not just bills but other stuff as well that can be made online. That would be awesome.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:08:05 PM

It will be very helpful if bills payed using bitcoins. Lots of time will be saved and we can avoid of getting bored standing in a que for long time. I would be very happy if it is introduced in india.
Jakaraya

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:15:30 PM

never, because i'm still learning how to earn this coin  Grin
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:18:38 PM

It will be very helpful if bills payed using bitcoins. Lots of time will be saved and we can avoid of getting bored standing in a que for long time. I would be very happy if it is introduced in india.

I think right now their are so many options of paying bill online through fiat currency , so nowadays their is no problem of going to pay the bill to EB office in India. Ya but it will really be very happy moment to use bitcoin to pay the bills. As right now in India we can only convert the bitcoin to fiat currency and use it.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:19:07 PM

Yeah and its very irritating to wait in a queue for a long time even if you need to pay a small amount and if it is possible with bitcoins then it can surely save our best time.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:19:56 PM

Really hope this can happen on my country since my place well known as the most traffic jam city
Let say if I want to pay my electricity bill , usually I need 15 minutes because of traffic jam, I need to spend my time  about 1 hour at the road.
With bitcoin, I can send anytime and anywhere I want to
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:46:00 PM

In here there is no any bitcoin service provider so i can't pay household bills with bitcoin but using bitrefill like sites i can recharge/topup my mobile. I have recharged my mobile several time using bitcoin.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:46:22 PM

Really hope this can happen on my country since my place well known as the most traffic jam city
Let say if I want to pay my electricity bill , usually I need 15 minutes because of traffic jam, I need to spend my time  about 1 hour at the road.
With bitcoin, I can send anytime and anywhere I want to

Yeah and the fact is due to heavy traffic or long queue in paying bills we may not afford to wait there as its very irritating to waste time and which may result in paying the amount with penalty which can cost us more money.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:09:58 PM

In here there is no any bitcoin service provider so i can't pay household bills with bitcoin but using bitrefill like sites i can recharge/topup my mobile. I have recharged my mobile several time using bitcoin.

I think you might have used bitrefill site recharge your mobile but even I don't find any site to do the dth or paying bills for electricity or water. If my government approves that bitcoin as the centralised money then obviously I can do that.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

I'd rather want to be able to buy groceries and other everyday life things than bills atm. Cheesy I mean, you pay bills like once/few times a month but you have to buy groceries everyday, and with bitcoin all of that could go pretty much faster without lines, change in your pockets ripping them, carrying paper money with you with possibility of falling out,etc..

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
rektDude

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 05:38:31 PM

No I do not like this, but the fact is also that I'm not doing this right now, its not even possible right now.
Maybe in the future there is a possibility.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: