Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:02:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home?  (Read 16141 times)
wisecoin

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 08:36:07 PM

There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

In Europe we have Cashila which works basically as a bitcoin "bank account".
You can deposit funds with bitcoin or euro and pay bills / send money to anyone in Europe. You can receive money from others as well - with bitcoin or euro.

It's a cool service and the only I know which has a banking license to do bitcoin to euro transfers.

PRINCIPLE NETWORK  ❘|❘ Main ❘|❘ World Cup 2018 Prediction Competition
greenuser

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:43:30 PM

There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

In Europe we have Cashila which works basically as a bitcoin "bank account".
You can deposit funds with bitcoin or euro and pay bills / send money to anyone in Europe. You can receive money from others as well - with bitcoin or euro.

It's a cool service and the only I know which has a banking license to do bitcoin to euro transfers.

Cool that is good to know, i am a miner in the UK and would love to be able to pay my electricity bill in any crypto coin.
My electricity provider takes euros as well as british pounds so Cashila may be the way forward for me.

unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:44:57 PM

Unfortunately no way to pay bills from home here. I don't see internet, phone, water, gas, electricity companies, etc accepting Bitcoin so soon. Meanwhile I can just pay from home relying on third parties... Sad
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:47:33 PM

Unfortunately no way to pay bills from home here. I don't see internet, phone, water, gas, electricity companies, etc accepting Bitcoin so soon. Meanwhile I can just pay from home relying on third parties... Sad
Is there actually some country where they accept bitcoin payments everywhere? i mean it is obvious that not everybody "accepts" btc payments,but i mean that bigger companies which are providing gas,electricity and water probably dont feel like getting bitcoins instead of fiat currency.
Lol i would like to pay for heating on internet with bitcoins i made online,it would be much easier,but it won't happen.
Maybe in the future,after a long time we may see something close to it.
greenuser

Activity: 364

Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:58:10 PM

I looked at Cashila but you still need a bank account and ID.  Undecided

I think i will continue to pay cash at the post office every 90 days for the time being.  That is unless i can get my electricity provider to sign up to Cashila, then they can pay the fiat fees.  I can sell my mined coins to friends for hard cash and give them better rates than an exchange and then pay my bill cash.  It's nice to get out too... I might meet more customers for my coins while i'm walking to the post office.  Smiley

PacePay

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:28:02 PM

Yes I want, but our technology is not that much advanced so in our country it will take dozens of years to establish that means, But I hope that it will happen as our government is not against bitcoin they only have issue with its anonymity.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:50:44 PM

yeah just like me if you want to use bitcoin to pay for home needs like paying electricity, water, subscription television and so on, you have to use a third party. in my country many third-party sites that provide services to pay for everyday purposes. they receive a lot of payment methods including bitcoin
Darwin02

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:53:07 PM

Its already happened now by using online wallet like coins.ph of course we want to used bitcoin for paying bills we do not need to go further and we're not interrupted.  Paying using bitcoin is more helpful now.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:12:49 AM

yes many country now is accepted and used bitcoin for there daily needs  one of them is paying bills and many more like buying some stuff online.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:16:33 AM

Absolutely yes this is one of the thing that i like in bitcoin that i can pay my bills anywhere i am and it is very fast to confirm the transaction. And i am looking forward that bitcoin will be accepted in many stores in my country.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:19:53 AM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

I have been paying my bills using Bitcoin in coins.ph every month. Yeah i do  like it. It save time for me also it is very convenient for me. The transaction is very smooth. If it is your first time fill out the required information, But if not just click your past transaction and it is done.
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:51:33 AM

I already pay bill while staying at home long time ago
First time i use internet banking but for know i use bitcoin cause it more easy to use
In indonesia there are so much site that offer paying your bill from home, and they offering variable price so can we choose better once. I always usr it like for paying phone bill or internet bills and electricity bills
groll (OP)

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:54:38 AM

Jesus people we can already pay our bills online with debit or credit cards or at an ATM machine without entering the bank etc. and it's not like Bitcoin is the holy grail of paying bills online or the reinventing of hot water. People who have had the need to pay for things online without leaving their offices have been doing that for a long time before Bitcoin has ever existed  Grin Bitcoin is very cool and all that jazz but it's not like there haven't been other alternatives before.

Yes what you said is true but you are living in a place where banks are near. The place where I live in is 43 kilometers away from the bank. Aside from the distance you need to pass rough roads to get to the terminal station where you can ride a van to travel to the city. The difference between you and me is I produce bitcoin from online jobs and pay my bills while you go to the bank deposit some amount to your debit card to pay your bills. Living in the outskirts in the third world country is hard thats why bitcoin is much better than debit cards.
sulendra12

Activity: 2842
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:56:48 AM

Yeah , i usually paying for recharge my mobile phone and pay monthly electric bill using my bitcoin.
Hope in here  we can pays for internet bill with bitcoin  Sad

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:09:19 AM

Yes I want, but our technology is not that much advanced so in our country it will take dozens of years to establish that means, But I hope that it will happen as our government is not against bitcoin they only have issue with its anonymity.
I also want it to be. where we have an easy to use bitcoin as a payment method I think the key is the government. the current government in my country provide legislation to be careful with online currency although not directly prohibit bitcoin. if the government at least recognize bitcoin as a currency option. I'm sure a lot of merchants will accept bitcoin
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:55:38 AM

Yeah , i usually paying for recharge my mobile phone and pay monthly electric bill using my bitcoin.
Hope in here  we can pays for internet bill with bitcoin  Sad

Daily the market of BTC is increasing.... In past years nobody knew about BTC but after a certain time people are using BTC and now they are using for payment.. I think after some year you will be able to buy and sell anything through BTC even the internet bills there Smiley
Pavua

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:07:13 AM

sometimes when I pay all the bills we were too tired .in the house I want to pay my bills while I'm at home . and i want to pay to less effort when in my home immediately . and I wish i want to use bitcoin to pay the bills at home .
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:14:48 AM

I looked at Cashila but you still need a bank account and ID.  Undecided

I think i will continue to pay cash at the post office every 90 days for the time being.  That is unless i can get my electricity provider to sign up to Cashila, then they can pay the fiat fees.  I can sell my mined coins to friends for hard cash and give them better rates than an exchange and then pay my bill cash.  It's nice to get out too... I might meet more customers for my coins while i'm walking to the post office.  Smiley

Check out BitWa.la in Europe. It is very easy to pay your bills via SEPA. I've even paid for speeding camera tickets with bitcoins.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:15:14 AM

I use to use bitcoin to do my mobile recharge, DTH recharge and DATA CARD recharge through bitcoins , but still their is no site which supports bills payment for electricity, or other bills , will really enjoy if all services are offered online through bitcoin payment option.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:15:18 AM

I cannot even pay my bills with Bitcoin it is not possible and I do not think that it ever is going to be possible.
It will be to much trouble to be able to pay with Bitcoin but I do not really care that much as long as I can pay the way I am paying right now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: