Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is that OK to be antisemitic?
Yes, I hate the Jews
I don't care, I'm not a Jew
No, that's awful!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Antisemitism  (Read 1593 times)
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:26:15 AM

Ahah!

Antisemitism is a rather normal thing...

The difference with Jews is that it's not a religion, it's a population. You can't become a jew you are only born one.
And they're a population claiming to be the chosen ones and all the others will go to hell... Not the nicest people...

This is the most sane thing I ever read here outside of saddampbuh and BADecker. Jews are a community of organised banksters, liars and generalyy dangerous individuals when they get the power.

I find it very insulting you compare me with this asshole of saddampbuh or this completely crazy BADecker.

I hope you misunderstood me. I was just explaining Jews are a people before being a religion. They're coming from hebraic people who flew Ramses II.
That's all I'm saying, that they already put themselves a bit apart from the rest of the world simply by claiming they're the chosen people.

What? Somebody has compared us to each other. Whoever you are, how dare you compare me to this lunatic valta4065?

Cool

N'est-ce pas?
Isn't it?

How could anyone dare doing something like this. We've got nothing in common. Except from btc maybe ^^

You're not Jewish, are you?    Cheesy

No, I'm poor as fuck  Tongue

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:43:21 AM

Many times on this board I noticed posts and even topics that clearly putted the blame on the Jews

Not all Jews are living under respecting Shulchan Aruch.
Shulchan Aruch is a racial hate speech.

http://www.jlaw.com/Articles/mesiralaw2.html

The Laws Against Non-Jews

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:26:18 PM

Many times on this board I noticed posts and even topics that clearly putted the blame on the Jews, sometimes linking them to some bankers, for all the sins in the world. In this connection I want to create a poll, asking is that OK to make from the Jews a scapegoat, and thus to be antisemitic?

Don't know, most of the time I see Jews crying they're harassed. Never saw a post or a thread the other way around.

Seems to me that they're a bit too sensile... They should man the fuck up!

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:36:31 PM

There do seem to be a large number of people on this forum with a problem with Jews. I really don't get it and it's deeply pathetic.

I think the Israeli government's actions are certainly worthy of contempt. I assume no one here feels responsible for the actions of their own government and might feel unhappy about suffering because of it.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:43:43 PM

There do seem to be a large number of people on this forum with a problem with Jews. I really don't get it and it's deeply pathetic.

I think the Israeli government's actions are certainly worthy of contempt. I assume no one here feels responsible for the actions of their own government and might feel unhappy about suffering because of it.

It's not pathetic it's logical.
When you separate yourself from the rest of the world and create a community, then claim yourself to be the best community of the world and the only chosen by god, how do you want everyone else to react?

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:46:52 PM

So that's what every single Jew on the entire planet believes and they've rubbed it in your face repeatedly? I myself struggle to condemn every single identifiable member of a group because of my own sweaty little generalisation.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 12:57:36 PM

Who are this 2 Jews?

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:05:08 PM

So that's what every single Jew on the entire planet believes and they've rubbed it in your face repeatedly? I myself struggle to condemn every single identifiable member of a group because of my own sweaty little generalisation.

Omg go down your horses...

What I'm saying is that it's logical to see a community harassed and hated if this community excludes itself from the rest of the world and claiming to be the chosen ones!
I'm not aiming at anyone especially I'm trying to describe a global situation.

That's why Jews are hated and killed since Ramses II. I'm not giving out moral judgement, just saying it's logical.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 05:56:43 PM

No one know them, but this are Great Persons:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Shamir

http://www.israelshamir.net/

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:10:35 PM

In europe,there are really many christians.
As we all know,jews have killed Jesus Christ,if the whole event was true.
That's why i think,many not smart people hate jews,because for some reason they have coded up in their mind that jews are bad,
they steal,loan to people,etc.
It is just stupid for me,all the stereotypes...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:43:13 PM

In europe,there are really many christians.
As we all know,jews have killed Jesus Christ,if the whole event was true.
That's why i think,many not smart people hate jews,because for some reason they have coded up in their mind that jews are bad,
they steal,loan to people,etc.
It is just stupid for me,all the stereotypes...

All of the first Christians were Jews. Then a few Gentiles came aboard at Paul's preaching, and at Peter's training from God.

This made the Jews that were NOT Christians very angry. Why? They wanted to be the people blessed by God. And they could have been, if they had only realized that spreading Christianity was the way to be blessed by God. That's why Israel is in such a quandary today.

Jesus arose from the dead via the glory of God the Father... Who is our Father, too.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: