Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

If you have all the time to go through financial statements, conducting background checks, going through projections and growth charts as well as being ready to play the market then you may consider trading but it is not going to be a walk in the park. For investing you have to do thorough research and be certain that the companies you want to put your money in are stable. It is advisable that you check the companies foundation especially; financial background, consistent growth and profit by extending to several years that have passed. You also need to find out about the organizations leadership structure and how it is performing against its competitors in the industry as well as well as identifying projects that they are planning to undertake which you think will make the organization perform well in future.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:17:14 PM

In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 5 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:09:13 AM

In my opinion, both are good because it is profitable for investors. If you have time to follow the news and analysis of candlestick charts then you can do business to make quick income and increase your wealth. In contrast, you can invest and keep longer than about 5 months to make many times more profitable if your project investment success.
We just have to choose whether we hold or trade actively, our time is very important here so learning to manage
your time is vital for success, we are not only dedicated in crypto because in real life we also have job to priorities so with proper management
of time, we can get good results on whatever we do.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

We just have to choose whether we hold or trade actively, our time is very important here so learning to manage
your time is vital for success, we are not only dedicated in crypto because in real life we also have job to priorities so with proper management
financial manager is the solution if we choose both. because investment or trade is also uncertain when we will get a profit so the main solution is we must be able to manage finances
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

Hi, What do think about Welltrado (www.wellttrado.io)? I saw Celcius network already raised 30M usd, do you think Welltrado could raise more?

the site you provide can not be accessed. is the website related to investment? better jelly in the selection of platforms we want to invest for now

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:26:17 AM

financial manager is the solution if we choose both. because investment or trade is also uncertain when we will get a profit so the main solution is we must be able to manage finances

yeah we all know that we need to manage our finances but the question is what is good or which is better between investing or trading?

i think trading is mofe better if we are only basing on income however in my case i only do investing because i dont have an experience on trading ever since i joined this forum , that is why i cant afford to take the risk.

im only contented on what i earned in investing. overall both of them are still good in terms of earning a profit as long as you know how to handel them correctly.
ilhamdoni

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

there is a fundamental difference between the two,
Investment is passive. That is, you as an investor does not run the business directly while trading is the opposite is more active. As an investor, you are a business actor who must work alone to get profit targets in certain periods, so it depends on you if you have other business I suggest for investment, but if you want to jump directly I menyerankan for trading because there is a challenge in it, good luck.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:59:18 AM

Trading is better because everything depends on you and only you building everything. Investing making your money work but it's not always safe way.
Well trading is better than investing but I do not think that trading is safer than investing. Investing does not have much risk because you will hold a coin for many months. And you do not need to care about its price. While trading, everything can happen. You can not predict all the possibilities and once bad thing happen, your balance will disappear

Trading requairing technical analysis skill and if we cant read market movement, can result losing our money. Investing our money for long term, its much more relax and time will pay our investment
Konyox

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:52 AM

to me trading and investment both are good ting, but to me large term investment will save and more profitable, but for long term investment you have to invest a goo amount of money and only then you cam really make good amount ofprofit.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
In my own opinion I choose in trading because every time you trade you earn more profit so your money will grow fast. But first you need to learn more bout bitcoin so that when you go for trading you will not regret if you lose your money.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Both trading and investment are very good way to earn more profits in bitcoin the choice of choosing is depends on the the personal and economical situation of each and every person so my opinion is these two ways are very useful for you in your future life.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Investing is easy when we already understand and adjust what you have for you to understand about investment. and do not lust in investment because we could lose in it
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Both are good. I trade to meet daily requirement or monthly needs. And investing I do for my needs or family in the future.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

Trading is better because everything depends on you and only you building everything. Investing making your money work but it's not always safe way.
Well trading is better than investing but I do not think that trading is safer than investing. Investing does not have much risk because you will hold a coin for many months. And you do not need to care about its price. While trading, everything can happen. You can not predict all the possibilities and once bad thing happen, your balance will disappear

Do trading need skill on technical analysis. Beside that, we must facing monitor to monitoring price. I am better investing because doesnt take much time and its more profitable for me
EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

I think both are good because they are all profitable. There are only difference when it comes to working on it investing is just sending your fund and they will work it for you but in trading it's all yours, what I mean you have to work it with your own.
For me I'll choose trading because investing is risky. Why did I go to trading? I go to trading because firstly I have invested a lot of fund and it have been scammed, that's why trading is best to me because it is my own work when to sell or buy alternative coins.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trade it bro. Trading is far more good than investing. But you should learn first the art of economics.
mauriek

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Of course, all of us have job in our real life, So if we have more times in online, in my opinion
Trading is better than investing because in trading we can get profit easily, while investing we just get profit in longterm.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading and investment are both good just know the strategy to how it work so you will get a profit and all of that have risky side so much better to research to get more idea about trading and investing.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
pan these two, trading or investing are same good, even one of them is not wrong, yhese ywo are equally helpful moments
kyoshiro0911

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Look pal investing is not always a great idea, I involves the risk of losing your entire money(investment), Trust, Hacking attacks and many more. and even if nothing like this happens then also you are investing somewhere and they are trading the money for you that means they are going to charge some money for that and even if they make some huge profit on that money then also you are not gonna get it. SO just go for trading it with not only build you wealth but also your experiance  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: