Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Member here. I think you should invest. Long term investments are better than trading. Trading needs more knowledge and experience while investing only needs speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:51:18 AM

in my opinion both are equally good and can provide profit, the risk between trading and investment is almost same but I think more secure investment but if investment takes a long time while trading does not take long to get profit.
It all depends on the person himself. If he is having this much of skillset that he can do both the things simultaneously, then there is nothing bad in doing them. For me, trading is something much better than that of investing money. It will help you in making a very good amount of money and that too in a short span of time. You only need to be good at trading and it will give you what all you exactly want.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:38:30 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
That is true that is what i meant to teach everyone you will have loss in the beginning and after that you will know everything and how it works and than you will make even more profit than just with BTC only because trading gives way more than only BTC.
I agree with you trading does give you more than if you just invest in one coin but you also need to know which one to invest in people do not know that and they go blindly investing which gives them a lot of loss do research before.
There is no risk in Investment, I see it as one of the simplest business you can operate on. The only one that is risky is trading. Investment is risk just because of the reason that there are lots of scams and hiyps here and there, making it hard to find one that is more reliable and trusted. You just have to seek for opinions when you’re about to invest on any site to know whether it’s legit or not.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:54 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
I agree with you i lost a lot with trading because the coins did not become as big as i had expected and went down a more but after a while i knew in which one to invest and trust and now i have even more profit than loss.
That is true that is what i meant to teach everyone you will have loss in the beginning and after that you will know everything and how it works and than you will make even more profit than just with BTC only because trading gives way more than only BTC.
I agree with you trading does give you more than if you just invest in one coin but you also need to know which one to invest in people do not know that and they go blindly investing which gives them a lot of loss do research before.
There is no risk in Investment, I see it as one of the simplest business you can operate on. The only one that is risky is trading. Investment is risk just because of the reason that there are lots of scams and hiyps here and there, making it hard to find one that is more reliable and trusted. You just have to seek for opinions when you’re about to invest on any site to know whether it’s legit or not.
No risk in investment is impossible, because as your said, there is no investor lose money and no one has profits from investment. Remember, trading is a form from investment, but about the type, trading need trader spend more time to trading and follow the price to buy low, sell high every cycle.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:06:32 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Trading is not good, for people like me. So I will recommend Investment rather than trading, because there is not much risk involved. I tried trading many times, but kept on losing, studied everything about it but still wasn’t working out as I expect it to be. So what I do is Investment and I also have a job that I’m doing that earns me enough bitcoin, more than trading and Investment.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:23:15 PM

investment or trading I think has the same potential. if it's the same in bitcoin. long-term investment will certainly make a good profit. moreover the bitcoin price is always going up. trading with bitcoin is also a good thing. unstable bitcoin prices make it a great opportunity to make big profits.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Marketyycoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:43 PM

When you invest you can't do much in order to raise the chances of having a good profit, you can only hope that the company you invest in will be doing great in the future. Trading, on the other hand, is where you can apply your skills and earn some money. Well of course you might fail, so when trading do not risk more than you can afford to lose.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:52:53 PM

I think trading is part of the investment because you treat your money to make a profit. if you have the ability to trade then you will get the opportunity to make a lot of money. so use your money to invest in trading instead of you spending your money on other things

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Marketyycoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:01:54 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Member here. I think you should invest. Long term investments are better than trading. Trading needs more knowledge and experience while investing only needs speculation.
According to what I tend to believe, investing is better than trading as in trading we don't know about the market and also can't be sure that where the market would go in the future, but in investing a person can take calculated risks to predict the future of a coin by researching about it.
Venom2551

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

Please trade in  small amounts of bits from which you can earn profit. But it contains risk to trade, i habe an another option just deposit that amount of bitcoin and earn the interest by sitting. Freebitco.in is the best site to keep bitcoin as deposit as it is trusted site
principledquince

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:50:45 AM

If you are willing to accept the risk in trading then go for trading, but if you are a person who is sceptical and cant control emotions over sudden change of price I suggest to choose long term investment. So it really depend on you.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:15:55 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading and investing are both risky and not easy job! I prefee to you to do investing. There are now many ICO that are really profitable. You should invest your money there.
alexei635

Activity: 88
Merit: 11

ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:17:27 AM

The world is not black and white. Therefore, a more reasonable profit from trade can be divided into several baskets (for example three) Part to reinvest in the trade, part to invest in other financial instruments, and the part to spend on myself. imho

drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:42:23 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
When you trade Bitcoin to other coins it's considered as a invesment.

Here is what you can do to make your money grow.
-Start trading with a small amount
(If you do get some positive income on something try trading a little more than what you are trading)

-Invest on some ICO's that you think can be good in the future and ICO's that you can hodl their coin/token  for a long time.
MeAgainstTheForum

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:43:22 AM

Invest on BTC and HOLD. Time has told us to do that!
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:11:55 AM

Both trading and investment are something which involves risk.As there is a common saying that no pain no gain.You can only earn something in life only if you are ready to take risk in life only the once ready to risk will succeed in life as trading and making investment both involves risk as the market keep changing every now and then so its better to stay safe especially while doing trading one should have clear idea about the market situation and then only be ready for trading because in trading once you loose you will end up having huge loss as compared to investment even if we face loss in investment the market will rise within few days or weeks time so its better to stay in the safer side by making investment on btc instead of trading without having proper knowledge.

dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

much better investing,you can earn passive income in short term or it can be longterm investment.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:14:09 AM

much better investing,you can earn passive income in short term or it can be longterm investment.
Yes you may right, trading is so risky than investing need to be expert when you do trading, timing and patients need in trading process or else you've got lost your capital. Unlike investing just wait for price will down then buy and save after days or weeks it is going up again the you will saw you're gained. But it depends upon your best strategy in investing.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

The ethereum is copper, bitcoin is gold. The choice appears obvious to me. For me...
Both are really profitable investment because a lot of investors are supporting them.
If you put your money in this two and you do it for long term investment then I can tell that you have a good chance to earn great return.
Bitcoin has increase significantly this year and for sure Ethereum will follow.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: