Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:30:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Changed my life has it changed yours?  (Read 15975 times)
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:49:00 AM

Glad to see you have earned money, while some other people lost money, this is financial markets, and the market goes like this. But I am the person who lost money. I wish i have good luck for my future trading.
I wish you recover it back , yes some other people are lucky to earn some with  bitcoin investment, but many of us lost for trusting so much from ponzi and exchanger.and I dont know if they still want to continue there journey in crypto currency after of many lost happened.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:11:51 AM

Not actually changed my life but some of my way of thinking and perspective on earning money has been changed before I think I can only earn a good profit if I already have skills and I still need to apply for a job but now I am confintly sure that I can earn money at home for good with bitcoin not just all about that I changed by bitcoin but also in many aspects . And also because of that I have learned a lot about thenew technology in this generation I still really I don't lnow if it can be a good result for knowing about bitcoin or not but I still loved what I am doing right now Grin
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:18:33 AM

Not actually changed my life but some of my way of thinking and perspective on earning money has been changed before I think I can only earn a good profit if I already have skills and I still need to apply for a job but now I am confintly sure that I can earn money at home for good with bitcoin not just all about that I changed by bitcoin but also in many aspects . And also because of that I have learned a lot about thenew technology in this generation I still really I don't lnow if it can be a good result for knowing about bitcoin or not but I still loved what I am doing right now Grin

Yeah, you do have to learn the bitcoin deeper and so well with me. Because the bitcoin is a pretty digital currency is advantageous and I am sure bitcoin will last very long, because the system used bitcoin is very different and much cheaper than the digital currency system more. There may be a crypto who want superior bitcoin, but it would be useless because the bitcoin is digital currencies are very good and different
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:21:01 AM

Bitcoin has mildly changed my life, not in some massive way but it gives me more things to do whenever I'm bored or I'm interested in making a few additional dollars, as well as the ability for me to have some money tucked away that I can use later in life. It also gives me something new to learn, and I prefer to learn in the extra spare time I have, so that's another thing I have going for me.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:26:33 AM

Not yet, but hopefully it will. When I will have some decent amount of BTC in my wallet... I am just entering this world as of yet. So maybe in the near future, it will have some kinda solid impact.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:32:19 AM

Awesome stories in this thread, I see many people with positive experience and with really changing-life stories. I hope one day bitcoins will change my life as well, on some positive way of course.
   For now I'm still on beginning of the road, I see how some people earn and how big profits they make, that can really affect life in very big scale.
   In some moment's I'm surprised with high amounts I see people handle every day, I regret cause I didn't saw bitcoins earlier, maybe I would have same experience like you guys.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:02:39 AM

Bitcoin has changed my life because it was able to open opportunities for me that I never thought I would have before like I would be able to save when I am sending money because it has lesser transaction fee than a normal money exchange. I was able to trade even though I only have a small amount and I earn from it also by conveying my ideas to others through posting in this forum. I am hoping of finding more ways to earn through bitcoin because I believe that its one way of achieving my dreams to financial freedom.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:15:48 AM

Glad to see you have earned money, while some other people lost money, this is financial markets, and the market goes like this. But I am the person who lost money. I wish i have good luck for my future trading.
I think if you do not want to lose your money again and can benefit greatly from the bitcoin. maybe you should avoid anything that has a risk of loss. trading may make you lose because you did not have the talent in that area. my advice is better to use other methods
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 02:52:14 PM

Well it’s good to see you still have faith in bitcoin, and yes this is the bitcoin world so anything can happen to anyone but once you have more experience about how to earn much money with bitcoin, how to stay away from scam, gambling, etc. then your money can hardly disappear and getting bitcoin will be easy as pie.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:08:35 PM

I wish you recover it back , yes some other people are lucky to earn some with  bitcoin investment, but many of us lost for trusting so much from ponzi and exchanger.and I dont know if they still want to continue there journey in crypto currency after of many lost happened.
I come across so many posts stating these feedbacks. Bitcoin has enriched many and many lives. Feel really sorry for those who lost bitcoins. Careful investments would bring good benefits. Its always advised to discuss with experts before investing in a new business. This would really avoid falling in loss. Expecting more turn over may at times bring more loss in business. 
funbarrel

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

yeah, it is really hard to make any money with bitcoins right now when the price is that high, in my opinion it is the only way to do that only from trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:18:28 PM

yeah, it is really hard to make any money with bitcoins right now when the price is that high, in my opinion it is the only way to do that only from trading
Trading is not the only way to make money from bitcoins, you can even earn with signature campaign and by selling services and those are the most safest way to earn bitcoins.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:23:08 PM

Bitcoin has changed my life for better...and an still enjoying it...I get free satoshi daily and has also be source of payment for me...
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:52:57 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency have not changed my living style much, but it have supported me during hard days of my life due to the small earnings got additional to my day job earning.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:27:48 PM

Ever since I knew about bitcoin and started using it, bitcoin have completely changed my life, turned it into a whole new chapter. I’ve earned a lot of bitcoin from typing captcha (this was what I did to get bitcoin when I first started), trading, investing and even doing nothing due to the rise in the price of bitcoin.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:16:41 PM

Well it didn't change my life, that much but it got me into cryptography, programming, trading and at all into global economy. but it sure changed the way I spend my time on line that's for sure Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
pseexh

Activity: 301

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:25:17 PM

Well it didn't change my life, that much but it got me into cryptography, programming, trading and at all into global economy. but it sure changed the way I spend my time on line that's for sure Cheesy
My life is going the usual usual, but I can say that has already started to generate income, after dipped in the element of bitcoin. Though it is a small profit, but still nice.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:42:28 PM

I think everyone has a different job. there are people working in online and there are works in real life. certainly when you work in real life you will say that you will more easily obtain the fiat of the bitcoin. I would also say the same thing. I more easily obtain bitcoin. because my job is in bitcoin
bitsoldiers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:50:14 PM

yeah bitcoin has done so i that, now i spend cool cash and same, getting profit on mining with my btc and gives me profit in return!!!!!
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:04:31 PM

Bitcoin as a digital currency have not changed my living style much, but it have supported me during hard days of my life due to the small earnings got additional to my day job earning.

In my experience, it has changed my life a bit, when I was still a school boy last school year, I rely on bitcoin for my extra expenses in the school and for my allowance and because of that, here I am now.. That is why I am not deserting it, even if I'm busy in work I am collecting bitcoin if I have free time at work and weekends.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: